Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that after speaking with Lauren, Barry reaches out to the community for people to join him in his daily searches.

This would give Barry some company and some people for him to talk to as they search.
It might also generate another half dozen or so new “scenarios” and I can’t keep the ones he’s spun straight as it is :)

Possible confession from BM to come next .... disgruntled addled drug worker barges into their home a little after 9 pm, a scuffle takes place and Suzanne is killed. Disgruntled guy promises to reform and will turn around his life to help others from now on .... Suzanne would be glad to have saved him, so that's okay .... so BM and addled guy clear the scene and BM concocts a phony story because he too would like to save this fella and give him a new chance in life. So together they come up with the story about the bike ride .... mystery man heads off into the sunset, perhaps enters rehab facility and then becomes a preacher, saving others. Just a thought .............

Possible confession from BM to come next .... disgruntled addled drug worker barges into their home a little after 9 pm, a scuffle takes place and Suzanne is killed. Disgruntled guy promises to reform and will turn around his life to help others from now on .... Suzanne would be glad to have saved him, so that's okay .... so BM and addled guy clear the scene and BM concocts a phony story because he too would like to save this fella and give him a new chance in life. So together they come up with the story about the bike ride .... mystery man heads off into the sunset, perhaps enters rehab facility and then becomes a preacher, saving others. Just a thought .............
You been hanging around BM lately? :p:D

"Please, Barry, if you could see this, I would really love it if you would take the time to revisit the authorities and go over everything once again ... Take a voice analysis and a lie detector test and clear yourself," pleads Moorman. "Put my mind at ease and everybody out there's mind at ease if you want to shut the rumors down. That's the way you do it. You need to find your wife. That should be your only goal is to find your wife and whatever you're asked to do by the authorities is what you should. If you're not guilty, step up to the plate."

Brother of Suzanne Morphew pleads for brother-in-law to 'step up to the plate' and work with authorities

Still doesn’t account for the lion, lol.

Of course I have no real idea what kind of hunter BM is -- I am only going on the word of a relative. BM could be BSing about that as much as he BSes about everything else. I do think he, SM and the kids were somewhat outdoorsy (skiing, biking) if you go by their social media. But who knows? Maybe they skied one day of 2 weeks in Vail, and then spent the rest of the time shopping and eating out.
However, I have been in the Salida area several times and used to live in Colorado and Montana -- I've been in areas in which you could lose a mammoth carcass. And I'm not a hardcore hiker, biker, or camper. I have never hiked and tented overnight in any back country. Even for me, it would be easy to find a place where she would never be found. Look at all those back-country hikers in the national parks -- they disappear and years later someone finds a bone or a weathered backpack, and that's after rangers have searched for weeks. SM is in the same position.

I agree. I don't think BM had to be a masterful hunter to disappear a body (if he did). I too think I could do it (if I could carry it). If BM is the strongest man in town (again, his own chalkboard attestation), then of course he could lift more than I can. Way more.

A person who knows terrain and has a shovel could do a pretty good job hiding a body out there. However, I think cadaver dogs could find it (unless it's at some random spot between Salida and Denver).

In which case I wonder if he took the older Range Rover out that morning and not his own truck. If his truck shows no trip to Denver, and he says he took the old Range Rover (which doesn't have GPS?) then...obviously that's suspicious. He had to have taken a phone, though, as he was communicating with neighbor and daughters. Unless he had a burner phone...just for work...you know, a basic model with no GPS and spotty cell service in that region.

"Please, Barry, if you could see this, I would really love it if you would take the time to revisit the authorities and go over everything once again ... Take a voice analysis and a lie detector test and clear yourself," pleads Moorman. "Put my mind at ease and everybody out there's mind at ease if you want to shut the rumors down. That's the way you do it. You need to find your wife. That should be your only goal is to find your wife and whatever you're asked to do by the authorities is what you should. If you're not guilty, step up to the plate."

Brother of Suzanne Morphew pleads for brother-in-law to 'step up to the plate' and work with authorities

I’m so glad that someone is finally standing for Suzanne. I wonder if Andy was waiting for his brother in law to do it, or if he was waiting for LE to make an arrest. When it dragged on for so long, with no new information and their father’s health failing, he decided he had to come out to cast a spotlight for Suzanne.

My takeaway from LS's appearance on PE, regarding her recent, unrecorded interview with BM -- LS wants another interview with BM.

IMO she's working hard to toe neutral.

JMO
Bottom line is, she can’t play hard ball with him. Where would that get her? Now LE, that’s a different story. They played hard ball for 3-30 hrs. (whatever that means) and BM isn’t cooperating anymore. He’s taken his ball and gone to the gym to do push-ups! :D

I hope that after speaking with Lauren, Barry reaches out to the community for people to join him in his daily searches.

This would give Barry some company and some people for him to talk to as they search.
Imo he should have done that 3 months ago. While listening to Suzannes brother talk with Chris, I myself was ready to head to CO for whatever he organized. It doesnt take much to get help in situations like this. People will come from near and far to join searches. Barry had a party of approximately 6, and it doesnt sound like its because he invited them. I dont look for him to do it now, either. Jmho.

I’m so glad that someone is finally standing for Suzanne. I wonder if Andy was waiting for his brother in law to do it, or if he was waiting for LE to make an arrest. When it dragged on for so long, with no new information and their father’s health failing, he decided he had to come out to cast a spotlight for Suzanne.
I totally agree. IMO Suzannes family initially stayed silent in an attempt to respect BM's wish and avoid family conflict... But clearly BM has made it impossible for them to do nothing. I honestly have so much respect for his family. They very easily could have made disparaging comments about BMs odd behavior but theyve been very respectful and classy

My takeaway from LS's appearance on PE, regarding her recent, unrecorded interview with BM -- LS wants another interview with BM.

IMO she's working hard to toe neutral.

JMO
She wants another one, and I don’t blame her for trying. I absolutely don’t believe that is going to happen though. That last one did not do him any favors, and an on camera interview could only bury him.

Ok, now this is quite interesting if this is the part they refer to. I know there are some experts here and I haven't read beyond this post to see if this was addressed yet.
What is the Blade Float detent used for
You can use this to level ground. Fill in tracks, but you can still tell the dirt has been moved. It will not erase evidence that work has been done.
Blade float is a function. Not an actual blade. Your actually using the bottom part of the bucket. The bucket sits on the ground without tension, or floats along the ground.

Last edited:
Bottom line is, she can’t play hard ball with him. Where would that get her? Now LE, that’s a different story. They played hard ball for 3-30 hrs. (whatever that means) and BM isn’t cooperating anymore. He’s taken his ball and gone to the gym to do push-ups! :D

Maybe that’s why he was on the ground in the middle of the search - couldn’t miss a chance to get his daily push-ups in. :p

She wants another one, and I don’t blame her for trying. I absolutely don’t believe that is going to happen though. That last one did not do him any favors, and an on camera interview could only bury him.
Well that hasn't seemed to detour him in the past, Im sure he believes he can persuade people of the "truth"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain