Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Google Earth Aerial View of the land containing the Longhorn Subdivision, with BM's lot outlined in red. This is just a higher shot of the same picture that I posted in the last thread, except that I turned on the Google "Historic Views" feature to get the prior view dated October 13, 2015. The current image is dated October 5, 2019.
Note that the streets were cut, lot corner posts were added, the fencing was removed, and six piles of boulders were dumped in the time span between the two shots. There are two darker spots in BM's land that I cannot identify as boulder dumps, but it doesn't matter.
The picture posted a while ago on PE CM's Twitter clearly shows a truck in the background with the KARSS logo. That is the company who owns the property and building directly north in my Google Earth shots. The LE in that picture are examining ONE of those rock dumps (pointed out by another poster in the prior thread), that are not on BM's land and have been there for at least eleven months. That's seven months before SM disappeared, and nine months before BM bought that lot........minimum.
IMO

both pictures were produced entirely in Google Earth with no external editing or alteration
Are you saying LE are NOT digging on BM’s Longhorn property? Your post is confusing.

Thanks MassGuy. I think I am going to lose sleep again tonight. All I can hope is that the perp is going to lose a lot of sleep also!
This is such a roller coaster of emotion. If I’m feeling this, I can only imagine how the girls are suffering. Painful. I’m also afraid to see something I can’t unsee.

In fairness, I think Chris's vitriol was more pointed at the Sheriff's office than the FBI/CBI, but I can't blame him for getting riled up after that statement by the Sheriff's office yesterday.

BBM:

I can, and I do.

Or, at least, I would, if I believed the display of outrage was sincere.

Which I don't.

I think that show was nothing but pure theater, intended for an audience of one.

We'll see what the PE guys have to say for themselves on their next live.

If it turns out they were sincere last night, then they were sincerely wrong, and they owe LE a sincere apology.

JMOITYS

Last edited:
An added question from me on the dig. This is on BM property at Longhorn. What about the tree site on private property Andy was guarding last night? Good to see some action on the dog hits.
I thought the location of the tree was at the Longhorn property? Isn't it just on another lot near the one BM owns? This is what I've thoughtful along. Now I'm confused.

In fairness, I think Chris's vitriol was more pointed at the Sheriff's office than the FBI/CBI, but I can't blame him for getting riled up after that statement by the Sheriff's office yesterday.
I was mad after that statement too. But interesting that now we find out the sheriff is out this week. I guess he was out yesterday too?

BBM:

I can, and I do.

Or, at least, I would, if I believed the display of outrage was sincere.

Which I don't.

I think that show was nothing but pure theater, intended for an audience of one.

We'll see what the PE guys have to say for themselves on their next live.

JMO.
Yeah that’s what I thought you meant. What I was trying to tell MassGuy. But, of course, the original writer said it best.

I’m still not convinced though. :p

At least. (Provisos below). Most sources say 3-4 days.

However...blood decomposes too. If there were any significant amount of human blood/tissue on the Bobcat, then it would decompose and dogs could smell it later.

Here's a study of the blood of diabetic patients with necrotic feet. It shows that cadaverine was already present in the blood of these living people - prior to their amputations. The goal of the study was to show that scientific measurement could assess necrosis early on:

Europe PMC

So, yeah. If there were any significant amount of blood on the Bobcat, it would originally have been fresh - but then, as I understand it, it would putrefy. Here's an even better article on how cadaver dogs are "blood sniffing" dogs, as the cadaverine training leads them to hit on decomposing blood:

The influence of ageing and surface type on the odour profile of blood-detection dog training aids
So if something happened at 8am Saturday - I wonder what / where she was until Sunday evening when he returned?
JMO

So here we go. It’s almost as if it takes time to get a warrant, assemble multiple agencies, close off roads, and bring in the equipment to properly do this.

No, this wasn’t the result of a pressure campaign, but it looks to be the result of what Andy’s team found.

Massguy is getting excited again!

Maybe the pressure campaign didn’t start the engine, but I think they shifted it into second gear.
IMO

Thank God! I leave for an hour and come back and they are digging!!! Thanks for being on it ya’ll and for posting links so quickly. Aren’t we all just so relieved this is finally happening?! Is it just at the LHR site do we know? I wonder if it was in the works already or is this the result of pressure being applied by the Senator or Chris or the public outcry? I’m just glad LE is doing the right thing. Guess I won’t be getting much accomplished in my life again today...

I’m glad they blocked the road as they should if this turns out to be Suzanne’s grave. I wonder if Andy is there? He said the pain of not knowing would be worse than the pain of finding Suzanne. But this will bring him to his knees if it’s his baby sister. And the daughters...I wonder where they are and who they are with. It’s too bad they can’t be with Andy. I hope they have their eye on BM!! It feels wrong to be so excited about something so somber but if this is it then Andy’s Army has succeeded in his mission and justice will prevail... and closure & healing can begin. Prayers going up for Andy, the daughters, GM and all of the family and friends of Suzanne. And also for LE who must do this difficult task.

That statement merely said that Suzanne had not been found, as the Daily Mail seemed to imply. It didn’t mean they had searched and determined quickly that Suzanne wasn’t there, as Chris seemed to believe.

Turns out they obviously already had a plan in the works, and didn’t want to release that.

Chris should know better than anyone that law enforcement can’t just go grab their shovels and start digging.
But if they had a plan yesterday why did they just leave and not secure the site(s)?

Maybe the pressure campaign didn’t start the engine, but I think they shifted it into second gear.
IMO
This was likely in the works a couple days ago. This doesn’t happen overnight. I don’t think it made any difference at all.

The FBI doesn’t care about people on social media telling them what they should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frito