Cox Family Press Conference - 15 Feb 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is more interested in the social aspects of doing hair though. Her favorite hobby is to socialize with friends. She holds nothing back when socializing with friends.

And somehow that's a positive thing to say about Susan? It sounds like a huge slam.

I can feel the resentment seething below the surface! It seems to say, "The only reason she does people's hair is to be popular in her social circle." and "Socializing with friends is the most important thing to Susan, above and beyond spending time with her loving husband and precious sons." and "When she's out socializing with her friends, she opens up and talks about her marriage to everyone, saying bad things about her husband and holds nothing back that should be kept a secret!"

This guy sounds like Drew Peterson to me.............

I had a strong feeling posting fliers around Josh's community would GET HIS GOAT! Lol! The children should be happy that people are trying to help find their mommy! Steve Powell's reaction is OUTRAGEOUS! Of course, what could we expect! This was the final straw. The man could NOT keep quiet and ignore it like he should have! He lost control of himself and went on a rampage by sending an e-mail to the Salt Lake Tribune and calling the home owner's association. I'll bet he wishes he didn't do that because it makes him look like a total *advertiser censored*! Then using the fact that the flyers are upsetting the boys? Give me a break!

Just as Steve Powell lost it, Josh Powell will lose it if people keep putting the screws to him! :woohoo:

Joshua Powell's father on Friday said posters of his missing daughter-in-law plastered around his Washington state neighborhood this week are upsetting and confusing his two young grandchildren.

"Five-year-old Charlie did notice the fliers, and was concerned, asking why his mother's picture was on all the signs," said Steven Powell, father-in-law of Susan Powell, in an e-mail. "We have made every effort to shield the children from emotional trauma and will continue to do so."
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14478879

GIVE me a break!

How is it that Charlie was able to see his mommy's picture on ALL THE SIGNS if Steve Powell is trying to shield him? Josh Powell took Charlie to TWO candlelight vigils where flyers were visible. This is a bunch of nonsense! Steve Powell, in my opinion, did NOT attempt to shield Charlie at all! He just does NOT want the posters up! PERIOD!

I had a strong feeling posting fliers around Josh's community would GET HIS GOAT! Lol! The children should be happy that people are trying to help find their mommy! Steve Powell's reaction is OUTRAGEOUS! Of course, what could we expect! This was the final straw. The man could NOT keep quiet and ignore it like he should have! He lost control of himself and went on a rampage by sending an e-mail to the Salt Lake Tribune and calling the home owner's association. I'll bet he wishes he didn't do that because it makes him look like a total *advertiser censored*! Then using the fact that the flyers are upsetting the boys? Give me a break!

Just as Steve Powell lost it, Josh Powell will lose it if people keep putting the screws to him! :woohoo:

Yep. You'd better believe he will. This family amazes me how they put foot in mouth-----every time! How can you take something so caring as a missing poster and turn it into something horrible? Only the Powell's. Why don't they tell the boy's the truth...that loving people care and are concerned about their mommie and are trying to bring her home to them and that the pictures are there to show everyone what she looks like. They can't explain it away, because of what, I would guess, they told them. I bet they are not allowed to talk about Susan either. Not told "why", just ignored. AWWWGH!

Yep. You'd better believe he will. This family amazes me how they put foot in mouth-----every time! How can you take something so caring as a missing poster and turn it into something horrible? Only the Powell's. Why don't they tell the boy's the truth...that loving people care and are concerned about their mommie and are trying to bring her home to them and that the pictures are there to show everyone what she looks like. They can't explain it away, because of what, I would guess, they told them. I bet they are not allowed to talk about Susan either. Not told "why", just ignored. AWWWGH!

Why do you think Josh rushed down to West Valley City the moment he heard the house had been decorated with ribbons and flyers? He couldn't stand the thought. He'd been up there for quite some time and if he was interested in renting out the house right away, he'd have come right back. It took him getting pissed off about the decorations to motivate him to come back! He could NOT stand the idea of the house staying like that! Did he carefully take down the decorations so they could be used again and return them to Kiirsi?

Every time Josh sees an effort made towards finding Susan, he takes it as a direct attack on himself! The only reason he FINALLY made the Susan Powell web site was so he could make HIMSELF LOOK GOOD!

If he were really sincere, he'd have a link to the Friends and Family of Susan Powell Facebook page on there as well as a whole lot more photos of Susan. Not much effort was put into that web page so far if you ask me! And, notice how he put a watermark on the photos! He doesn't want anyone using them unless they PAY for the originals without it! Notice how the web page mentions copyrighted and exclusive videos and photos! Is he just setting out bait for the media so he'll get money offers? You bet he is! (Of course this is all just my opinion!)

Why do you think Josh rushed down to West Valley City the moment he heard the house had been decorated with ribbons and flyers? He couldn't stand the thought. He'd been up there for quite some time and if he was interested in renting out the house right away, he'd have come right back. It took him getting pissed off about the decorations to motivate him to come back! He could NOT stand the idea of the house staying like that! Did he carefully take down the decorations so they could be used again and return them to Kiirsi?

Every time Josh sees an effort made towards finding Susan, he takes it as a direct attack on himself! The only reason he FINALLY made the Susan Powell web site was so he could make HIMSELF LOOK GOOD!

If he were really sincere, he'd have a link to the Friends and Family of Susan Powell Facebook page on there as well as a whole lot more photos of Susan. Not much effort was put into that web page so far if you ask me! And, notice how he put a watermark on the photos! He doesn't want anyone using them unless they PAY for the originals without it! Notice how the web page mentions copyrighted and exclusive videos and photos! Is he just setting out bait for the media so he'll get money offers? You bet he is! (Of course this is all just my opinion!)

No words for it. But, I agree, I bet his neurosis for keeping things tidy (not able to wear gloves either?) made his other end pucker.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa