GUILTY CO - Tyler, 4, & William Jensen, 2, die in overheated SUV, Grand Mesa, 27 Nov 2012

thanks mikeysmommom, but I was looking for info on Heather's father, William (who one of her son's was named after). I am coming up empty on details about his death. Anyone know her maiden name by chance?

thanks mikeysmommom, but I was looking for info on Heather's father, William (who one of her son's was named after). I am coming up empty on details about his death. Anyone know her maiden name by chance?

Maiden name Holesapple William Hayes Holeapple Died when he had a cookout when he caught fire dousing dwindling flames with kerosene, according to a Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department incident report.

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/daughter-wife-mother-in-turmoil/

Life insurance dispute

On the night of Jan. 22, 2010, 59-year-old William Hayes Holesapple was tending a backyard burn pit, hosting a cookout, when he caught fire dousing dwindling flames with kerosene, according to a Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department incident report. Holesapple suffered burns over 70 percent of his body and died two days later. An investigation concluded the death was accidental and the matter was closed. Two others were present at the time of Holesapple’s death.

Heather’s mother was convinced it was murder, while Heather “will believe anything her mother tells her,” Scott said.

According to Scott, Sherry Holesapple threatened to take out a restraining order against her contacting Heather. The dispute centered on payout of a life insurance policy for William Holesapple, Scott said.

Should have known CPS involved with this !Another fail!!!!!

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/daughter-wife-mother-in-turmoil/

Another current neighbor, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Mesa County social workers were called to Jensen’s apartment several times since 2010. Mesa County Department of Human Services spokeswoman Karen Martsolf said information about the Jensen deaths remains sealed under court order.

“On that basis, we are unable to provide the records you are requesting at this time,” Martsolf wrote in an e-mail statement, when asked about Human Services’ involvement with the Jensen boys prior to Nov. 27.

Allen said she didn’t report her experiences to police or social services.

“I should have done something,” she said.

Doesn't surprise me if CPS was involved. We have lots of cases where CPS was involved, that didn't end well for the children. The husband was insured, I wonder if the children were insured?

How would someone even dream that a car heater would get it hot enough to reach such high temps outside in Winter. Most people would never want to burn that much gas much less leave kids inside though. Maybe she was thinking suffocation or just didn't care that much to even care about the kidsnother than keep them quiet.

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/mom-flunked-3-drug-tests-records-show

‘Move on with my life’

In a hand-written letter addressed to Mesa County Court Judge Bruce Raaum, Jensen asked permission from the judge to leave Colorado, saying she’d “changed in a very good way” after completing court-
ordered domestic violence counseling. The letter was dated Dec. 11.

“I believe it would be a great opportunity for me to start my life over again in Florida, and being surrounded by all my family who loves me to help me get through the losses I’ve had in this past month,” Jensen wrote in the letter. “And I would greatly appreciate it if you will let me move on with my life in Florida.”

The terms of Jensen’s deferred judgment said she had to remain in Colorado, absent prior court approval to leave. The sentence runs through September of this year.

Jensen apparently left anyway.

“The defendant’s request (to leave state) was not referred to the District Attorney’s Office for a response,” Deputy District Attorney Danielle Lewis wrote, objecting to Jensen’s request, despite the fact Jensen had already left Colorado. “The court did not rule on the defendant’s request to leave the jurisdiction, but rather stated that it had reviewed the defendant’s documentation.”

“Defendant does not have permission to leave the state,” Raaum wrote in a hand-written ruling.

The judge signed his ruling on Jan. 7.

mikeysmommom said:
On the night of Jan. 22, 2010, 59-year-old William Hayes Holesapple was tending a backyard burn pit, hosting a cookout, when he caught fire dousing dwindling flames with kerosene, according to a Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department incident report. Holesapple suffered burns over 70 percent of his body and died two days later. An investigation concluded the death was accidental and the matter was closed. Two others were present at the time of Holesapple’s death.

Heather’s mother was convinced it was murder, while Heather “will believe anything her mother tells her,” Scott said.

bbm
I suppose it could have been murder if someone had changed out the kerosene for gas. I don't think this heather girl is that intelligent. Especially since her dad was 59-years-old and saw fit to revive it using kerosene or what he thought was kerosene. But if it was kerosene, it's still not that bright b/c while kerosene isn't nearly as explosive as gas, it can still happen, and common sense tells us not to do that.

The accident that this Eric died in, does anyone else think it's possible that he was driving erratically because maybe she told him she was cheating on him to get him worked up and to possible cause him to get into an accident?

bbm
I suppose it could have been murder if someone had changed out the kerosene for gas. I don't think this heather girl is that intelligent. Especially since her dad was 59-years-old and saw fit to revive it using kerosene or what he thought was kerosene. But if it was kerosene, it's still not that bright b/c while kerosene isn't nearly as explosive as gas, it can still happen, and common sense tells us not to do that.

The accident that this Eric died in, does anyone else think it's possible that he was driving erratically because maybe she told him she was cheating on him to get him worked up and to possible cause him to get into an accident?
It has crossed my mind,then again I see her as someone who cares for only herself!She had no love for him or her 2 kids IMO! Who moves a man into their home with kids 2 days after their hubby dies?A black widow would!Within a month everyone in her family is dead but her,she has at least on insurance check!

One would think it would be rather obvious that a parent shouldn't leave their child in a car unattended (whether it's summer or winter). Especially with a motor running, since there have also been carjacking/kidnapping cases when a parent left their child in a car with keys still in ignition.

She was more concerned about herself "overheating" instead of the children dying from overheating. Disgusting.

How would someone even dream that a car heater would get it hot enough to reach such high temps outside in Winter. Most people would never want to burn that much gas much less leave kids inside though. Maybe she was thinking suffocation or just didn't care that much to even care about the kidsnother than keep them quiet.

She was thinking of herself and only herself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...left-inside-overheated-car-sex-did-drugs.html

A Colorado mother accused in the heat stroke deaths of her two young children has been offered a plea deal, even though the victims’ relatives want to see the woman executed.

Heather Jensen appeared in court Wednesday with a fresh perm and a smile on her face, waiving her right to a preliminary hearing so that she could consider a plea agreement offer put to her by the prosecution.

The 25-year-old Palisade woman is charged with child abuse resulting in death, criminally negligent homicide and false reporting to authorities.

They should not give her a plea deal!!!!! She left her 2 sons to roast to death,what is wrong with this prosecutor!!!!!!! I will be writing many letters complaining about this.Please help ,write and let them know we are not going to stand for children being murdered !!!! Those poor babies lost their father 6 weeks before she left them to roast to death to have sex in a truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My opinion only-

I don't think Heather meant to kill her children and I don't think she killed her husband. In fact, I believe that this sort of thing was just waiting to happen and perhaps Eric was the only reason something this horrible hadn't happened already-he kept things in check the very best he could despite a drug addicted, mentally troubled wife. I think after he died, she was then free to completely go off the rails without any supervision, making even more reckless decisions.

Personally, I think in her stupidity, she felt she was keeping the kids safe and warm in the car while she carried on her shenanigans. I don't think this was at all intentional, but again, just something that was bound to happen to those poor boys with an out of control, neglectful mother.

If they do give her any kind of plea, I would hope it would include a very long stay in a drug treatment facility and a mental health facility for a very long time. This woman is obviously very troubled and has been for a very long time.

This story is just insane. Did anyone who knew this woman was popping pills and locking her kids up for hours at a time call the authorities? I have long believe that you cannot be a drug addict and be a good parent at the same time. Also, you cannot be an adulterer and a good parent at the same time.
Moving a guy in a few days after your husbands death? This woman has no shame. I do not think she set out to kill the kids, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did drug them with heavy doses of cold medicine etc. What kind of a weirdo meets a guy in a parking lot to have sex 10 feet away from your children? She lived her life with such little regard for the childrens well being that it was only a matter of time before her selfish actions caused them severe harm or death.

Wow. Her I.Q. is only 76. That answers a lot of questions. Such a sad story.

This story is just insane. Did anyone who knew this woman was popping pills and locking her kids up for hours at a time call the authorities? I have long believe that you cannot be a drug addict and be a good parent at the same time. Also, you cannot be an adulterer and a good parent at the same time.
Moving a guy in a few days after your husbands death? This woman has no shame. I do not think she set out to kill the kids, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did drug them with heavy doses of cold medicine etc. What kind of a weirdo meets a guy in a parking lot to have sex 10 feet away from your children? She lived her life with such little regard for the childrens well being that it was only a matter of time before her selfish actions caused them severe harm or death.

As to the drug use, it was known. http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/mom-flunked-3-drug-tests-records-show/

Here is the latest news report from today. http://www.krextv.com/story/emotions-build-in-courtroom-for-jensen-trial-20140123
I find the local newspaper has more detail but as it is a morning paper it does not go to press until midnight. I did have some time today to follow the newpaper twitter and gained a little more insight.( per #paulschockleygj ) The morning started with a man being removed from the courtroom for wearing a shirt with the picture of HJ on it. He was later allowed to return after turning his shirt inside out. HJ continued to cry as she did yesterday and was removed at one point for the disruption while the 911 call was played. This is so heartbreaking. I haven't been able to get to the trial yet.I wish I could fit it in for no other reason than to hug the grandparents of those 2 little angels. If she was so busy with her new men I am sure they would have loved to have taken over the responsibility. MOO and all that jazz.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back