Cooper Harris - Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 9m9 minutes ago
Witness called to rebut testimony of Juror 22. He was the *advertiser censored* enthusiast 4 those following #RossHarris trial #hotcardeath

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 6m6 minutes ago
Juror 22 said Chattahoochee Tech gave him s'ship to play baseball -- school doesn't have baseball team #RossHarris #hotcardeath

Duffie Dixon 11AliveVerified account ‏@DuffieDixon 2m2 minutes ago
Oops.Athletic Dir. Chattahoochee Tech says there are no baseball scholarships.Juror 22 says he has one. #RossHarris

So much for *advertiser censored* Dude. :facepalm:

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq · 9m9 minutes ago  Marietta, GA

Juror 81 could see #JustinRossHarris accidentally leaving son if he didn't normally drive him-"a mom is normally the primary" driver of kids

Duffie Dixon 11AliveVerified account ‏@DuffieDixon 10m10 minutes ago
Juror 22 was a student, also told the court he could tell people were lying by looking into their eyes #RossHarris

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 7m7 minutes ago
Defense putting up a fight for Juror 22, likely to be disqualified for giving false testimony #RossHarris #hotcardeath

I needed a refresher:

(previously posted):

Juror #22 – Male. Likes online *advertiser censored*. “That’s why I’m single,” he said. Unemployed, he’s one of the few people who actually said they wanted to be on the jury. Says he can keep an open mind. He also said he can tell when someone is lying or not. “It’s a blessing and a curse,” he said.

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 11m11 minutes ago
Juror 22 "fast and loose w/ the truth," says Judge, who strikes him for cause. Down to 37 qualif jurors #RossHarris #hotcardeath

*advertiser censored* Dude's gone.

I needed a refresher:

(previously posted):

Juror #22 – Male. Likes online *advertiser censored*. “That’s why I’m single,” he said. Unemployed, he’s one of the few people who actually said they wanted to be on the jury. Says he can keep an open mind. He also said he can tell when someone is lying or not. “It’s a blessing and a curse,” he said.

Lolz, he's unemployed, and lies in a court of law, but is like a human lie detector himself(!)....but liking online *advertiser censored* is THE reason he's single. :thinking:

Do we have anyone on Websleuths who is following this case closely and knows the facts inside and out?

There is the presumption of innocence until proven guilty, but that does not mean a person is ACTUALLY innocent.

Consider this, though: In the Casey Anthony trial, the judge made potential jurors state, "She is innocent."

Many said they thought she was guilty, some said they were sure she had lied, etc. None really saw her as innocent. But the judge said that as jurors they had to. And he made them say the words. He stressed it over and over and over again and any potential juror who didn't come in saying it went out saying it. Even if they still did not believe she was actually innocent, they said the words. I still SMH whenever I think of it.

And let's not forget her juror who "refused to judge", yet was actually let onto the jury! So it works both ways.

I am so glad that 22 the *advertiser censored* viewer, 'human lie detector,' is GONE. He could have thrown the whole trial.

Do we have anyone on Websleuths who is following this case closely and knows the facts inside and out?

I wouldn't say I know the facts inside and out, but I've followed it pretty closely and have more than I probably should stored in my brain lol.

I wouldn't say I know the facts inside and out, but I've followed it pretty closely and have more than I probably should stored in my brain lol.

I'll agree with you - you've been around for a while, as have I and so has gngr~snap. You seem to be on top of the facts. There are a few posters who closely followed originally but haven't been back.

I've always thought RH guilty because his memory should've been jogged so many times during the 7 hours-- trip to the car, phones calls, etc would have reminded him of Cooper. Does anyone know of another case where child was left in car for so long, over 5 hours --not including overnight?

I've always thought RH guilty because his memory should've been jogged so many times during the 7 hours-- trip to the car, phones calls, etc would have reminded him of Cooper. Does anyone know of another case where child was left in car for so long, over 5 hours --not including overnight?

Good point, especially when you think of how a work day goes -- no way did he not think about his son. IMO, that's all he thought about. That's why he went to his car at lunch -- he couldn't wait till his workday ended to see if IT had been accomplished.

Did RH have a picture of Cooper on his desk at work? Or a family pic?

Does anyone go all day at work without once thinking of their child/children? No. No one. And this is why the prospective jurors are having such a hard time understanding how RH could go for 7 hours without once having his child cross his mind.

Then throw in the e-mail/text/whatever from the daycare (even if he didn't read it, you know he looked to see what came in to his phone); the trip to the car with the light bulbs and the e-mail to LH "what time are you going to get my little buddy?" and no one will believe he just completely forgot about his child in 1-2 minute drive from breakfast, passed the daycare center to work.

Does anyone go all day at work without once thinking of their child/children? No. No one. And this is why the prospective jurors are having such a hard time understanding how RH could go for 7 hours without once having his child cross his mind.

Then throw in the e-mail/text/whatever from the daycare (even if he didn't read it, you know he looked to see what came in to his phone); the trip to the car with the light bulbs and the e-mail to LH "what time are you going to get my little buddy?" and no one will believe he just completely forgot about his child in 1-2 minute drive from breakfast, passed the daycare center to work.

You're absolutely right. No way a person could go all day w/out thinking of his child/ren.

IMO, it's the narcissist in him -- he assumes everyone who hears his lies will believe him because they're not nearly as smart as he is.

TRICIA----Depending on your focus-- Gngr~snap overall, Ms. Marple for status of voir dire/ jury selection, GA Peach if you're looking for a WSer who is local.

I did some research and found that a teacher in AZ left a child in car all day long and wasn't charged in death. But again we don't know if that person had walked to car during the day, made call regarding the child as did Ross, etc. Another person left child to die as he smoked marijuana outside with a friend.
Ross comments, ie, something like "there was no malice" to police and "I dreaded how he would look" just confirm it for me.
But the way its charged state doesn't have to prove premeditation, so I think he's cooked. He does appear to like prison chow. I'm looking forward to HLN coverage. I so miss Court TV and Vinnie P. Etc.

The principal that was on Oprah left her daughter in the car the whole day. I think she got there by 8 am and the little girl wasn't discovered until around 3.

It wasn't her routine to drop the girl off. She went to drop her off but it was too early, so she went to get doughnuts to take to school for the teachers, and then just went on auto pilot and went to work.

I'll agree with you - you've been around for a while, as have I and so has gngr~snap. You seem to be on top of the facts. There are a few posters who closely followed originally but haven't been back.

Thanks, I like it when people agree with me =) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member