Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Just watched the video of Barry, being somewhat interviewed ...and this is my moopinion. It is just way to convenient for that guy to just walk up to Barry and start chatting. Its almost like they know each other (wink wink).. I think it was a set-up between the both of them. Barry just happened to be right around the corner from that guy. The guy doing the camera work didn't seem to be worried at all...wonder why? I could be way off base on this ...just a thought

Just my moopinion

This "chance" video is as orchestrated as the 27 second plea for Suzanne. Barry is in control folks, This wasn't an accidental meeting with this Tyler fellow. Clever how they thought of the threat at the end to make it seem more legitimate.
But wouldn't LE just bring this guy in and ask him if it was set up? Wouldn't that be used as additional evidence against him if it was set up? Seems doubtful that it was a setup.

But - and let’s just assume for the sake of this point that he’s innocent - if he is certain that LE did drag that bike up a bank, it was handled by multiple people, and traffic was allowed to pass across the road, isn’t what he said utterly reasonable? It would irk me no end if evidence was compromised, I’d be furious (even more so when she remains missing and I later find myself under the predictable gaze of public scrutiny). Incidentally, I personally don’t think his comments were a significant or calculated “trashing” of LE anyway.

This is not going to be something that is hard to disprove - how the evidence was handled will all come out whatever the outcome. There’s a possibility BM was there with them searching when it was located. And if that is how the bike was handled, the Sheriff’s Office will have some explaining to do.
All Good points. Time will tell here as we learn more.

I must have only just about caught the BM 'secret interview'!!
I watched it once and then went to rewatch after reading some of your comments.
And it appears the owner has literally just taken it down!! Interesting huh.
I managed to rewatch it though, as someone posted here it has also been transcribed on YT so it still exists out there if anyone wishes to review it :)
Right, now back to reading all your brilliant analysis on this 'scoop' 20 pages to go.......

Looks like the YT videos were removed.
"This video has been removed by the uploader." Maybe BM did come after him (legally, I mean).

@riolove77 @Alethea
Can one of our esteemed attorneys say whether or not the "one-party recording" rule I see noted as being okay in CO is valid if one party specifically asks to not be recorded?

I'm glad you brought this up. I had to listen to the video again without watching it (the motion was making me sick) and with my eyes closed. A takeaway from what I put together is that he was the last known person (possibly) to see her on Sunday. I had always assumed he left earlier that weekend. IMO.
I also got the impression from the ytube that BM left for Denver on Sunday.

MSM previously reported SM's last known contact was on Saturday, May 9 but did not specify what form of contact.

Did BM implicate himself as the last person to see SM alive on Sunday? I wonder how BM's story here coincides with what he told LE? I'm totally prepared for BM to deny everything said in the recording --citing he knew the guy was opportunist media and lied to him. MOO

ETA: I also thought BM was limping.

Last edited:
I must have only just about caught the BM 'secret interview'!!
I watched it once and then went to rewatch after reading some of your comments.
And it appears the owner has literally just taken it down!! Interesting huh.
I managed to rewatch it though, as someone posted here it has also been transcribed on YT so it still exists out there if anyone wishes to review it :)
Right, now back to reading all your brilliant analysis on this 'scoop' 20 pages to go.......

@dixiegirl1035 posted the transcription on this thread, so we have it :)

"This video has been removed by the uploader." Maybe BM did come after him (legally, I mean).

@riolove77 @Alethea
Can one of our esteemed attorneys say whether or not the "one-party recording" rule I see noted as being okay in CO is valid if one party specifically asks to not be recorded?
I'm still watching it on Tyson Draper channel as I type this post. 18, 344 views.

ETA: I believe I may have been the final viewer #18,344 as Draper's channel has gone dark. No recent activity and no videos.

Last edited:
What if the 200 mile radius was searched by drones? Possible.

And everyone says he knows he was being filmed? Then why give information that’s untruthful when he knows LE can fact check him? I see him as being truthful.

The area of a circle is pie r squared. Or 3.14 x 200 x 200 = 125,600 square miles. To put that in perspective, Yellowstone National Park is 3,471 square miles. I don't think that BM, a few high school buddies and his Ranger friend could cover the equivalent of 36 Yellowstone National Parks with or without drones.

All that means is that was a rather large exaggeration by BM. It doesn't mean he's guilty of anything but bluster, but it is an interesting exaggeration and makes me wonder if he's prone to this kind of thing and what else he may be exaggerating about in the video (perhaps that LE has "cleared" him?). MOO.

I felt the opposite.I got 90 seconds in and thought this is staged.
How convenient it was that Barry was just a short walk from where the bike was found so he could tell his tale of a mountain lion attack or abduction.
No questions were asked about the searches on the property where LE spent days digging through concrete and sifting earth.
This chat was about Barry promoting his innocence and his own version of what happened to Suzanne

I wondered about this too. So much about it seems so fake.

I also got the impression from the ytube that BM left for Denver on Sunday.

MSM previously reported SM's last known contact was on Saturday, May 9 but did not specify what form of contact.

Did BM implicate himself as the last person to see SM alive on Sunday? I wonder how BM's story coincides with what he told ytuber? I'm totally prepared for BM to deny everything said in the recording --citing he knew the guy was opportunist media and lied to him. MOO

ETA: I also thought BM was limping.

I'm also very curious as to how his chat with the YouTuber coincides with what he's told LE. If indeed, he has told them anything.

I also noticed a limp, but not ascribing any particular significance to it at this time. BM does physical work, and was an athlete.He's also in the age group where it's not uncommon to have a tricky back, or knees,or ankles.

I'm also leaning toward that being something of a set up. It's just too tidy that some random dude shows up from AZ and just happens to run into BM, who just happens to be in a chatty mood.

I'm not buying it.

MOO

I'm still watching it on Tyson Draper channel as I type this post. 18, 344 views.
You must have special powers. :cool:

Maybe save it if you can, because I think if you refresh it will be gone. I just checked his channel and the videos are not there. I know Plunder and dwap both used his video. (I did not watch them through those channels, just noted they were there via google search.) I wonder if the videos are still available on those sites/channels?

Maybe I’m missing something but do we know why BM would “know” the police mishandled the scene where the bike was found? He claims they “let ten people touch it,” among other things. How would he have found this out? They’re not telling him a thing about the other item found. Why would they blab about mishandling the bike (if they did)?

Maybe from the nephew? Sorry if it’s obvious and I’m not connecting the dots. I haven’t had my coffee yet.
Excellent point. ^^^
He is spinning his own reality tale.
IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads