CO - Young girl found alone after Denver fireworks show, 3 July 2015

Ugh. I dont even know what to say about that article. I have a sick feeling that we will be seeing this little girl again, probably with a name and a bad story next time. I feel like this is an out of the frying pan into the fire situation. I want to say so much, but I will leave it at that for now.

Wow that follow up article just makes me sad for this baby girl. :(

Did any of the articles give the mother's name?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

So far I searched Missingkids the past 2 months and only found 5 under the age of 14 out of 50 pages, the rest mostly runaways. Sad. There where 3 of the 5 under the age of 5. Found this one (she's 4) from Wyoming but I don't think they look alike other then hair.https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27718/1/

Chevelle drowned in a rushing river of extremely cold water in Wyoming this past February. Her dad was with her and the event was witnessed. They are still looking for her body.

Might have been the only way to get the child back to her mother. None of them should be in charge of this child, as she is clearly being thrown away and left where ever they please. This poor baby deserves love and she doesnt have it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back