Conversation Between Casey and Parents Aug 14 I was in Lake County

I think Casey played George like a fiddle.
The interaction between Casey and George,(speaking about Cindy in a third person) leads me to feel this was a typical thing...Casey and George vs Cindy and Casey and Cindy vs George..it was probably this way ever since she was big enough to twist them around her little finger.
The interaction is so strange..
Cindy is not worried about Casey's location ..because she "know's" Casey will be ok once Caylee is located. She tries to get Casey to understand that Caylee holds the key to her freedom. Casey shatters this hope and goes on to say her focus must be about the trial because Casey knows she is going to go to trial, and she knows "finding Caylee will NOT help her get out of Jail"
I think LE planned on using this tape at trial since it was not released along with other documents that have not been released.
Baez, was wise to let it out, so the shock value will wear off by the time a jury ever sees her ball her fist up and rant about her loss of life "being taken from her" as if she had no part in causing the condition she finds herself in.
Poor little Caylee, I hope she never saw the face we saw. I pray she was asleep when Casey decided she was a disposable part of her life.

When I first read this I never noticed. But that statment is pretty incriminating. She could have been referring to the check charges, that she would still be in jail for those. But she could also be referring to the fact that finding Caylee wouldn't get her out of jail.... because Caylee was dead and she knew it.

When I first read this I never noticed. But that statment is pretty incriminating. She could have been referring to the check charges, that she would still be in jail for those. But she could also be referring to the fact that finding Caylee wouldn't get her out of jail.... because Caylee was dead and she knew it.

That makes since! Finding Caylee wasn't going to help her at all! I hope that finding Caylee is the key to keeping her in there for the rest of her life!

IMO this is exactly why KC chose GA when they were going to arrange a 1 on 1 meeting. CA and LA ask way too many questions while GA calls her "gorgeous" and asks how SHE is coping. IMO, this was KC getting pissed that she was being grilled, it didn't IMO matter if it was about Lake County or what it was. JMO.

Conversation Between Casey and Parents Aug 14 I was in Lake County two days ago made Casey want to get up and walk away from the Visit. Looking into what is in Lake County it is said that is where Casey's grandfather lives at Mt.Dora. Now, it is said that Annie, Casey's best friend lives on Lake Mary, could this have any connection? Again, Annie's is one of the transcripts that have not been released and she is known as Casey's best friend. Thoughts?

Annie D. http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/people_of_interest.html
Best Friend of Casey’s, who lives on Lake Mary Jane Road.. Previously lived in Sawgrass apartments.

Casey: There is nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home, and even then, I don't know what I can do from that point, but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day and read or look up stuff for my case because that has to be my focus right now. That has to be my focus because it's the only thing I can focus on.

Cindy Anthony then asked a more pointed question.

Cindy:[B] I was in Lake County two days ago.[/B]
Casey: OK.
Cindy: Is there anything there?
Casey: Mom. Geez! I'm sorry. I love you guys. I miss you.
Cindy: Alright sweetheart. Here's dad. Hold on.
Casey: No. I'm going to hang up, and just walk away right now because ...
Cindy: Please don't.
Casey: I'm frustrated. I'm angry, and I don't want to be angry. This is the first time I've truly been angry this entire time, but I'm so beyond frustrated with all of this. I can't even swallow right now. It hurts.
Cindy: Just understand we're all going in so many directions. We just want to go in the right one.
Casey: Well, I can't point you in that direction when I'm literally at a standstill.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18494885/detail.html

Thanks for posting part of the conversation.

I think Casey is frustrated at this point because Baez has ordered her to remain silent and not to say anything to ANYONE. NOT EVEN HER PARENTS. Cindy and George are trying different topics to get her to talk. This is evident when she says "I am literally at a standstill." and "There is nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home, and even then, I don't know what I can do from that point even then..." In another part of this conversation she said she ""gave them an opportunity but it was not taken. This was a reference to the "Just one more day." She is punishing her mother in this jailhouse conversation by saying.. If you would have given me "one more day" I would have told you and instead you called the police and NOW I CAN NOT TALK AND YOU KEEP ASKING ME TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. She told them early on in the conversation that she wanted to keep this personal and not like a business transaction would means she does not want to discuss how to find Caylee. Because if she would have said ... "Look here or contact this person" it all would be another lie and it would get her in more trouble. The truth was she KILLED Caylee and she sure was not going to tell the truth right there and ADMIT to it.

I think Baez knew at this point she was guilty as sin and that is why he had a tight control on her mouth. Perfect for Casey, because she could hide behind the "anything you say can be held against you."

I think she wanted to get up and walk away because they were asking her questions she was NOT ALLOWED to answer and all she wanted was... "Sweeties... darlings... etc..." They should have asked her questions like... "Are you missing Caylee?" "What would you like us to get for her B-day should she come home?" stated things like.. "Rememeber the time Caylee said..." Then watched her squirm because those were questions she COULD HAVE ANSWERED.

Cindy was grasping at straws...she was the one that mentioned about a drum set, she was hoping something she said would spark a positive response from Casey. They put up with her bratty behavior in the hopes of gathering any information that will help put them in the right direction.
Casey,is smart enough to know she can't say anything that will be caught on tape that can come up and smack her in the face later,so all she want's is to make this a "fun Visit"..she doesn't want to talk about Caylee. This is her time with mommy and daddy to convince them to do what ever they can to get her "OUT".
"I was told to have no visitors, but I decided to see you anyway, just to let you know how much IIIIIIIII need out of here. I will be able, to maybe do something if you will get me out of here...I don't know anything new..and I have already told you about Zanny..
"GEE MOM AND DAD , why do you want to talk about Caylee...just talk about ME. I just want to have a nice visit..It should be all about me."

OMG i think i've watched visitation videos too many times. I can hear Casey saying precisely that!

Casey was a bad girl doing that behind JBs back like that. He's made sure it won't happen again....the one time Casey is telling the truth "I am not in control....".

This entire video screams to me how brittle, and yet vital, the relationship between KC and CA really was/is. From the very beginning where CA is crying - and obviously devestated IMHO - to where KC first picks up the phone and soon says "Why is she crying already?" (or something close to that).... well, for me, that just summed it up. Your daughter is gone, you know WHY she is gone, and you KNOW she isn't coming back - you are on the phone with your devestated Mother, and she is upset.....and you ask "Why is she crying already???" Geesh! I mean really!!! KC is very successful at lying to herself, and therefore, she doesn't get it when other people don't buy into her lies. When the Lake County question was raised, I don't believe it was the location as much as YET ANOTHER QUESTION about my successful lies that caused the friction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnhall
Back