CO - Yun Mi Hoy, 47, brutally murdered, Aurora, 29 Aug 2013 *Insanity*

I couldn't believe how the law allowed this girl to be in control, when she refused to leave her jail cell for court in the am and the case had to be postponed till later in the day. What a beast!

doubt, I hope this works.

https://www.facebook.com/isabella.g...186618559.1826.100001863334889&type=1&theater

I absolutely see something going on there. Apparently she was involved in theater so that may account for the make-up which is like that pancake stuff. Still there's dark marks like maybe a burn or bruise on her shoulder.

Mrs. Hoy was a photographer at some point, but I doubt she took this picture.

The whole thing is really sad. Sad, sad all around.

It is still rare for any child to kill their parent when compared to the population. However; when a girl kills a parent it is more likely to be the mother. They tend to talk male friends into helping them but they are the mastermind and even help with the murders. But more and more I see cases where they are doing it by themselves.

Here is a story of one girl who murdered her mother. Her reason for murdering her? She was mad at her mother. What a stupid reason to kill someone's mother or father but many times that is the case. It can be because the parent is trying to discipline them because of bad behavior or as simple as they didn't want to do chores or were denied something they wanted or the parent didn't want them dating a certain person. etc.

This article also has some statistics. It seems to be escalating as more and more children become so self centered and narcissistic imo.

In November 2011, the Department of Justice released its annual homicide statistics, which revealed that while homicide across the country has fallen in almost every other category since 1980, the number of parents killed by their children is growing as a percentage of family homicides. In 2008, FBI data show that at least 117 mothers were killed by their children, and according to statistician Erica Smith at the Bureau of Justice Statistics, that number could be as high as 260, which would make it the highest number of matricides since 1991.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...l-their-mothers-a-different-crime-of-passion/

That would be approximately 5 parents a week that lose their lives due to being murdered by their child.

I suspect this mom and this woman had been arguing and the daughter was rebelling and did not want to do as the mom was asking her to do..........so she killed her.

IMO

Females Who Kill Own Mother
Noura Jackson
Mirna Bolanos
Esmie Tseng
Tylar Witt
Nakisha Waddell
Isabella Guzman

Also from the link above.
According to Kathleen Heide, a professor at the University of South Florida who has researched and written extensively on the subject of matricide, the crimes committed by Nakisha and Tylar illustrate several "knowns" about young girls who kill their mothers.

First, says Heide, the average age for teen girls to commit matricide is between 14 and 17. In addition, according to Heide's analysis of matricide cases between 1976 and 2007, 44 percent of the girls who kill their mothers did so with the aid of an accomplice.

"To take that step girls may need the support of someone else," says Heide, "whereas boys tend to be more autonomous."

And there are other things we know about these cases: first, killers like Nakisha are very rare. According to Heide's research, "boys outnumbered girls seven-to-one in the killing of mothers." And most parents killed by their children are killed by adult children; only about 17 percent of parricide perpetrators are under 18 years old.

When it comes to why girls commit this crime, the answers are less clear. Heide has written that parricide perpetrators, male and female, tend to have been either severely abused, severely mentally ill or "dangerously anti-social."

By most accounts, neither Nakisha nor Tylar were severely abused or mentally ill, suggesting they may fall into the latter category, which Heide describes as including people who "kill for selfish reasons, like freedom or money."

A bit off topic, but related, I would be interested in how many women have killed someone else's child. I know many woman have killed their own children many times. The woman who kill a non-biological child is very rare.

Something about her FB .. she has a lot of friends, but they don't seem too engaged with her, not many likes or comments on the photos, maybe the constant 'selfies' became annoying, too needy for attention?

I couldn't believe how the law allowed this girl to be in control, when she refused to leave her jail cell for court in the am and the case had to be postponed till later in the day. What a beast!

Sounds like this girl has had behavioural problems for a long time.....

Sounds to me almost like Jod* A and her "issues".......just theorizing.

moo

https://www.facebook.com/isabella.g...186618559.1826.100001863334889&type=1&theater

I absolutely see something going on there. Apparently she was involved in theater so that may account for the make-up which is like that pancake stuff. Still there's dark marks like maybe a burn or bruise on her shoulder.

It looks to me like just shadow and the hollow of her shoulder, I don't see a bruise JMHO though. Her makeup is all wrong for her skin color which is why her face and neck look so much lighter.

It is sad, but this girl needs to be put away...maybe indefinitely.

Her pictures are very pretty. I do see a bluish hue to her skin, especially to left arm, more prominent at the shoulder: possibly a bruise that she could of got from anything. Not going to guess. The brown spots look like beauty marks. The larger one maybe a mole.

Females Who Kill Own Mother
Noura Jackson
Mirna Bolanos
Esmie Tseng
Tylar Witt
Nakisha Waddell
Isabella Guzman

Also from the link above.
According to Kathleen Heide, a professor at the University of South Florida who has researched and written extensively on the subject of matricide, the crimes committed by Nakisha and Tylar illustrate several "knowns" about young girls who kill their mothers.

First, says Heide, the average age for teen girls to commit matricide is between 14 and 17. In addition, according to Heide's analysis of matricide cases between 1976 and 2007, 44 percent of the girls who kill their mothers did so with the aid of an accomplice.

"To take that step girls may need the support of someone else," says Heide, "whereas boys tend to be more autonomous."

And there are other things we know about these cases: first, killers like Nakisha are very rare. According to Heide's research, "boys outnumbered girls seven-to-one in the killing of mothers." And most parents killed by their children are killed by adult children; only about 17 percent of parricide perpetrators are under 18 years old.

When it comes to why girls commit this crime, the answers are less clear. Heide has written that parricide perpetrators, male and female, tend to have been either severely abused, severely mentally ill or "dangerously anti-social."

By most accounts, neither Nakisha nor Tylar were severely abused or mentally ill, suggesting they may fall into the latter category, which Heide describes as including people who "kill for selfish reasons, like freedom or money."

A bit off topic, but related, I would be interested in how many women have killed someone else's child. I know many woman have killed their own children many times. The woman who kill a non-biological child is very rare.

My money's on "dangerously anti-social."

Let's not forget about Pauline Parker and Juliet Hulme; source for one of my favorite movies.

Watching NG now. She totally reminds me of myself/friends as a teen. That snarky attitude. However, none if us killed our moms.

Isn't it "rare" for a girl to kill her mother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

BBM

Ummm.... yes.

Any word on whom this "interesting person" was looking at when she gave those lovely facial expressions in court?

Also, I wanna hear the 911 call!

Watching NG now. She totally reminds me of myself/friends as a teen. That snarky attitude.

Although I didn't see NG I can just imagine. I swear it's generational. Trust me I thought like that and I sure as heck wanted to be flip and snarky, but my mother would have knocked me into next year. Murder my own mother? She'd have kicked my tail before I could have even entertained such a thing and I never would have.

What is going on with these kids murdering their parents? My DD raised her hands to me once. Just once around that age and I told her "bring it" because she was going to get alot worse on the streets she wanted to go out into and do whatever she wanted. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

BTW one article I read was Mizz Guzman had boys climbing over the fence and neighbors would call the cops. I can see where that would cause a riff in the home.

May Mrs. Hoy rest in peace. Unimaginable.

Any word on whom this "interesting person" was looking at when she gave those lovely facial expressions in court?

Nancy Grace said she was giving those looks to the camera person. Those expressions IMO was like flipping the bird. Absolutely no remorse for what she had done. More like taunting. Pretty sick chick.

Nancy Grace said she was giving those looks to the camera person. Those expressions IMO was like flipping the bird. Absolutely no remorse for what she had done. More like taunting. Pretty sick chick.

Well that's the trufe!

Hi Hopeful, long time no see! :seeya:

I think she was looking directly at the camera and mugging for the public. We'll learn more as this unfolds, but I think she will play to the cameras the same way CMJA did.

Lack of remorse is a common theme among these female killers. Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and this latest perp all display the same lack of empathy with their victims. Scary peeps for sure.

Hi Hopeful, long time no see! :seeya:

I think she was looking directly at the camera and mugging for the public. We'll learn more as this unfolds, but I think she will play to the cameras the same way CMJA did.

Lack of remorse is a common theme among these female killers. Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and this latest perp all display the same lack of empathy with their victims. Scary peeps for sure.

Yea, I definitely think she is going to follow the same pattern as those two. She is going to clam up, not give a clue. I also have the impression that she will not cooperate with any attorney she has assigned to her case and that she will taunt the public, the media and anyone that is on the side of her victim.

Yea, I definitely think she is going to follow the same pattern as those two. She is going to clam up, not give a clue. I also have the impression that she will not cooperate with any attorney she has assigned to her case and that she will taunt the public, the media and anyone that is on the side of her victim.

Hi Ricki. I can't imagine what her attorneys will do for her defense. How do you defend such a vicious murder? They better do better than CMJA's attorneys did or this girl is going away for a LONG time. Hopefully we won't see another bogus "self defense" case. :rolleyes:

I remember huge fights with my mother, but I would never have hurt her (other than some of my harsh words which I regret now that she's gone). That's what makes me believe that this girl is damaged. I need more info before I form an opinion, but she sure seems to display signs of extreme anti-social personality disorder to me. We shall see.

Hi Ricki. I can't imagine what her attorneys will do for her defense. How do you defend such a vicious murder? They better do better than CMJA's attorneys did or this girl is going away for a LONG time. Hopefully we won't see another bogus "self defense" case. :rolleyes:

It is pretty definitive that she is responsible for this murder. I know innocent until proven guilty, but I see nothing that supports innocence here. I see no defense, but I suppose if she does talk, she will wait until she is backed in a corner and she will make up some *advertiser censored* and bull story that her attorneys will have to run with. Whether the attorneys give a good defense or a lame defense, she does need to be put away for the rest of her life.
Wondering if we will be seeing any of her friends on Nancy Grace in the next few days. Would love to hear what they have to say.

I don't know if it is because I have to tabs opened for two different case, but it took 10 minutes for the page to reload. It's either that or WS is going wonky. Did anyone else have trouble?

Sounds a lot like Lizzy Borden to me!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa