Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, sounds very likely. Now the smell of the car can still come in through the tow yard guy and LE, so that would be a confirmation that the smell existed when george picked up the car and when LE arrived on the scene.

I think the fact that all the evidence from the car will be coming in is more important than having someone confirm that the car smelled of death.

I am not so sure that her family pleading the 5th will work any better for inmate casey, because the jury will be like :eek: what the heck is going on here. If her family refuses to testify the jury will be mighty suspicious.

If by chance the A's would refuse to testify, or plead the 5th, can't the officers who interviewed the A's be called to the stand to testify what the A's told them?

IMO (from handwriting analysis) Lee has learned when to duck and when to jump. He does have a bond with KC but it is not equal
in power or loyalty. KC is the dominant force in the home but Lee
does not want to believe it.

Mind Student

Leila,

I've always read that Amy didn't know about the fraud until much later that night, when she returned home after the CA/KC pick-up at Tony's?
After KC said to AH, "I don't want to see you online later..."

I might be operating under an entirely wrong perception and time-line?

Was AH aware of the fraud before CA called her? Or before CA picked her up and went to TL's to confront KC?

I've never read that before and would like to revisit that if it was documented?

All of this time, my perception has been that AH checked her bank late, late on the 15th of July or very early on the 16th?

I remember CA telling Amy on the way over to Tony's that her (Amy's) money was gone and something to the fact that Amy wouldn't be getting it back. I thought at the time if it was my daughter I would have told her friend that I would find some way to get the money back to her eventually. So Amy had to know Casey had taken money from her because she and CA were discussing it on the way to Tony's apt.

Amy found out her account had been wiped out after arriving home from assisting Cindy in locating KC.

~snip~
We retrieved a very unhappy Casey and they took me back to where I am staying. Once home I was hanging out with my roommate a bit and then the thought occurred to me that I should check my bank account. I did not know how she could possibly have gotten into my account, but what her mom told me about her hacking into her account over and over made me want to just have that piece of mind. I checked and my checking account was at 0.00. There were several checks written while I was gone, I then realized I had left my checkbook in my glove box so I can write checks to church (I tend to forget until halfway there). I knew immediately what had happened.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A.HeizengaStatement072908.htm

Chico what money was Amy and CA discussing on the way to Tony's that night that CA told Amy it was gone and she wouldn't be getting it back?

I don't recall offhand. I remember CA was talking about KC stealing from CA and her parents. CA blurted out to TL that night in the apt that KC would steal him blind (the jist.)

Could the discussion have been later that night when they touched base when LE was there and Caylee was officially missing? I'll have to reread Amy's interviews. I'm not even sure if Amy mentioned to CA about the cash that was missing from her place (the sleepwalking story per KC.)

5.AH: Yes. Uhm, in that car ride I had also found out a lot about uhm, just all of the lies Casey had told. I found out about a lot of things. That's how I found out about her dad not actually having a stroke, or mini-stroke. Uhm, that they were not getting a divorce. That her, you know, more that likely the cash that had gone missing Casey definitely took. Uhm, because she, I, pretty much I told her about that and she's like, "No, honey that money's gone. You'll never see it again."
EE: When did that money get stolen? That cash?
AH: That money got stolen the 2nd. Uhm, Casey had told me a story that I had...
EE: Four hundred and eighty dollars?
AH: Four hundred dollars. The eighty was the towing that I had lent to her. It
as four hundred even. Uhm, and she...
EE: Sleep walking?

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A_Huizenga072308.htm

LA was at the boyfriends house for 2 hours deleting files, right? Then does the boyfriend know what LA was doing and why LA was doing it???? Just wondering...........
if someone I didn't know was in my home doing something like that for his sister, I would be asking allot of questions unless I KNEW WHY he was doing it!!!!IMO

If he deleted files or tried to crash the computer my guess is he pulled over on the side of the road on his way back to the A's house to do the deed. JMO.

From listening to everything about Lee's possible involvement, here's maybe one thing he could end up being charged with. In Tony's interview he stated Casey was on her laptop when Cindy and Amy showed up. Then when Lee talked to the investigators he said the laptop was blue and everything had been erased. Very possible that Lee erased everything on the laptop or caused it to crash after talking to Casey at the house, she might have told him to get rid of what was on the laptop. Tony didn't even know at that time what was going on so he would not have any reason to tamper with the laptop but Lee certainly could have when he went to Tony's at midnight to "pick" up Casey's things. The police may know that he could have been the one to cause the computer to crash, therefore aiding and abetting his sister.

A CHILD IS A BLESSING...NOT A PUNISHMENT!

That would be fairly easy for forensics to figure out. If KC is at home, verified by LE, and Lee is at AL's apt deleting files, one would surmise that the "changes" made on the hard drive occurred at a specific time, i.e., when KC was not there and Lee was. They have it all figured out and certainly ruled out AL as having anything to do with the computer.

In other words, all changes to hard drive are fingerprinted as to date/time. If the change occurred between 12-2AM - Lee had to have done it, at KC's direction, no less. That would be tantamount to tampering, IMO.

UPDATE JUST IN:
Attorney Advising Anthonys Says Lee May Be Charged
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 – updated: 10:08 am EST December 30, 2008

<snipped>
Luka said Florida's broad laws about tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice are what concerned him the most.

He did maintain however that Lee has fully cooperated with authorities throughout the case.

RAW INTERVIEW: Thomas Luka On Nancy Grace
http://www.wftv.com/video/18380902/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18380933/detail.html

Thomas Luka, an attorney advising the Anthony family appeared on CNN's Nancy Grace Monday night and said that he thinks the sheriff's office is getting ready to charge Casey's brother, Lee Anthony.

I knew something was up with the statement release the other day! What is it that he did for a lawyer to go on national TV & say this?

Is that what good a lawyer should do go on national TV & say this when charges haven't been filled yet? I find it highly unusual! MOO

Can I say damage control? I sure wouldn't want my lawyer going on TV & saying this. I would stay quiet & wait to see if they did file charges.....

Thomas Luka, an attorney advising the Anthony family appeared on CNN's Nancy Grace Monday night and said that he thinks the sheriff's office is getting ready to charge Casey's brother, Lee Anthony.

I knew something was up with the statement release the other day! What is it that he did for a lawyer to go on national TV & say this?

Ya know Angel, oh by the way...thank you for all the links :blowkiss:, it has to be something pretty darn serious i"m thinking. Luka is trying to get out ahead of the train that's coming to spin it the best he can. Also....there is no "aiding and abetting" charge in fl, or so the talking heads say....so can we say "accessory"?????? :waitasec:

All the lawyers in Florida are going to be required for the Anthony family before this ever comes to trial. :jester:

Ya know Angel, oh by the way...thank you for all the links :blowkiss:, it has to be something pretty darn serious i"m thinking. Luka is trying to get out ahead of the train that's coming to spin it the best he can. Also....there is no "aiding and abetting" charge in fl, or so the talking heads say....so can we say "accessory"?????? :waitasec:

Your welcome:blowkiss: ITA with u DAMAGE CONTROL all of the A's seem to do this before something is about to explode on them....:rolleyes:

Accessory after the fact is that what u are thinking? I still feel KC acted alone in the murder itself but had help after. JMO It HAS to be serious!:bang:

I AGREE with you Angel Who CARES....Thankx for all the posting of links that you do...:)

All the lawyers in Florida are going to be required for the Anthony family before this ever comes to trial. :jester:

Poor Caylee lost in all of this...:furious:What kind of private funeral could they hold with most of her family in jail. Her great-grandparents I feel soooo sorry for them. Does KC, LA, CA & GA even care what this is doing to them. They need our prayers today.

Is that good what a lawyer should do go on national TV & say this when charges haven't been filled yet? I find it highly unusual! MOO

Can I say damage control? I sure wouldn't want my lawyer going on TV & saying this. I would stay quiet & wait to see if they did file charges.....

He's definitely being proactive, going ahead and putting it out there. Possibly baiting LE, trying to see what comes back?

I'm thinking we may be getting another nice doc dump soon? Fri. is usally doc dump day :)

I'm thinking we may be getting another nice doc dump soon? Fri. is usally doc dump day :)

That is true but with the New Years & offices being closed could it be coming sooner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR197708