Conrad Murray -Day eighteen.

I think one of the things Walgren needs to bring up in his closing is about CM giving MJ the reversal agent for the lorazepam.:waitasec: Why would he think there would be a need for that if he had given the last dose at 5 am and he was supposedly found around noon..7 hours later? That proves to me he gave him more lorazepam than he has said along with giving more propofol.

I think that definitely should be brought to the jurors attention again.

IMO

CM performed surgery on all of today's witnesses and none of them said they experienced any complications after CM operated on them.

My impression of CM is that he's a highly skilled heart surgeon who always performed his operations successfully.

Did anyone of today's defense witnesses say they were given propofol before CM operated on them and if so who gave it to them? TIA

A cardiologist is not a surgeon. A cardiologist can do certain procedures such as angiography, stents, pacemakers (unless the electro-physiologists do those), and some others, but it takes a thoracic surgeon to do the cutting open and repairing and microscopic stuff such as heart bypass, etc.

Big difference.

A thoracic surgeon is the one who does the coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), or repair/fix congenital heart defects (there are many types), etc., etc. A thoracic surgeon undergoes the usual 4 yrs med school, 4 yrs general surgery, 3-4 years thoracic residency, 3-4 yrs fellowship. Thor. surgerons are about 38 yrs old before they can put up a shingle. (!)

A cardiologist is not a surgeon. A cardiologist can do certain procedures such as angiography, stents, pacemakers (unless the electro-physiologists do those), and some others, but it takes a thoracic surgeon to do the cutting open and repairing and microscopic stuff such as heart bypass, etc.

Big difference.

A thoracic surgeon is the one who does the coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), or repair/fix congenital heart defects (there are many types), etc., etc. A thoracic surgeon undergoes the usual 4 yrs med school, 4 yrs general surgery, 3-4 years thoracic residency, 3-4 yrs fellowship. Thor. surgerons are about 38 yrs old before they can put up a shingle. (!)

I would like to add that when Conrad did do a procedure he had 3 or 4 other people in the room plus monitoring machines. The one witness wanted to watch his heart rhythm and watch his blood pressure ect. So Conrad was familiar with the equipment needed when using an anesthetic.

BBM
I'm hoping :crossfingers: the jury wants to give him something, all right, but sympathy and understanding ain't it!!!

Know what I mean, peace??!!
icon10.gif

Clue: It rhymes with guilty, jail time and a fine.

I'd really like to see a poll re him taking the stand or not... I wonder how CM feels about his chances with the jury ...:pinocchio:.. is he arrogant enuff to think he'll beat it??

And I'll bet a buck IF he is convicted, he'll do at least some time in the :behindbar .

Yes. I sure do know what you mean! LOL

Re your poll:
We all know CM should not take the stand.

But.... since he's already in deep sh#%@, I'd love to see him take the stand.
And hear what he has to say. I'd love to hear his excuses, trying to justify his wrong-doings.
I'd like to see him plead for mercy!

I'd like to watch him cry.... tears that wouldn't be sad tears about MJ's death, nor his remorse or guilt.
They'd be his I'm-feeling-sorry-for-myself tears.

It may sound harsh, but I think CM is not now and will not be suffering enough for what all he's done!

BTW: Speaking of suffering, Borndem, did you spend the rest of the day cleaning house?

I've always found it interesting that defendants cry when witnesses are talking about them..Murry..Casey Anthony, etc. but they never shed a tear when it is the victim that is being talked about even if it is something horrible like pictures of them dead. Doesn't seem to touch the defendant but they sure can work up the tears for themselves.

Good ol' narcissism is keeping its hold on our man CM, even at this stage of the game. The bigger-headed they are, the harder they fall, n'est-ce pas, sports fans?

Re your poll:

And hear what he has to say. I'd love to hear his excuses, trying to justify his wrong-doings.

I'd like to watch him cry.... tears that wouldn't be sad tears about MJ's death, nor his remorse or guilt.

It may sound harsh, but I think CM is not now and will not be suffering enough for what all he's done!

BBM

Harsh or not, peace, ITA. That is a hard thing to say, but there it is.

Even if he serves the full sentence, which he won't...

Losing his license to practice (which must happen) will hurt him, if he stays in the USA :911:; a successful Wrongful Death suit verdict will take his future earnings, if the WD suit is written that way, which it probably is, if he stays in the USA:911:; he might be able to teach at some small place, if he stays in the USA:911:; and he should have a heyell of a time borrowing money, if he stays in the USA :911: .

So, what does that leave -- oh, leaving the USA.... maybe back home to Trinidad & Tobago? Greanada?

:ufo:..................:bicycle:............:escape:

:beamup::runaway:

Good ol' narcissism is keeping its hold on our man CM, even at this stage of the game. The bigger-headed they are, the harder they fall, n'est-ce pas, sports fans?

Narcissists & sociopaths just can not accept that they ever do anything wrong, always putting
the blame somewhere else. They can't understand why others don't see it the same way they do.

And, as it's been said so many times here, on this forum & so many others, sociopaths
just think that rules & laws & doing the right thing, do NOT pertain to them.

It's why our prisons have the "revolving door." They just don't get it...
they don't get rehabilitated nor do they learn their lesson!!!

I thought one part of the first character witness, Gerry Causey's testimony was rather odd:
Mr. Causey said: CM called his wife (Mrs. Causey) to discuss that day's appointment; and to give his wife an update on Mr. Causey's treatment.
I've personally never heard of a physician doing this during a routine doctor appointment.
I thought that was "odd"...but, that's just my opinion.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock.

Time flies when you're on the government's clock....

Re your poll:

BTW: Speaking of suffering, Borndem, did you spend the rest of the day cleaning house?

Oh I would love for him to take the stand. I know he will get caught up in a lie or two. I believe his attorneys are telling him it's a big mistake, look how hard it was just at the casual luncheon at the Ritz went, imagine on the stand. I want him to look at the jurors and say DON'T WORRY.

Respectfully snipped from peace9274:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short answer:..............No!

Long answer:.....Heyell, No!

My handsome neurosurgeon sent flowers and a coffee cup with candy after both of my brain surgeries. And called me, too.

Glad I don't need to see him enny more, but I sure miss him! Saved my life & was a hunkeroo to boot!!
icon12.gif
(Aneurysms - left & right sides. Very scary)

Don't mean to joke borndem, especially with something as serious as brain surgery. But when I read the first line, I got the impression you had two brains. LOL.
We knew you were smart, but not that smart.

Hope you're better and life is good!

IMO
If CM is wanting to take the stand, it will be so he can do another phony,
pathetic, tearful, "poor-me" speech, like the one he did on U-tube, .....
thinking he'll get the jurors' sympathy & understanding.

And then surely they won't convict him.

It'll work! Easy peasy! It's a done deal!:crazy:

And, don't forget, he could expound on how he had to "comfort" everyone following Michael's death.

When I heard him on the tape he did with cops mention comforting these children, I nearly gagged.

just my O

Narcissists & sociopaths just can not accept that they ever do anything wrong, always putting
the blame somewhere else. They can't understand why others don't see it the same way they do.

And, as it's been said so many times here, on this forum & so many others, sociopaths
just think that rules & laws & doing the right thing, do NOT pertain to them.

It's why our prisons have the "revolving door." They just don't get it...
they don't get rehabilitated nor do they learn their lesson!!!

Morning!

As I have watched CM I have had flashbacks of Casey Anthony in her trial. (shudder)

Not a tear shed when the testimony came in about Katherine's anguished cry when told by the Doctor that they could not save her son. Not a tear shed when it was said the children were all crying when their daddy passed away. Yet let someone testify to all the glowy things Murray did ..oh goodness here comes the tears and those are the traits of a narcissist.

Imo, all of CMs life he has manipulated others in order to make himself appear better. Manipulating women to work for him on a volunteer basis. Well that sure beats having to hire someone who is really in the medical field to assist him with his patients.

Pretending to be the Big Cheese so he could get his lady friend's attention by forking out money he didn't have. Letting his child support go lacking in order to do it and his other financial responsibilities too.

Imo, it is easy to sit there and listen to his taped interview and realize CM has lied for a very long time and absolutely thinks he has it down to perfection. I do think it has probably worked for him many times in the past. It even worked then because LE really had no clue at that time what caused MJs death.

But even pathological liars make mistakes no matter how good they are at manipulation. The mistake they all make is they truly believe everyone will believe their lies no matter what.

Well convincing 'everyone" didn't happen when the AR results told a much different tale than Murray had spun. Imo, he really thought since he had given MJ the reversal agent for lorazepam and knew propofol quickly dissipates from the system he mistakenly thought that little of anything would be found at time of autopsy.

Imo, CM has never really been a man of honor. He does things only if they help him in someway to appear the way he wants others to see him. He has ulterior motives for all the things he does, imo. Life to Murray is all about Murray.

IMO

Well said, Ocean - you summed it up perfectly.

Frankly, I don't give a flying fig WHAT Miss Ruby thinks of CM. When a man can't be bothered to pay his child support, yet seems to have plenty of money to throw at strippers and cocktail waitresses, then that tells me all I need to know about that so-called man. :snooty: Charitable, my :butthead: !

Morning!

As I have watched CM I have had flashbacks of Casey Anthony in her trial. (shudder)
<respectfully snipped>
Imo, CM has never really been a man of honor. He does things only if they help him in someway to appear the way he wants others to see him. He has ulterior motives for all the things he does, imo. Life to Murray is all about Murray.

IMO

Right on the money! (pun intended)

Well said, Ocean - you summed it up perfectly.

Frankly, I don't give a flying fig WHAT Miss Ruby thinks of CM. When a man can't be bothered to pay his child support, yet seems to have plenty of money to throw at strippers and cocktail waitresses, then that tells me all I need to know about that so-called man. :snooty: Charitable, my :butthead: !

Right on the money! (pun intended)

Thank you.:seeya:

And just think about it. What person who really cares about others has 8 different children with 6 different women? I am including the one child he has back in Trinidad.

I would bet he never sees most of these children. They are just out there fatherless. He is stuck with Nicole Alvarez at the moment since his home has been foreclosed on in LV. Once he gets money from the French documentary then I imagine he will mosey on to some other woman.:banghead:

IMO

Thank you.:seeya:

And just think about it. What person who really cares about others has 8 different children with 6 different women? I am including the one child he has back in Trinidad.

I would bet he never sees most of these children. They are just out there fatherless. He is stuck with Nicole Alvarez at the moment since his home has been foreclosed on in LV. Once he gets money from the French documentary then I imagine he will mosey on to some other woman.:banghead:

IMO

It seems his beloved father also lived this way. His father had a different last name, and as far as I can tell, had limited contact with CM during his life. This whole story is a con, IMHO.

There was one patient who testified.. an older man with grey hair who I thought I heard say CM is his friend... then he added..."my best friend"... I just found this very odd . Just seems like that is way too much closeness between a dr. and a patient..

Wonder if CM was truly his "friend".. much less his best friend? Wonder if MJ thought of him as his friend too? I just see CM as a user ... like Casey Anthony.. who doesn't really have actual friends...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back