Coincidence or Not? Please List!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same brand of duct tape used in Anthony home and found on Caylee's remains.

Heart shaped stickers and one backing paper from heart shaped sticker w/no sticker on it seized from Anthony home and heart shaped sticker on duct tape wrapped over Caylee's mouth.

:doh:

All the hearts in this case and how Caylee is engrained in everyone's heart here even though we never knew her. I believe we will carry her there for all time.

Thank you

Scroll down below this thread to "The Tattoo" thread... much speculation there.

Still a qualifier for the "weird coincidences" thread.

To which I add, GA had experience in LE and in car sales/detailing.

Relentless "Bob Dance" commercials plus KC/CA jumping through one another's hoops for how long now...

That someone in their home googled chloroform (not chlorophyll) and its components, as well as household weapons, etc......and extraordinary amounts of chloroform in KC's trunk.

ETA-We are still debating here whether chloroform was the final culprit-If Caylee was not killed with chloroform (which we may never know with 100% certainty) what a mighty big coincidence that would be.

The name KC used on her returned "e-mail", Thomas Franck, and the name of a person that is 'friends' on Facebook with KC's closest bud. Almost the same as Thomas Franck, only a two letter differentiation in spelling.

The advertisement for apartment showings that wanted people to contact Casey and Frank....And KC's contact with FrankM. And all of Frank M.'s trouble.

Please, if someone remembers where the link is regarding a Casey and Frank showing apartments, please post-I will look around, too!

The name KC used on her returned "e-mail", Thomas Franck, and the name of a person that is 'friends' on Facebook with KC's closest bud. Almost the same as Thomas Franck, only a two letter differentiation in spelling.

And to quote myself.....There are others who think that FrankM. uses the name Thomas Franck on his MySpace page, but I can't confirm that and the source is not on this site (so not sure if i trust it).....but if correct, not a coincidence so much, then. Just a flat out lie (shocker).

Another coincidence is the late night call to Jeffrey Hopkin's parents house that night with KC's name showing on the caller ID. What was she trying to prove by this, I wonder?

Not to mention that Thomas Franck is a name that I've heard comes up on Nigerian email-type scams, and isn't it funny that is what GA claims to have been involved in?

The biggest and most disturbing "coincidence" for me was DC searching the area where Caylee was found. I think Casey did a lot of daydreaming about making this happen. I think she used the fake job to get away but also to establish a pattern of her leaving with Caylee.
I think she searched the missing children links and got into watching "child abduction" stories and thought she would get famous for being the grieving mother..I think she was planning on telling the JBlanchard story but Cindy caught her off guard when she called 911...she was planning on returning to TA when she left with Cindy but once she couldn't Produce Caylee.. and the 911 call was made..she just went into "make it through the next minute mode"...that's why all the lies.the trip to Universal, the drive to sawgrass..she was still trying to figure how to connect what she knew and what she wanted to hide..
Thought about another coincidence that she was dating a lot of LE and now she will spend the rest of her life with "someone to watch over her"

My favorites are the MS page that appears for all the world to have been created by Casey as a fake Zenaida, the traffic ticket issued to the Zenaida and all the dates of payments and court appearances, and the theory that Casey was carrying around fake ID in her wallet. There's also all the bits and pieces about Zenaida being at Sawgrass and Casey's friends who lived there, but that part I find a bit hard to keep track of.

Chefmom, ExpectingUnicorns, and darnudes all say things I think about. Nostoneunturned and cianne, also. For me the biggest 'alleged' coincidence is Lee telling LE that it was a DIFFERENT Jeff Hopkins. Oh, FTLOG, puh-leeze. I was in the US Army for 6 years, 6+ years of college (part-time, mostly) and also spent 4 1/2 years trying to pay a debt to society. I had NEVER met two people with the same name, including the MANY Jones I have met through the aforementioned situations. I am not claiming it is impossible but as a coincidence, highly unlikely. To say that (paraphrase:"No, a different Jeff Hopkins') to a cop grilling me about my missing niece and adding a hint of self-righteous indignation to me voice is beyond any acting ability I may have. Floors me every time I hear it. (OT: I have the audios rotating on me Zune, scattered among 25 GB of tunes and audio books. I HAVE to fast-forward through any of Cindy's interviews.)

(OT: I have the audios rotating on me Zune, scattered among 25 GB of tunes and audio books. I HAVE to fast-forward through any of Cindy's interviews.)

(Still OT.......that takes you about 25 minutes even on fast forward, doesn't it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea