Crete - Tammi Forsythe age 33, British, raped on holiday, her dad arrested but she says it wasn’t him, June 2022

At one point in the video he appears to be sticking his arm up her dress - very inappropriately and not anything a normal father woulddo with his daughter.
It did look like that, but if he was being as inappropriate as it looked, why was the bartender just standing there watching and not doing anything?

Shocked to see a name to this case. For all involved it's best out the tabloids and let justice purvail.

So if dad left her on the concrete wall, or where ever and went back to the hotel, surely there is CCTV somewhere along the way and defo in the hotel showing him, right? And showing her coming in that morning, the condition she was in. It sounds like they both walked back to the hotel, so CCTV along the way? Article said the bar was in a party neighborhood, so I'm guessing there would be lots of video.

Not that I doubt her story, but it seems like it would be easy to pull the CCTV from places other than just the bar and that could reveal a lot.

I know they were on holiday and I've seen people get pretty wasted on vacation, but wow. Both of them. I'm a bit surprised the bar was still serving them, does it not open them up to liability when someone is falling down drunk like that? The arm and the dress thing looked creepy/bad to me, but I'm trying to put a positive spin on it, that's it's not what it looks like to me, bad camera angle, etc.

All moo.

What are they DNA testing? The semen in her? Maybe her dad is freaking out in jail because he thinks he might have done it? I watched that video and that was one of the most uncomfortable things I have ever seen. If dad saw that video I see why he's freaking out.

This whole thing is weird. I have never heard of a woman leaving on an extended holiday, leaving her children behind and just going off with her dad. They got to a bar together in the middle of the night and are so drunk they can hardly walk? I'm glad I missed out on those kinds of family vacations. The photos of them together? Weird. I have never seen anyone post photos like that with their father. Ever.

And she is pretty sure she is pregnant?! Oh my gosh. I would be freaking out too. But abandoning her kids so she can make a local call to her dad a few minutes each day? I believe her that she thinks nothing happened. But the relationship on display just seems really unnatural.

I do realize that they were both very intoxicated and not likely making rational decisions, but it is also shocking the father would just give up and leave her in that state. I believe she was being combative, but to go back to the hotel without her? Perhaps he should have called the police for help, instead of leaving her half with it out on the streets. This case is unfortunate and messy. *My opinions

I do realize that they were both very intoxicated and not likely making rational decisions, but it is also shocking the father would just give up and leave her in that state. I believe she was being combative, but to go back to the hotel without her? Perhaps he should have called the police for help, instead of leaving her half with it out on the streets. This case is unfortunate and messy. *My opinions

It is a very strange case. I totally agree with you about being extremely surprised that her father would leave his daughter alone ,especially knowing how drunk she was.

If she thinks there is any possibility she could be pregnant a test from the chemist would give her an instant answer.

British father arrested for raping his own DAUGHTER in Malia 'is released after DNA evidence proves he did NOT carry out the attack'​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back