Conrad Murray trial -Day twelve.

Surrrrrrrrender, Dorothy!!!!!!!!!

Did you hear that the chef that was supposed to call security, didn't call security.

DOH - how about "did you hear that Dr. Feelgood didn't pick up his cell phone and call 911"?

What if someone is in the hallway? WTF?

Too many hypotheticals today - why can't Mr. F just stay with the facts.

I feel like we should have gave him a standing ovation when he stepped down.

The witness was almost off the stand before the judge could start with his admonitions. I don't blame him, I would be gone before someone changed their minds and wanted me back.

LOL - this guy will be forever remembered as the "water guy" who tried to hide his water bottle by covering it with papers.

Too cute!

Dr. Shafer going over his credentials as an anesthesiologist

The witness was almost off the stand before the judge could start with his admonitions. I don't blame him, I would be gone before someone changed their minds and wanted me back.

Laughed out loud!

Oh, sounds like Flanagan might finally be able to get his pharmacology questions answer...at last. (based on what I understood Dr. Shafer to just describe one of his qualifications and classes he teaches)

THis witness is sort of crouched over the desk in front of him leaning into the microphone, with one of his hands hanging over the front of the desk. He seems to take up a lot of space with his presence. If I was talking to him in person I would be backing up and he would probably be following me, into my space. Just my impression, my opinion.

Oh, sounds like Flanagan might finally be able to get his pharmacology questions answer...at last. (based on what I understood Dr. Shafer to just describe one of his qualifications and classes he teaches)

I bet he doesnt ask them.

Just an FYI... my uncle was head of pharmacology at USC (univ of so calif) :)

I'm kinda expecting this guy to start planking on the witness stand. His whole body is kinda slumped over the microphone. He provides a very odd presense.

MOO

Mel

I'll be surprised if we get to testimony from this witness before lunch break.

I'm kinda expecting this guy to start planking on the witness stand. His whole body is kinda slumped over the microphone. He provides a very odd presense.

MOO

Mel

His voice has a reverve in it too. I thought it was my computer with this feed, but the prosecutors voice is not doing it. He is very hard to catch the different words, they all run together.

Well won't that just confound things. Finally he can get his answers and doesn't ask the questions.:floorlaugh:

I think he is going to save them for his expert now. Unless he finds someone else who wont know the answers to ask again.

I think he is going to save them for his expert now. Unless he finds someone else who wont know the answers to ask again.

Do you suppose defense will know those answers before they ask the questions?

Somebody did something to his mike, it sounds normal now. Much better to listen to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back