Conrad Murray trial -Day four.

Im heading out, will miss this afternoon's testimony. Someone pm me where I can see video online, thanks.

I think Russel was a little dramatic about the whole being upset about Murray leaving his practice.

I mean finding a new doctor isnt fun. This guy seems he was emotionaly vested in the doctor. I guess maybe I can't relate or I havent found the right doctor.

Morning all West Coasters!
Good Afternoon and Good Evening to Everyone Else!!!

My husband asked me a question this morning and I didn't have an answer......hoping maybe someone here can chime in on the legal factors involved here.

We know what CM is charge with.
IF, IF CM wasn't a doctor would the charges then be automatically upped.....as in, automatically 'manslaughter' or something else?

The fact that CM has the Doctor Degree makes him less accountable and therefore the charges aren't as serious?
CM could, COULD get up to four years in prison.
Had the person who was tending to MJ been an Nurses Aid or heck, even a best friend with a little medical knowledge, would the charges be different?

Thank you to anyone who can explain this so that I can explain to hubby. :)

I think Russel was a little dramatic about the whole being upset about Murray leaving his practice.

I mean finding a new doctor isnt fun. This guy seems he was emotionaly vested in the doctor. I guess maybe I can't relate or I havent found the right doctor.

true... however at work we recently switched health insurance carriers. there were 2 heart-attack survivors that refused to switch to the new carrier and now pay their health insurance coverage out of pocket just so they can stay with the original carriers and their original doctors. I guess once you go through something so important you feel very dedicated to the person that saved you.

Wait.......didn't Murray put MJ on the ground when he was instructed to do so to perform PROPER CPR via Security/911 operator?

Why is Murray putting MJ on the ground as Paramedic walks in?

So who is doing cpr while this guy is questioning dr murray?

AND.....it was stated earlier by Security that when he walked into the room he saw MJ on the bed with plastic bag/penis cath attached to MJ.
So how come Paramedic first saw MJ with pajama bottoms on and no mention of Penis cath?

Wait.......didn't Murray put MJ on the ground when he was instructed to do so to perform PROPER CPR via Security/911 operator?

Why is Murray putting MJ on the ground as Paramedic walks in?

Could have just been the timing. Alvarez was on the phone with 911 while the EMTs were already on the way. They got there in 4 minutes.

oooh,, I caught it yesterday when the security guy messed up and said they'' put him on the bed''. I posted, about it but thought he had meant to say floor, Now however I am thinking Micheal was found dead on the floor.

And people are lying.

So who is doing cpr while this guy is questioning dr murray?

Better yet when is Alveraz preforming joint CPR with Dr Murry if when the EMT came in when they were putting him on the floor...

They couldnt locate a vein because of MJs size. This guy said he noticed how frail and underweight he was. Didnt DR Murray have a needle in Mjs ankle? moo

I thought he was a little over-personal too. Reminded me of Lee Amferny (sorry) :)

IMHO it sounded like there was more than a doctor-patient relationship KWIM? Just odd.

MOO

Mel

They couldnt locate a vein because of MJs size. This guy said he noticed how frail and underweight he was. Didnt DR Murray have a needle in Mjs ankle? moo

Dr. M accidentally pulled it out I guess during trying to pump heart meds into MJ while medics were there. Why did the medics allow him to do this????

Mel

Better yet when is Alveraz preforming joint CPR with Dr Murry if when the EMT came in when they were putting him on the floor...

So, Alvarez lied in his testimony yesterday - when he said he and Dr. Murray gave MJ joint CPR?

Dr. M accidentally pulled it out I guess during trying to pump heart meds into MJ while medics were there. Why did the medics allow him to do this????

Mel

I believe that Alverez testified that the doctor pulled the iv out of MJs leg when they moved him unto the floor.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back