Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
First: SM saying BM was her 'wild at heart' sweetie....

Whelp: I'd say rationalization for BM being a jackass.....Just my speculation though

Do you think that LE are sending a subtle signal ????

Not sure LE is being all that subtle anymore ;)

More like: get ready for the freight train, buddy BM

I've long played around with what it was, IMO, within a mere 24 hours or less that tipped LE that no bike ride happened & BM more than likely involved.....

They didn't yet have the warrants to impound his truck (or did they take it pronto??)......

I keep wondering if his truck - oh let's say Saturday night May 9, or early morning Sunday the 10th - his truck just so happens to be tracked going to where her bike was - equally, happenstance - to be found.....

If she didn't go on a bike ride: that bike got there somehow....

JMO

Here’s my thinking on the LE canvasses of the area today:

PE guys mentioned the idea of “someone else.”

Right on top of that, we read about LE out in Salida, talking to people and handing out flyers.

This is a great cover for the potential “someone else” to talk to LE without BM knowing for sure if “someone else” did come forward.

Good way to keep the pressure on the main suspect.

Iirc, PE stated that they have actually been in contact with someone that has information. But would not elaborate. That must be worrisome for BM. Would expect lots of paranoia is his daily norm at this point. Moo

There is a Christian book called Wild at Heart. You can read a synopsis on Amazon. It could be something that she read or that they studied in a Sunday school class or read as part of Couples therapy. MOO
Possible, but if it was part of couples therapy, it didn’t do anything for him. His 26 sec plea for his wife was pretty pathetic IMO.

There were rumors on CCSO’s FB page in the comments, about the existence of an email where Spezze stated that info had not been shared about the investigation w/family. Then, on Lauren’s page, someone posted what they purported to be the email that was quoted. It could be completely false-no email, or it could be word play on Spezze’s part. I imagine Lauren will try to get a response. She reads everything in the comments.

Or it could be one of several bogus FB accounts set up by BM since he closed his own. MOO

When I hear the phrase “wild at heart” I immediately think of the David Lynch film by the same name that examines the twisted, dysfunctional relationship between Sailor (Nicholas Cage) and Lula (Laura Dern). But I sure do hope that’s not the context SM would be suggesting when using such words. :confused:
But it’s such a romantic movie!

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Here’s the thing for me, if LE would give ANY indication that they were looking elsewhere or at ANYONE else, I would gladly change my perspective, as well.

Given LE has not, combined with new information, my focus is still where it has been since the CBI & FBI joined in at the beginning. It doesn’t appear to me yet, that they’ve left the M residence or Salida.
If and when they shift, so will I.
JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
bbm
You're right as usual.

A little respect to others with different viewpoints goes a long way.
I have so much compassion for her family.
It's heartbreaking. :(

Justice for Suzanne should be our only concern.

Aw, LK, you're too kind. :).

I can't even imagine how horrible this must be for her loved ones. You're right, it is heartbreaking. I wish for nothing but the best for them and also for the investigators as they strive for justice for Suzanne. IMO.

The flyer is curious-the photo on the right would not be one that I would have chosen. Is it because her ring is highlighted? Where did the photos come from (who supplied those particular photos). This was a more traditional missing flyer-height, weight, eye color. I liked that now it is “reported missing on May 10”.
Also-the photos from last night-who do you think supplied the photos of Suzanne at a clinic? They looked like selfies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500