Conway "civil suit behavior a publicity stunt"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally haven't heard that one... or heard of any other player in this case having hired Morgan, except ZG.

Scorpion, is target also really pressing charges or...? That would be news to me also.

reagen, I am sorry :ashamed:, can't tell you where I read this (bad memory), but it WAS in the last 3 or 4 days, I want to say it's in the docs listed with WFTV, WESH, or CFNEWS13, anyone else know where these docs were that included this info? they were with the Bank of America doc where they also were saying they would be proceeding with legal action (pressing charges)

reagen, I am sorry :ashamed:, can't tell you where I read this (bad memory), but it WAS in the last 3 or 4 days, I want to say it's in the docs listed with WFTV, WESH, or CFNEWS13, anyone else know where these docs were that included this info? they were with the Bank of America doc where they also were saying they would be proceeding with legal action (pressing charges)

I think what you are referring to is the letter sent to Baez from Bank of America indicating that the are still pressing charges regardless of the recent payment. Bank of America wouldn't hire Morgan and Morgan to pursue Casey as they have their own in-house attorney(s).

...........and don't forget Target will also be pursuing legal action :D

Oh my Yes,,,,Target! How could I have forgotten the trips to Target
all in the name of searching for Caylee and Invisa-Nanny. I wonder if they were ever in the Beer section and Casey may have missed them :rolleyes:

Let's see...State of Florida, Amy.H, Bank of America, Target Corp. Check Fraud Case,...ZFG Defemation Case...Caylee Anthony Murder Case...Geezz Casey must be rethinking that script by now...it doesn't seem to give her the time to enjoy La Bella Vita any longer...Che Peccato (What a Pity)

The attorney that the Anthony's hired prior to Conway was Mark NeJame.

Speaking of Mr NeJame (IMO a very good lawyer) I saw, for the first time ever yesterday, a tv commercial advertising his law firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member