Comedian Louis CK: NY Times story breaking soon

I just caught the end and it was an interview with one of the Olympic gymnastics team members.

No, I missed it. What was on?

Olympic doc who has been charged with grooming/molesting a lot of gymnasts! One who won gold is speaking out. She was young and did not realize what was going on when being "examined" until later. Seems he took pics too.

Hope it's okay to link this in this particular thread, I know it's off topic but there's just so many at this point.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aly-raisman-says-she-was-sexually-abused-by-u-s-national-team-doctor/

I agree. I also think it is important to note that while the acts perpetrated by Louis C. K. and others appear related to sex, they are not. They are "power over" situations that utilize masturbation or assault as a way to exert dominance or power over the victim/survivor. Although they may ejaculate, the excitement is sparked by the exertion of their power. By doing actions that undermine or disregard someone's ability to consent is taking control. I think it is important to note that when we let the conversation rest in the area of sexual display, it becomes normalized within the bounds of sexuality. It is important to remember that this is not just being a receptacle but rather an unwilling receptacle that is dehumanized by the power assertion that comes in the form of sex as a weapon.

The sex part is important as well or they would use another means. Sex is pleasureable and combine it with the power! Wahoo! They love it.

Just think of all of the things people do for more pleasureable sex. Drugs, stuff in their penis, etc. There is no way the power does not give them more pleasure

*advertiser censored* started almost the day after the first camera was made available to folks. *advertiser censored* flicks started very shortly after the first video capability was made available. Before that there was burlesque. When allowed to do as they please, on private property, folks will shuck off their clothes quite freely, in front of others. Males and females. Sex and the human body, is always going to be something that fascinates people. Look at the paintings, and art, and statutes, from early centuries. My parents feel that they are inappropriate. I feel they are art. The human body is beautiful but that doesn't give anyone a license for going around pawing and mauling on others like a dog in heat.

There is no poetry in *advertiser censored*. There is no idea of the human body as beautiful in *advertiser censored*. It is using people no different than slavery. The person is no more a human than a dildo or rubber doll

There is no poetry in *advertiser censored*. There is no idea of the human body as beautiful in *advertiser censored*. It is using people no different than slavery. The person is no more a human than a dildo or rubber doll

I forgot to separate my paragraphs. If you will note, earlier in the thread, I'd stated that I'd watched *advertiser censored* (no I do not "watch" *advertiser censored* I have seen a couple *advertiser censored* flicks. Curiosity.) I found them both funny and sad. I see it no different than prostitution. If that's legal, then legalize prostitution.

However, while I find the paintings, and statues, and works of art, beautiful, and to be appreciated. My parents find them highly inappropriate and just a step above *advertiser censored*.

The sex part is important as well or they would use another means. Sex is pleasureable and combine it with the power! Wahoo! They love it.

Just think of all of the things people do for more pleasureable sex. Drugs, stuff in their penis, etc. There is no way the power does not give them more pleasure

Some find beating their s/o to a pulp, pleasurable too, but it's not about the beating, it's about gaining complete control over that person. Power.

Sarah Silverman Speaks on Louis C.K.: ‘Can You Love Someone Who Did Bad Things?’

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/...love-someone-who-did-bad-things.html?referer=

From the article:

Ms. Silverman began the monologue by saying that the growing wave of “calling-out of sexual assault has been a long time coming.”

“It’s good,” she said. “It’s like cutting out tumors: it’s messy and it’s complicated and it is going to hurt. But it’s necessary and we’ll all be healthier for it.” One inevitable consequence, she said, is that “some of our heroes will be taken down, and we will discover bad things about people we like, or in some cases, people we love.”

I cannot name names so as to keep the confidence of my friends, but I have very close female friends in comedy and the industry who have horror stories about many male comedians. They were talking about Louis CK before this stuff even came out. He is inappropriate with women. It hasn’t been a secret in the bubble, but now it’s burst and everyone is finding out.

Some find beating their s/o to a pulp, pleasurable too, but it's not about the beating, it's about gaining complete control over that person. Power.

Maybe they get an orgasm with th beating, Sex is intensely pleasureable and it is strange to me that people would deny it is part of what the abuser wants.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back