Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
“We are praying for a miracle and her safe return,”
said no husband, daughter, family member, or friend of SM’s.

I guess this is not unexpected, if they are certain about that something and have more information than I do.

Last edited:
The entire sentence:
"Neighbor says the night before mom-of-two Suzanne Morphew was reported missing she was woken by a loud noise coming from the construction site where her husband had been working"
is NOT in the news item that is linked.
My guess is that it is the opinion of the poster. IMO
Neighbors want answers two months into Chaffee County woman’s disappearance | FOX21 News Colorado

The sentence you have quoted is in the first article the poster linked, and is the title of the article.

ETA: added link Neighbor says that night before Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew went missing, she heard ‘loud noise’ from her husband’s construction site

One thing sure. BM didn’t sound like an introvert while talking to TD.

He comes across as a man who feels very comfortable talking to unknown younger guys. It might be coming from his profession, after all, he gave orders to younger men on the job, but he is rather relaxed, except for the shoulders. Interesting, considering that he hardly knows T. Even if they spoke the previous day and agreed to meet and make this YouTube video, which I think might have happened, still - very deserted area, unknown man, and assuming BM’s wife just disappeared, BM is very relaxed. Interesting what else he did for a living.

He comes across as a man who feels very comfortable talking to unknown younger guys. It might be coming from his profession, after all, he gave orders to younger men on the job, but he is rather relaxed, except for the shoulders. Interesting, considering that he hardly knows T. Even if they spoke the previous day and agreed to meet and make this YouTube video, which I think might have happened, still - very deserted area, unknown man, and assuming BM’s wife just disappeared, BM is very relaxed. Interesting what else he did for a living.
Relaxed for a man whose wife disappeared or abducted by an unknown assailant. You would think he would ask a ton of questions of the stranger. His demeanor would be tense and he would tell the stranger to contact the sheriffs office, wouldn’t you think?

Oh no! You misunderstood my post, no shooting coming from me! It’s me showing frustration at why wouldn’t they just keep her name and face out in the news.
I did not say that I had knowledge of where the bike was. What I said was that I had confirmed, using TD's video, the direction of the sun / shadows, and the counting of BM's distinctive steps to confirm that the location was exactly the same as the spot placed on the map on the Profiling Evil interview by our favorite journalist LS (at 8:48 in the linked presentation), who was taken to the spot by TD
The screenshot from that link shows a white rectangles where LS placed it. The red dot marks CR 225, and the broken light line from top left corner to bottom right corner is the South Arkansas River. The gravel area at the top center is the access to the Colorado Trail head, where TD's video interview of BM ended.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-25 Profiling Evil.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-25 Profiling Evil.png
    775.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I did not say that I had knowledge of where the bike was. What I said was that I had confirmed, using TD's video, the direction of the sun / shadows, and the counting of BM's distinctive steps to confirm that the location was exactly the same as the spot placed on the map on the Profiling Evil interview by our favorite journalist LS (at 8:48 in the linked presentation), who was taken to the spot by TD
The screenshot from that link shows a white rectangles where LS placed it. The red dot marks CR 225, and the broken light line from top left corner to bottom right corner is the South Arkansas River. The gravel area at the top center is the access to the Colorado Trail head, where TD's video interview of BM ended.

Do you have an opinion as to why BM even considered speaking to TD and explaining how he thought his wife disappeared, seeing as how for all BM knew, it could have been TD who abducted his wife?

Do you have an opinion as to why BM even considered speaking to TD and explaining how he thought his wife disappeared, seeing as how for all BM knew, it could have been TD who abducted his wife?

I feel like he really wanted control on the narrative and he did not have that with LE. This was his chance to do so. Jmo (Why suspect TD when he knows why Suzanne is missing)

Who Told Who Not to Talk w Media?
@BeckyF :) Thx for your response.
Briefly, imo your post w link responded to question asking for link re LE asking/telling fam not to talk to media.
Apparently, you did not intend to say that linked article contained that quote, but had other quotes from fam.
Apologies on my part for any misunderstanding your post w link. Very sorry for confusion.

Not so briefly.
A poster said (my paraphasing =).................... LE told [SM fam member] not to talk w media.
After that, the question was posed:...................Who says LE told SM relative not to talk, & it requested link/quote.
Then @BeckyF linked MSM w quotes from fam.
Reading link, I do not see requested quote...........by any fam telling reporter LS that LE told [anybody] not to talk w media.
Sooooooo,
still waiting for link & quote w whoever in SM fam said to LS/media ~ LE told SM's relative not to talk to media.
Anyone? Thx in adv.
Understood. Thank you. I have never seen that specific statement in any article.

He totally knew or else he would have asked TD questions about why he is here, who he is, what his deal is and stuff. Jmo
He asked some questions but he was so willing to open up to a total stranger. I would likely have one finger on the trigger of a gun and the other hand calling LE to let them ask the questions.

I really wish BM could be innocent!

But I have a strong feeling he is guilty.

He asked some questions but he was so willing to open up to a total stranger. I would likely have one finger on the trigger of a gun and the other hand calling LE to let them ask the questions.

Yeah but in my opinion not the question you would expect for a innocent person who is confronting a possible POI. Yeah i wish for the girls he is innocent. Sadly i strongly suspect he is guilty too. Jmo

Last edited:

Yes, very relaxed and chatty with a total stranger. Which is odd considering that you believe your wife was abducted by a stranger.

MOO I can understand why the extended family is in the dark regarding particulars of the case. And I can also understand why LE asked the family not to share any information with reporters that could impede the investigation. But one thing I am pretty sure of is that LE would not let a family not ask the public for help or keep the name of the victim out of msm. The only reason I can come up for their silence is that LE told the family that SM may be deceased.
Yep. I’ve been saying that all along. But someone has to keep throwing that out there to give BM an excuse for not keeping her story alive. IMO

At this point, BM being innocent is as likely as the earth being flat. I’m sorry for her children. I’m sorry she was murdered, but unfortunately wishing him innocent doesn’t change that. We see these cases over and over again.

When this breaks open, her children and family will be confronted with the truth and will be faced with making a decision of accepting it or ignoring it. I think some of SM’s immediate family know who made her disappear. By immediate I mean her siblings. The fact that LE have from the beginning not entertained the idea of SM having been abducted, tells me they have enough evidence to know who did it. Like the guys on PE, I fully believe this case will be solved. I think soon. Suzanne deserves justice. She deserves for the truth to be known. Her entire family deserves to know what happened. She deserves a memorial to honour her life. Someone is denying her that honour.

JMHO as always.

I don’t care if you’re an introvert. I don’t care if you are a private person. If your loved one disappears, how in God’s name does any of that even matter?

Doesn’t it go out the window?

Don’t you put that aside?

Don’t you do everything you can to find your wife?

What occurred here is contrary to both human nature, and every similar missing person’s case ever.

<modsnip>

Nailed it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members