Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
Harris said that Suzanne and Libler were calling each other soul mates and were talking like lovers. Eytan asked if they had sent nude pictures to one another and Harris said yes.

May be that's why he destroyed the phones and closed the accounts. Once he admits to the affair everything else would be dug out by the FBI.He would have been caught up between doing the right thing in getting justice for Suzanne or getting Suzanne's name dragged through and losing her daughters' respect.

Marc Sallinger@MarcSallinger
Suzanne’s “lover” Jeff has 6 children and a wife. Barry’s defense attorneys are painting a picture that Suzanne was deeply in love with Jeff, talking about marriage often and even about moving to Ecuador together where the cost of living and healthcare would be cheap

Libler had told Suzanne allegedly that Ecuador is a cheap place to live with good healthcare. So on Dec. 9, 2019, Suzanne's iCloud account discovered that she was researching language schools in Ecuador.
Purely my opinion-Suzanne may have thought she finally found her knight in shining armor, that she was going to get a second chance at happiness. She went all in, giddy like a young girl in love for the first time. No idea whether this guy was a total chump.

May be that's why he destroyed the phones and closed the accounts. Once he admits to the affair everything else would be dug out by the FBI.He would have been caught up between doing the right thing in getting justice for Suzanne or getting Suzanne's name dragged through and losing her daughters' respect.

I don't think he cared about Suzanne's girls. I think he cared about his wife and the mother of his 6 children packing up and leaving him with a humungous child support bill.

So looking at the court docket it says today started at 8am - is that right? Then it lists as tomorrow starting at 9:30am...

curious as I’d like to make myself available for as much as I can.

@RussellHaythorn
Defense argues FBI hasn't interviewed anyone connected to man Suzanne was having an affair with, JL. Defense: Mr. L's daughter and brother knew about affair, but have never been interviewed by FBI. Defense appears to be introducing possibility of alternate suspects.

5:49 PM · Aug 9, 2021·Twitter Web App

Edited: Changed to initials
Wow. That’s going to create some tension if the daughter knew and didn’t tell the mom.

He didn’t love her?
Maybe he did, these emotional/erotic interludes may be love or not. (God, I'm hard)
I assume they were equal participants, they shared a fantasy, it may or may not have become a reality had she not been murdered and that , in turn may or may not have worked out. Seems to have been a lotta baggage on both sides. She died believing it was real and maybe she died happier as a result... who is to say?

According to Harris, it was Libler that got Suzanne into mountain biking as well as drinking IPA. They talked like lovers together.

So SM took up mountain biking at JL's suggestion? Didn't Barry have a mountain bike? What prompted him to take up mountain biking (if he did)?

So he threw away the bike bought at the suggestion of JL and also threw SM away.

The thing is though unless he lives a very sheltered life there is no way he can't have known that this would eventually come out.

Was Suzanne's last chemo treatment supposed to be that Monday after Mother's Day? If so, perhaps, that's another reason that Barry acted that weekend. Maybe, he suspected that she was ready to leave when she was finished treatment. I still think the main motive is her money and the loss of it. Sort of like Fotis Dulos.

JMO.

I worry about a potential juror viewing this as "poor Barry" ... all it takes is one who feels sorry for him. Hoping there are more meaty revelations in the successive days.
But kudos to Barry's attorneys, I feel like they successfully stalled day 1.
Please put Andy or Melinda on the stand to tell how BM called their elderly Dad 2 weeks after SM “disappeared “ and said “ I need you to sign some papers “. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr