Could 9-yr old Burke have been...

Chelly,
Hey there, nice of you to reply. Yes I was mainly JDI originally then like many others I slowly moved over to BDI as the evidence mounted.

I'm not a diehard BDI as there is no smoking gun, the evidence is mostly circumstantial, as the case could turn out to be JDI or PDI?

Not only is there otg's pictures, there is also the CBS documentary footage of some kid whacking a skull stand in, I forget what it was. There are clips on youtube.

You will find out who did it eventually, someone will release a crucial nugget of information that nails the case down. Possibly no court case, but you will know!

I know for fact the BPD investigators, retired or not, are waiting for JR to pass on, then the legal issues are largely resolved. James Kolar might edit, and do a reprint of his book, i.e. a BDI without all the guesswork.

@UKGuy . I am just tickled to be reading your posts again. You always were the voice of reason, even when I disagreed with your theory.

JR is only 17 months older than I am, so I work hard at staying healthy. Meanwhile, I have a feeling people are standing by ready to be interviewed and I suspect A. James Kolar has a revised edition already in the pipeline.
So, From Kolar's original...
Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?

“He stated that he thought someone had quietly carried her downstairs to the basement and that person had then either stabbed JonBenét or struck a blow to her head with a hammer. A chill ran down the back of my neck as I watched Burke twice physically imitate the act of striking a blow with his right arm during his casual discussion of this matter. I stopped and replayed that section of the video several times. It seemed absolutely incredible, but Burke was replicating exactly the type of an over-the-arm blow that would have been responsible for the head injury sustained by JonBenét.”
― A. James Kolar, Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?

Last edited:
"Stage accordingly" as in stick a broken piece of paintstick up her adored daughter's whoo-ha, and garrote her to death as she claws at the cord?

Come on.....lol.....you can do better than that.
There was no clawing at the cord. JBR was unconscious and dead or nearly dead when the staging occurred.

@UKGuy . I am just tickled to be reading your posts again. You always were the voice of reason, even when I disagreed with your theory.

JR is only 17 months older than I am, so I work hard at staying healthy. Meanwhile, I have a feeling people are standing by ready to be interviewed and I suspect A. James Kolar has a revised edition already in the pipeline.

“He stated that he thought someone had quietly carried her downstairs to the basement and that person had then either stabbed JonBenét or struck a blow to her head with a hammer. A chill ran down the back of my neck as I watched Burke twice physically imitate the act of striking a blow with his right arm during his casual discussion of this matter. I stopped and replayed that section of the video several times. It seemed absolutely incredible, but Burke was replicating exactly the type of an over-the-arm blow that would have been responsible for the head injury sustained by JonBenét.”

Chelly,
Yes, Kolar makes the same point over and over, i.e. Burke knew far to much crime-scene detail for him not to be involved.

Makes you wonder if Burke was just reliving it as make believe for the interviewer, meaning, BR did whack JonBenet on the head?

How would he know to explain this aspect away, he was not present at the autopsy, AFAIK he never had sight of the autopsy report?

Only JonBenet's assailant would know that there might be a head injury that needed a backstory?

Then the parents arrive and mercy kill JonBenet, knowingly or not, by asphyxiating her.

So there you have an explanation for the head injury and the ligature asphyxiation.

All backed up by BR himself.

He is right handed and simulating an injury to the top if the head. How many scenarios are there? Nunchuks? And the knife disconnect goes uncommented on....

<snip>And the knife disconnect goes uncommented on....

Were you aware that one of Patsy's kitchen knives was found on the 2nd floor laundry area counter near the cabinet where LHP told Patsy she hid Burke's pocketknife?

<snip>
Yes, Kolar makes the same point over and over, i.e. Burke knew far to much crime-scene detail for him not to be involved.<snip>

You know, most people would think it's possible that Burke could've overheard his mother and/or father say something that night, but not His Royal Highness, The Holy and Perfect James Kolar.

I saw that and it is literally burned in my mind , I have never thought it was the parents or anyone outside the house , I also remember a interview with the housekeeper and nothing she said, but the way the intreview was worded, I had no doubt what happened. I just don't know why it's not on everyone's radar

First off, he was a month under 10. They can appeal for someone to be moved up, and....was there ever a better case? A month short of his birthday and garroting a 6 year old?

More to the point here, the law you cite specifies that the child can be charged as a minor later if offenses arise from the original offense.....like lying to the cops.. Were they sure of Burke's guilt, why would they not take the same tactic as with the parents and charge him with obstruction, assessory, etc., since the interview he did with the psychologist denying any knowledge of the murder happened well after his 10th birthday..

Secondly from a Colorado lawyers website: ""Juveniles are defined as persons between the age of 10 and 18. If a child under the age of 10 commits a crime, he or she may be referred to the Department of Human Services for further intervention.""

If they knew Burke did it, how on God's green earth could they decide to not do that, and let him return to free social interaction, even though they are sure he is Bang Bang Maxwell Silver Hammer.

I mean, seriously. If they were sure, they would arrest Burke as a minor, month short of 10 be damned. That would be appealed on the technicality and, eventually, it may be decided he had to go the Department of Human Resources route. I mean, these prosecutors were out of control....

....but, come on.....no way they kick him loose and then, having a soft spot for young murderers, undertake a two decade long giant cover scheme to mask his guilt by a feverish battle of PDI vs. IDI involving dozens of professionals quitting their jobs, suing each other, etc. Oh culminating in fabricating a DNA "pardons" because.....damn, he was the cutest little 9 and 11/12ths yo sexual sicko murderer we have ever seen. Shhhh....don't tell anybody....

Is that what you think

First off, he was a month under 10. They can appeal for someone to be moved up, and....was there ever a better case? A month short of his birthday and garroting a 6 year old?

More to the point here, the law you cite specifies that the child can be charged as a minor later if offenses arise from the original offense.....like lying to the cops.. Were they sure of Burke's guilt, why would they not take the same tactic as with the parents and charge him with obstruction, assessory, etc., since the interview he did with the psychologist denying any knowledge of the murder happened well after his 10th birthday..

Secondly from a Colorado lawyers website: ""Juveniles are defined as persons between the age of 10 and 18. If a child under the age of 10 commits a crime, he or she may be referred to the Department of Human Services for further intervention.""

If they knew Burke did it, how on God's green earth could they decide to not do that, and let him return to free social interaction, even though they are sure he is Bang Bang Maxwell Silver Hammer.

I mean, seriously. If they were sure, they would arrest Burke as a minor, month short of 10 be damned. That would be appealed on the technicality and, eventually, it may be decided he had to go the Department of Human Resources route. I mean, these prosecutors were out of control....

....but, come on.....no way they kick him loose and then, having a soft spot for young murderers, undertake a two decade long giant cover scheme to mask his guilt by a feverish battle of PDI vs. IDI involving dozens of professionals quitting their jobs, suing each other, etc. Oh culminating in fabricating a DNA "pardons" because.....damn, he was the cutest little 9 and 11/12ths yo sexual sicko murderer we have ever seen. Shhhh....don't tell anybody....

Is that what you think happened?
I think this is why people come up with conspiracy theories and talk of the Ramseys paying people off.
I believe the DA had someone whisper in her ear as to what really happened and was sympathetic to the Ramseys. John lost his daughter 5 years before. They lost JB. Now what? Would it benefit anyone to prosecute the parents who really did suffer horribly? We will never know if mental health treatment was required of Burke as part of a deal.. I believe he was under the care of a psychiatrist or psychologist prior to the death. I believe if this theory is correct, they did a horrible disservice to Burke. We would have lost interest long ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back