Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On cnn, witness talking about how did they get in, it is a lock school...

I figured as much. It appears to me, based on reports, that the shooter did have a target, but why are children among those shot and possibly killed? I was going to assume that this may be a case of an ex-boyfriend/husband going after the intended target, but how do you go from the intent to shoot one person to shooting innocent children? I am not saying that the intended target isn't innocent, so please don't get me wrong. I just don't understand why he turned on the children who had nothing to do with whatever problem he had with the target? I am not even sure if this has anything to do with this man/men being the intended target's ex-whatever. It just makes no sense to me.

Truly tragic!

Hartford Courant reporter
Dave Altimari ‏@davealtimari
The dead gunman was heavily armed, multiple weapons when he entered school, unclear how many shots were fired. #Newtown

I saw someone say they got the van. Are you referring to the one they got a call about from Danbury? There were unconfirmed reports of a second shooter, and a vehicle leaving the scene. I sure hope they figured out if there really is a second suspect.

On my local news station I saw LE running into the woods. Is there a 2nd suspect?

www.cnn.com saying the children were told to cover their eyes when they passed the office.

O.M.G. How horrific! Did they not have another door to let these poor children out where they didn't have to pass by the office? I know. I know. I'm asking too much, but you know some of those children seen what had happened.

I saw someone say they got the van. Are you referring to the one they got a call about from Danbury? There were unconfirmed reports of a second shooter, and a vehicle leaving the scene. I sure hope they figured out if there really is a second suspect.

I think he may have been the sole shooter but someone could have brought him there and may have supplied him with the guns.

That would indeed make them an acomplice.

imo

I am hoping that no children were injured, seems like it was not a crazed mass shooting but a planned attack by this parent.

O my dear Lord...

Reports are coming in of many fatalities.

Oh God, can't be.

OMG!

I am being to think everyone of the children in the room were either wounded or murdered.

This is horrible..............so horrible........there are no words.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members