Credit Card Records

Cindy may not want LE to see any cash advances that may show up. Cindy can not stand the fact that her imperfect life is being displayed for all the world to see. She has done her best to keep LE from finding out any money that Casey has stolen from the GGP's. She flipped out when LE wanted to speak to her father and mother. I found it interesting that SP was not asked about the money that was stolen from the accounts. [At least that we known of anyway] It may be that Cindy gave her a song and dance about it being a bank error or some nonsense and Cindy put the money back. None the wiser and ladedah. The old folks never even knew it was Casey. I have no idea if SP knows or not. The one comment that was made in her interview with LE in reference to Casey was 'poor judgement'. We also don't know how much Casey has racked up Cindy credit cards.
Cindy may not want GA to know how much credit she has or how much she owes because it appears that the money stuff if kept seperate. Women of Cindy's personality like to use $$ to controll people also.
There is something on them that Cindy does not want to have to answer to or face.

Or, something that WASN'T purchased-- like baby stuff.

From what I gather about Cindy, she does not want all those cash advances that Casey pulled to be seen.

Maybe to see when she stopped buying Caylee clothes?? I know when my daughter was that age I got her new clothes almost everyday.

Between the wear and the growth.. LOTSA clothes

Cindy refused to give TES a piece of Caylee's clothing, or anything with her scent on it, to help find her.

One would think LE could subpeona that, too.

LE can subpoena all of the records - once CA said Casey used her credit cards, they'll look for when Casey stopped buying Caylee diapers since she didn't live in the anthony house anymore. I'd say its so related any judge would sign off on it.

Also, Casey's name might be on the account - its pretty easy to request additional cards for family members

Some what off topic but still related to this interview with CA, is the indifferent way she reacted when LE was busting out all of KC's lies. It was like k, k, k, k, k, no real emotion, amazing and telling.

Yep! Impressed helloutta me! Like he was telling her what groceries KC had bought.

I'm thinking that IF those credit card statements show an incriminating purchase, they could get Cindy for obstruction. For example, chloroform.... Cindy knows that chloroform is an issue in this case and if those cc statements showed a purchase for chloroform, she's in trouble for knowingly withholding the statements. Regardless of the fact that LE can get a subpoena for the statements, the fact is that LE asked Cindy for them and apparently, she refused.

Double S Shameful on Cindy and George and Lee for they all three, oops hold on KC too included, could get tese CC records and turn them over anytime they dang well please. But oh no, that would show more incriminating evidence of murder. Duh, do we even have to ponder ad nauseum why they aren't doing this? Eh? We know good and well why. T

Newsflash People, I love ya!!!! They know, the Anthonys know Caylee is dead. Dead family member. They are obstructing justice, they are aiding and abetting a felonious murderous daughter and I really am beginning to believe Cindy, George or both are just as much to blame for her death as KC. Actually, I put more accountablility on their behalfs. They knew KC better than anyone else on the face of this Earth, my goodness, they raised this human. They knew her habits, lies, stealing, selfishness and control. For they raised her just like they are.

I know in my heart Cindy knows she's dead, wrong Nancy Grace, this time you are wrong. Cindy knows she's dead. Those recordds will have to be subpeoned in order for LE to use them for evidentuary value. Wrong Nancy again. Cindy is to blame for KC's behaviors concerning our Darling Caylee. Cindy worked that baby against her very own mommy. I am not excusing KC, no way no how. She should have been truly made the fit appropriate mother to Caylee and not torn down day by day with hateful words of cursing negative name calling words towards her.

Caylee was not KC's best mistake. She was KC's biggest accomplishment and gift to this world a person can give, which is life people. Hello Cindy, KC should have been lifted up and encouraged to be a good mom, not overly intimidated by an experience controlling grown woman who knew how this would harm another new found woman in entering her season of motherhood. Cindy is who I hold the most accountable. I don't pity her. She drove this situation, if ya don't believe me, look what's happened ever since this has come to light to LE and the public. Cindy involved, handling it all for the family, answering and controlling, where has it gotten this case? What has it done for the good of society, her family and find Caylee, the little babe cindy claims to love. I truly believe she was jealous of her own daughter, KC for she was young, beautiful care free and a new mom to be a better mom than Cindy never was and knew it.

Cindy, I want to confront you. I am your match, lies don't get passed me un-checked. Shame on you. You have drove your whole families lives into a deadly death ditch. Causing them to drown further and further into the abyss. If you took cindy out the picture, you would see this case slowly start revolving into some sanity, righteousness and justice. It won't ever ever happen as long as Cindy is alive.

Do the right thing Cindy, for Caylee's sake. For the over all good of society. For the good of your family, for the good of KC, and let society deal with her crimes, as it will be done justly and fairly.

Off my box now. I'm sorry. I had to finally let it out about my beliefs and feelings concerning this entire ditch wreck. It's on you Cindy.

Double S Shameful on Cindy and George and Lee for they all three, oops hold on KC too included, could get tese CC records and turn them over anytime they dang well please. But oh no, that would show more incriminating evidence of murder. Duh, do we even have to ponder ad nauseum why they aren't doing this? Eh? We know good and well why. T

Newsflash People, I love ya!!!! They know, the Anthonys know Caylee is dead. Dead family member. They are obstructing justice, they are aiding and abetting a felonious murderous daughter and I really am beginning to believe Cindy, George or both are just as much to blame for her death as KC. Actually, I put more accountablility on their behalfs. They knew KC better than anyone else on the face of this Earth, my goodness, they raised this human. They knew her habits, lies, stealing, selfishness and control. For they raised her just like they are.

I know in my heart Cindy knows she's dead, wrong Nancy Grace, this time you are wrong. Cindy knows she's dead. Those recordds will have to be subpeoned in order for LE to use them for evidentuary value. Wrong Nancy again. Cindy is to blame for KC's behaviors concerning our Darling Caylee. Cindy worked that baby against her very own mommy. I am not excusing KC, no way no how. She should have been truly made the fit appropriate mother to Caylee and not torn down day by day with hateful words of cursing negative name calling words towards her.

Caylee was not KC's best mistake. She was KC's biggest accomplishment and gift to this world a person can give, which is life people. Hello Cindy, KC should have been lifted up and encouraged to be a good mom, not overly intimidated by an experience controlling grown woman who knew how this would harm another new found woman in entering her season of motherhood. Cindy is who I hold the most accountable. I don't pity her. She drove this situation, if ya don't believe me, look what's happened ever since this has come to light to LE and the public. Cindy involved, handling it all for the family, answering and controlling, where has it gotten this case? What has it done for the good of society, her family and find Caylee, the little babe cindy claims to love. I truly believe she was jealous of her own daughter, KC for she was young, beautiful care free and a new mom to be a better mom than Cindy never was and knew it.

Cindy, I want to confront you. I am your match, lies don't get passed me un-checked. Shame on you. You have drove your whole families lives into a deadly death ditch. Causing them to drown further and further into the abyss. If you took cindy out the picture, you would see this case slowly start revolving into some sanity, righteousness and justice. It won't ever ever happen as long as Cindy is alive.

Do the right thing Cindy, for Caylee's sake. For the over all good of society. For the good of your family, for the good of KC, and let society deal with her crimes, as it will be done justly and fairly.

Off my box now. I'm sorry. I had to finally let it out about my beliefs and feelings concerning this entire ditch wreck. It's on you Cindy.

Great post and I SO agree with your assessments. If they could arrest Cindy for something and put her in jail for a week or two that entire family would come clean.

Cindy worked that baby against her very own mommy. I am not excusing KC, no way no how. She should have been truly made the fit appropriate mother to Caylee and not torn down day by day with hateful words of cursing negative name calling words towards her.

*respectfully snipped* bolding is mine.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I've maintained all along that the sordid mother/daughter relationship is the impetus at play in this 21st century Greek tragedy. I dallied with the conspiracy theories and even now believe the tot mom had help after the fact. But, as the details unfold, the plot leads right back to the family with CA at center stage.

I've tried to see the situation from her side. I've tried to empathize with her. It doesn't work. And the thing is, I'm a bleeding heart by nature, empathetic to a fault. So, when my pulse runs cold, especially toward someone in such a sad situation -- and a mother, to boot -- there is always good reason.

KOOL LOOK---

KOOL POST!!! From one South Carolinian to another, I totally agree!! Thanks for getting that off most, if not all, of our chests!!:clap:

Can we assume, at this late date, that there was nothing that the state could use from those credit card records?

Can we assume, at this late date, that there was nothing that the state could use from those credit card records?

Probably nothing relating to Caylee's death but again it goes to show her state of mind. IIRC Tony said he saw her use a credit card 8 or 9 times. And we know she stole Amy's cheque book. Lots of food, lots of clothes, a CD for Tony and a Bella Vita tatoo.

Seems her priority was to impress Tony.......... as opposed to searching for her missing child. Caylee is always last with this girl.

Probably nothing relating to Caylee's death but again it goes to show her state of mind. IIRC Tony said he saw her use a credit card 8 or 9 times. And we know she stole Amy's cheque book. Lots of food, lots of clothes, a CD for Tony and a Bella Vita tatoo.

Seems her priority was to impress Tony.......... as opposed to searching for her missing child. Caylee is always last with this girl.

I believe what other posters on this thread have said is also important-That the card may not have shown KC having purchased anything for Caylee.

While the state cannot use lack of purchases to prove anything, I think it is food for thought here in this forum.

Cindy may not want LE to see any cash advances that may show up. Cindy can not stand the fact that her imperfect life is being displayed for all the world to see. She has done her best to keep LE from finding out any money that Casey has stolen from the GGP's. She flipped out when LE wanted to speak to her father and mother. I found it interesting that SP was not asked about the money that was stolen from the accounts. [At least that we known of anyway] It may be that Cindy gave her a song and dance about it being a bank error or some nonsense and Cindy put the money back. None the wiser and ladedah. The old folks never even knew it was Casey. I have no idea if SP knows or not. The one comment that was made in her interview with LE in reference to Casey was 'poor judgement'. We also don't know how much Casey has racked up Cindy credit cards.
Cindy may not want GA to know how much credit she has or how much she owes because it appears that the money stuff if kept seperate. Women of Cindy's personality like to use $$ to controll people also.
There is something on them that Cindy does not want to have to answer to or face.

I agree, especially with your last statement. There must be something on there and CA is not wanting LE to see it. CA has already admitted to several transactions without her knowledge. I'm just wondering what the total is going to be. If she says Casey ran up charges and refused to persue charges against her, she must be trying to pay them off herself. The credit card companies are going to want one or the other.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe they never found any receipts where she had spent money on any baby-need items (ie, diapers) or food appropriate for a two year old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lululemonsleuth
Back