Conrad Murray trial -Day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, this is just terrible. And his children will hear that drug induced stupor, I just found it online. Man, the entire family is going to learn a lot of things they did not need to know and have to live with those things. Whew, this is just bad....

What we haven't been told is, did Dr. Murray record MJ after giving him medication and what medication it was? We were told that Dr. Murray did not know about other drug use. If Murray recorded MJ in this stupor and had not given him drugs, why wouldn't Murray notice something was wrong. I would say his assessment skills are non-existent!

OK, now HLN is going to harp on the recording where MJ sounds like he is in stupor. I want answers to this, now! Is this a recording made after Dr. Murray gave MJ drugs? Why would Dr. Murray record this? I can't put my finger on it, but there is something very very wrong here! This is exploitation!

What proof does anyone have that MJ is the person talking in the recording.

I think Murray made the recording in hopes of a cover your *** kind of thing. He knew what he was doing could result in damage or death and that it was medically unethical. Probably just hoped that he could play that and somehow show that MJ was demanding this much medication.

Or, he could have done it to show it to MJ to try to shock him out of denial that he was an addict and needed to stop the drug use.

Of course there is the idea that he could also get a big payout for selling the recording.

I just don't know.

OK, now HLN is going to harp on the recording where MJ sounds like he is in stupor. I want answers to this, now! Is this a recording made after Dr. Murray gave MJ drugs? Why would Dr. Murray record this? I can't put my finger on it, but there is something very very wrong here! This is exploitation!

The recording was made on May 10th and after it was made Dr.Murray ordered another large lot of propofol. The assumption is Dr Murray had been giving propofol. Why he recorded it is beyond me ,unless he wanted Micheal Jackson to see how it effected him. The other reasons mentioned sound as plausible.

I have thought of Video recording my mom drunk so she can see herself and how she acts. I am definitly not defending Dr Murray. The whole recording is going to come out so that might make the reason behind it more clear.

Here's my local channel.....the one I'm watching.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/livenow?id=8366366
Seems to have the best vid and sound.
My computer is older so I have to search around til I find a Live stream that looks decent on my computer screen....this one, Channel 7, is it for me.
But others are:

Channel 5, KTLA is streaming Live on Radar Online:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...al-michael-jackson-s-death-watch-it-here-live

Recaps here at Channel 4 , NBC:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video/...y-2009-Recording-of-Michael-Jackson/130646353

What we haven't been told is, did Dr. Murray record MJ after giving him medication and what medication it was? We were told that Dr. Murray did not know about other drug use. If Murray recorded MJ in this stupor and had not given him drugs, why wouldn't Murray notice something was wrong. I would say his assessment skills are non-existent!

Supposedly he said Michael was coming out of the Propofol.
Bottom line is this defendant ordered and administered all of the drugs in Michael's system. His behavior is so egregious it boggles the mind.

Well we know defendant said he had given Propofol to Michael.

This recording sent my hinky meter straight into orbit. STINKS.
I put nothing past this defendant and truly believe more appalling behavior and information will come to light during the trial.

jmho

I think Murray made the recording in hopes of a cover your *** kind of thing. He knew what he was doing could result in damage or death and that it was medically unethical. Probably just hoped that he could play that and somehow show that MJ was demanding this much medication.

Or, he could have done it to show it to MJ to try to shock him out of denial that he was an addict and needed to stop the drug use.

Of course there is the idea that he could also get a big payout for selling the recording.

I just don't know.

Above Bolded and Underlined by me

As much as I don't want to think any human being would want to Cash In on another human being's tragedy.....from being at WS for so long, what you stated above is starting to become my belief about this whole Murray/Jackson case.
Dr. M even wrote his patients to tell them an opportunity came up and he wouldn't be their doctor.
Sure, it's an opportunity........ But is it an opportunity to treat, help, guide the biggest mega-star of the world and be known as the man who helped M.J. make the biggest comeback ever seen OR to get that first paycheck to catch up on his child support payments and make girlfriends happy?

Bottom line is this defendant ordered and administered all of the drugs in Michael's system. His behavior is so egregious it boggles the mind.[/quote]

Above BBM

Yeppers. Exactly.

And an even further 'Bottom Line'......should anyone believe the Propofol 'experts' that Propofol isn't that dangerous, the further bottom line for me.....
Dr. Murray LEFT THE ROOM!
Kinda like having surgery and the anesthesiologist who's just put you to sleep and is supposed to stand/sit at your head through your surgery to keep a close eye and monitor all your vitals, decides it's lunchtime and he's going to leave in the middle of surgery to make a run to McDonalds. Really? Leaving the room after administering such a heavy dose of drugs????

I just don't know.

I think he was gonna try to sell the recording when the money ran out!

I think it was a chance in a lifetime , like he said in his letter and the only person on his mind was him.

Thanks for bringing up the letter.

Bottom line is this defendant ordered and administered all of the drugs in Michael's system. His behavior is so egregious it boggles the mind.[/quote]

Above BBM

Yeppers. Exactly.

And an even further 'Bottom Line'......should anyone believe the Propofol 'experts' that Propofol isn't that dangerous, the further bottom line for me.....
Dr. Murray LEFT THE ROOM!
Kinda like having surgery and the anesthesiologist who's just put you to sleep and is supposed to stand/sit at your head through your surgery to keep a close eye and monitor all your vitals, decides it's lunchtime and he's going to leave in the middle of surgery to make a run to McDonalds. Really? Leaving the room after administering such a heavy dose of drugs????

Its downright insane and there is no darn way a licensed medical professional would not know that. There is something very wrong here.

jmho

Not sure what happened with this quote from Amity.

Lol the leave-in I put in my hair is called 'milk'. Everytime I use it I think, maybe Michael wanted his hair stuff!

I've been administered a Diprivan drip - I call it the Dip-drip - several times for various out-patient procedures. Anesthesiologists and/or nurse anesthetists have referred to Diprivan (Propofol) as "the forgetting medicine" or "milk of amnesia".

I think he was gonna try to sell the recording when the money ran out!

maybe BLACKMAIL. Dr Murray has always said he never got paid. We all know that MJ was having financial problems. I bet that's why he recorded him like that.

Guess the doc was going to get his $5 million dollars one way or the other.

As a health care professional, I find what Conrad Murray did reprehensible. It was done out of greed, because he had to know it was not only dangerous, risky and wrong, but illegal. Michael Jackson however, had been getting drugs from various sources for years . His family, Depok Chpra and many others warned him of the dangers, but even people, who loved him were powerless to stop him. Rather than dealing with his drug problems, he fed them, and surrounded himself by hoards of "yes" people. Unfortunately, if Murray had not provided the drugs, MJ would have found someone who would. Money and power can buy anything, and in this situation, they bought is own demise.

I have been watching the trial since it came on. I have not formed any opinion at all yet from the evidense presented and I can't believe a great many of you have.

The state did their opening and the defense did theirs. Much of which rebutted what the state said. Nothing has conviced me yet of Murray's guilt or innocence. I will say that I would hate to have some of you as jurors on my case if it ever came up. You all have formed opinions without all the facts. I also don't think those were fake tears. I think he genuinely cared for Michael and it was Michael that approached him he did not seek him out.

I think we are in for some shocking things coming out of this trial. Lifestyles, habits, etc. Think we need to hang on. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500