Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the pics of the home for sale, I found it interesting what pictures were missing compared to the 2018 sale. Considering it looks like a professional photographer took the most recent pics, their absence, imo, is very telling.

So a $1.75M home being sold “As Is” with no pics of the kitchen, garage or mud room? Apparently those rooms are not presentable.

IMO, this speaks to the murder scene. I was hoping the floor plans would be labeled (with the room names). The garage is pretty obvious. And the kitchen can probably be deduced from looking at pics. The mud/laundry room is the biggest question mark but given that most mud rooms are right off an entrance and it would be easy to hook up plumbing with a kitchen nearby, I think the flow goes from Kitchen through the mud room into the garage.

Pretty possible that the murder happened in the kitchen and then the body was dragged through the mud room into the garage to be taken in a car some place else.

I really can’t think of any other reason those rooms aren’t photographed unless they are an absolute wreck from LE. No way you list with 5 pics of a stream and 0 kitchen and garage pics.

LE said there were no signs of a struggle. That means nothing was overturned, even small objects. No broken glass, no drag marks, etc., etc.

I don't think there's any way to deduce where in the house this crime happened (if it did happen in the house) except through statistical analyses of where domesticate homicides take place.

Most homicides inside a house are domestic homicides. We do not yet know where this crime took place, but if we go with the theory that since her phone last pinged inside her house, that's where this crime began.

But she could have been lured outside. Or she could have gone for a bike ride. I think it's safe to say that most people here on this forum do not think she went on a bike ride.

I saw the abrupt, sloppy listing on Monday as another example of BM going off in a fit of reaction. The dude is offering a million-plus dollar listing and couldn't wait a week or less for professional cleaning, staging, and photos? I swear he photographed used towel drying in the bathroom! Seriously, this was BM reacting to the buzz of Andy's successful search, and Dr Phil show that aired on Friday. MOO

ETA: We also have the interview of a neighbor that was inside the house and I believe her comments were the house left messy -- not damaged or torn up. This was a presentation in haste. A child-man having a public tantrum.
Dude can’t even hang a towel properly for listing photos!
Oh Barry

Last edited:
LE said there were no signs of a struggle. That means nothing was overturned, even small objects. No broken glass, no drag marks, etc., etc.

I don't think there's any way to deduce where in the house this crime happened (if it did happen in the house) except through statistical analyses of where domesticate homicides take place.

Most homicides inside a house are domestic homicides. We do not yet know where this crime took place, but if we go with the theory that since her phone last pinged inside her house, that's where this crime began.

But she could have been lured outside. Or she could have gone for a bike ride. I think it's safe to say that most people here on this forum do not think she went on a bike ride.

Good post. My speculation on where in the house is just that, speculation. But not having a picture of your kitchen, garage or mud room and listing a $1.75M home for sale “As Is” tells a pretty clear story to me.

The kitchen being the most telling and garage #2. It just defies logic to list a home as is, and not show pics of those rooms unless they are the reason the house is “as is”.

If I were to talk directly to any current or future spousal or familial killer I would tell them this:

You may think your wife/husband/intimate partner/family is worthless and unimportant. But what I can promise you is this: once you commit your crime, you have no friggin' idea how much the world can, and often will, get involved in and follow your case of your "unimportant, worthless" family member, sometimes down to a butt lint level.

This won't go away, even if you think it will. You'll be virtually followed, tracked, paid attention to no matter where you go, no matter how many attempts to run. I've seen it take years for some cases to resolve, and we've all seen murders of a decade or more eventually get solved.

You'll never be able to breathe easy. You won't believe the pressure--LE won't quit because there's no statute of limitations for murder, but something all you spousal and familial killers never think about in your planning is once case followers get their teeth in, it's like a pit bull with a bone. It's a hell I'd never want. It shocks every spousal or familial murderer because they can't fathom that their missing "nobody" could be embraced by the world. Surprise! Just ask Scott Peterson, Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, Leticia Stauch, and hundreds more.

And understand this too: the universe is so mysterious. Even though someone may be gone, their energy remains. They inspire and guide those who seek to bring them justice, "no matter what it takes, no questions asked." And one day, probably when you least expect it, you'll be out and about living your life and you'll suddenly be surrounded, arrested, and thrown in jail, even if it takes years, and even if you're thousands of miles away.

IMO

Last edited:
If I were to talk directly to any current or future spousal or familial killer I would tell them this:

You may think your wife/husband/intimate partner/family is worthless and unimportant. But what I can promise you is this: once you commit your crime, you have no friggin' idea how much the world can, and often will, get involved in and follow your case of your "unimportant, worthless" family member, sometimes down to a butt lint level.

This won't go away, even if you think it will. You'll be virtually followed, tracked, paid attention to no matter where you go, no matter how many attempts to run. I've seen it take years for some cases to resolve, and we've all seen murders of a decade or more eventually get solved.

You'll never be able to breathe easy. You won't believe the pressure--LE won't quit because there's no statute of limitations for murder, but something all you spousal and familial killers never think about in your planning is once case followers get their teeth in, it's like a pit bull with a bone. It's a hell I'd never want. It shocks every spousal or familial murderer because they can't fathom that their missing "nobody" could be embraced by the world. Surprise! Just ask Scott Peterson, Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, Leticia Stauch, and hundreds more.

And understand this too: the universe is so mysterious. Even though someone may be gone, their energy remains. They inspire and guide those who seek to bring them justice, "no matter what it takes, no questions asked." And one day, probably when you least expect it, you'll be out and about living your life and you'll suddenly be surrounded, arrested, and thrown in jail, even if it takes years.

IMO

Bravo! Amen!

And understand this too: the universe is so mysterious. Even though someone may be gone, their energy remains. They inspire and guide those who seek to bring them justice, "no matter what it takes, no questions asked."

IMO
Yes! Beautifully stated, thank you!
Post of the day!! :)

IMO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:

And understand this too: the universe is so mysterious. Even though someone may be gone, their energy remains. They inspire and guide those who seek to bring them justice, "no matter what it takes, no questions asked." And one day, probably when you least expect it, you'll be out and about living your life and you'll suddenly be surrounded, arrested, and thrown in jail, even if it takes years.

IMO
In addition, the beauty of the internet is that there are people all over the world who know to watch a suspect's every move! And to pray for the victim and their families!

And understand this too: the universe is so mysterious. Even though someone may be gone, their energy remains. They inspire and guide those who seek to bring them justice, "no matter what it takes, no questions asked." And one day, probably when you least expect it, you'll be out and about living your life and you'll suddenly be surrounded, arrested, and thrown in jail, even if it takes years, and even if you're thousands of miles away.

IMO

I hope you're reading this faaantastic post, BM.
MOO

Does anyone have info on the RTD situation? I went over there and saw the one closest to the hotel. I am about 95 percent sure thats the supposed job site but honestly he would have had no business being there without a contract with rtd.

In a word? No.
Last we heard from LS at fox21, I believe she was going to share what she knew about that, but... then she didn't.
So, there has been zilch at any approved source, to either confirm, deny or inform, about this alleged RTD job.

I agree. If it’s a requirement for certain collected evidence to go in paper, it’s not ever going in paper, then in plastic for transport. IMO
Due to heat and humidity build up, DNA evidence is specifically prohibited from being transported or stored in plastic bags. Transporting a paper bag to the van maybe, but I would not take a chance putting a paper bag in a plastic bag if my job had part of the chain of custody of DNA evidence.
Tote, not leave.

I saw the abrupt, sloppy listing on Monday as another example of BM going off in a fit of reaction. The dude is offering a million-plus dollar listing and couldn't wait a week or less for professional cleaning, staging, and photos? I swear he photographed used towel drying in the bathroom! Seriously, this was BM reacting to the buzz of Andy's successful search, and Dr Phil show that aired on Friday. MOO

ETA: We also have the interview of a neighbor that was inside the house and I believe her comments were the house left messy -- not damaged or torn up. This was a presentation in haste. A child-man having a public tantrum.
bbm
Entire post is excellent.
Bolded : A very apt description !

I do not think that BM would be eager to tell the world that LE had treated his home as a crime scene, nor would any of his supporters. The lack of announcement does not away my opinion.
Moo

RSBM

Well, all things being equal, and if BM were consistent, I think we'd have heard by now that whoever was in his house, is probably a meth head who didn't know what they were doing.

He has established a pattern of reaction, that's for sure.

jmo

RSBM

Well, all things being equal, and if BM were consistent, I think we'd have heard by now that whoever was in his house, is probably a meth head who didn't know what they were doing.

He has established a pattern of reaction, that's for sure.

jmo

Haa, CBI are meth heads!

Last edited:
This just doesn’t square up with the timeline based on AM’s statement (presumably from info he received from LE) that she was seen at 4 pm Saturday at a sandwich shop.

You're right and I considered that. No disrespect to AM (an absolute hero in my eyes), but I believe he misspoke and that SM was seen on Friday.

It would help if we had a solid time when her conversation ended so abruptly, but I've given up on that. All we seem to know is that it was either Saturday morning, afternoon, or night!

When I saw the pics of the home for sale, I found it interesting what pictures were missing compared to the 2018 sale. Considering it looks like a professional photographer took the most recent pics, their absence, imo, is very telling.

So a $1.75M home being sold “As Is” with no pics of the kitchen, garage or mud room? Apparently those rooms are not presentable.

IMO, this speaks to the murder scene. I was hoping the floor plans would be labeled (with the room names). The garage is pretty obvious. And the kitchen can probably be deduced from looking at pics. The mud/laundry room is the biggest question mark but given that most mud rooms are right off an entrance and it would be easy to hook up plumbing with a kitchen nearby, I think the flow goes from Kitchen through the mud room into the garage.

Pretty possible that the murder happened in the kitchen and then the body was dragged through the mud room into the garage to be taken in a car some place else.

I really can’t think of any other reason those rooms aren’t photographed unless they are an absolute wreck from LE. No way you list with 5 pics of a stream and 0 kitchen and garage pics.
Why oh why would one list a home in such a condition? Surely BM is acquainted with many who could fix the place up and make it presentable? Perhaps he could have even done the work himself? Shouldn’t be too difficult for the realtor to find someone to fix it up IMO
There must be a rush in selling and closing by someone! Wonder why?!
Eta grammar and autocorrect nightmare. Sorry!

Last edited:

IMO

Like this 1000x !

Now Barry, where is Suzanne?

In a word? No.
Last we heard from LS at fox21, I believe she was going to share what she knew about that, but... then she didn't.
So, there has been zilch at any approved source, to either confirm, deny or inform, about this alleged RTD job.
At 17:25 LS tells Tricia that she is expecting to have documents soon about the Brookfield job. This was on Monday September 21st.

Why oh why would one list a home in such a condition? Surely BM is aquatinted with many who could fix the place up and make it presentable? Perhaps he could have even done the work himself? Shouldn’t be too difficult for the realtor to find someone to fix it up IMO
There must be a rush in selling and closing by someone! Wonder why?!
Do you think that Barry senses that he will soon be arrested? Or perhaps that he lives in a perpetual state of anxiety because he doesn’t know the precise date of when he will be arrested? What happens to the assets of incarcerated persons?

Yes, thank you! Post of the day!! :)

IMO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Absolutely agree, @Madeleine74 made another one of her fantastic posts. I have long been a believer of "...though someone may be gone, their energy remains." really sums it up. I love this line.

The part that didn't occur to me before is .."They inspire and guide those who seek to bring them justice...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member