Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re. these death threats, I can't imagine BM would do this himself; nor expose himself by letting searchers observe him holding a gun with a scope attached, pointed at them !

Eta : Or just spying on them with the scope or binoculars-- which is what I imagined was happening to these searchers.
I think by now most intelligent assessment, imo -- is that BM does not want searchers out there.
Very telling.

The guarding of his property with a shotgun could be brushed off (in his superior mind) as 'protecting his home.'.
But a death threat to searchers isn't going to be beneficial to him right now.
As in-- he can't be that stupid, can he ?
Well don't answer that, lol. :rolleyes:
He may however be cunning.

So, does he have eyes and spies everywhere ?
Who is he surrounding himself with these days ?

The people looking for Suzanne are going to have to be incognito in these searches and tell no one, it seems.
Imo.

Last edited:
Scharf called Tony Miller, the president of E.A. Outdoor Services, to ask him that question. Miller said only, “No comment,” according to Scharf.

The E.A. Outdoor Services worker who spoke on the condition of anonymity spoke more candidly.

“None of it made any sense at the time, and it does not today,” they said.

BREAKING: Missing Suzanne Morphew husband Barry Morphew’s ‘alibi’ questioned as new details surface about landscaping job Mother’s Day weekend [VIDEO]

So what do you all think about Tony Miller's involvement in "out-sourcing" the wall job to Barry? Was this on the up and up?

If my good friend got a job for me, I'd go the extra mile to ensure it went well and personally monitor the work. Not put some inexperienced shovel-leaners in charge and hope it went well. I'm still shaking my head over this one o_O

This is like peeking into a rabbit hole and expecting a snake to grab you. Those searchers must have been quite alarmed to be under watch.

What is going on with this case..something way bigger than we anticipated?
Exactly !

I'm wondering if BM goes down will bigger fish be exposed ?
And I'm not referring to the employees he trashed.
More like those he's keeping company with and whomever is behind the threats.
MOO

I can’t even with this.... looks like the circus has come to town. A blue shirt with stab wounds, bullet holes & bodily fluids AND death threats?! Come on....

IMO
Whaaaatttt? Are you kidding me? I thought these guys were somewhat reputable? Now there's a cliff-hanger promise for a Sunday reveal? These you-tubers are really getting under my skin now.

I can’t even with this.... looks like the circus has come to town. A blue shirt with stab wounds, bullet holes & bodily fluids AND death threats?! Come on....

IMO
Agreed.
And anything Suzanne was wearing when she passed, is long gone and buried by now.
Someone is providing red herrings, it would appear.
Imo.

The creek they were in today -- they were 150 yards upstream or downstream from the location of the bike? Perhaps they were walking the creek toward or along the Morphew property when they encountered the watchers?

Anybody have a good aerial on this?

Those woods must have eyes.

JMO

Whaaaatttt? Are you kidding me? I thought these guys were somewhat reputable? Now there's a cliff-hanger promise for a Sunday reveal? These you-tubers are really getting under my skin now.

Lights, camera...action!

If I was a Salida resident, I would moon boot these guys right out of town. IMO

I may be a little dense here but, what are these "readings" this guy keeps referring to?
I just share stuff without watching it. I read somewhere that they would be using sonar, but I have absolutely no idea of that’s what they were referring to.

I just don’t have the attention span, or the interest, when it comes to searches like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288