Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox news reported that LE confirmed with them that Caylee's book was found at the scene.

The book does seem to have been confirmed by LE. Bolding mine:

<snipped>

Ahead of the announcement, Florida police released evidence photos from the scene where the remains were found. One showed a book discovered in the woods that the child had been photographed reading before she vanished.

The pictures were among several cops publicized before the afternoon news briefing. The book is among numerous pieces of evidence Orange County Sheriff's deputies say they found in the wooded area where Caylee's remains turned up.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469785,00.html

Well, the caption under the photo on the Fox website says, "Orlando-area police say this photo shows a book (bottom center) found in the woods that little Caylee Anthony had been photographed reading."

See, I told you I had been wrong before and probably will be again :) *SIGH* I still don't think it looks like a book:waitasec:

See, I told you I had been wrong before and probably will be again :) *SIGH* I still don't think it looks like a book:waitasec:

Ha! Me too, me too, especially with all the info to keep up with on here. It does look like the book to me, but I don't see any skulls or anything.

Interesting! So Fox is saying that LE confirmed that it was the book. Everytime I look at that "u r my sunshine" video I keep thinking she only has hours to live. Now it hits me even harder to see her happily reading that book.

Ha! Me too, me too, especially with all the info to keep up with on here. It does look like the book to me, but I don't see any skulls or anything.

You can add me to the "often wrong" list. LOL. I can't see skulls or tigers, but I really think I see a photo of Casey. :crazy:

Just checking in and reviewing updates. Where is the tiger seen in the crime scene photos? Can some one post it for me please. Also does anyone have a picture of the trees where the bag was lodged in -after the foliage was removed? Thankyou

The photo that everyone here is talking about that looks like it was tucked into the book...does that pic resemble the same pic of the marine MH? I swear it looks just like that photo to me. I can't find that photo on here though. I have searched but am no good at it evidently.

CNN said it was Casey's shoes that were taken - perhaps a shoe print on bag or on clothing or other items at the scene.

That or perhaps they are hoping to find soil samples on the soles of her shoes that will match the soil at the crime scene to prove she was there.

Two comments:

1) I think that book looks somewhat like a curious george book or possibly some other monkey character.

2) I have been studying another pic that I wonder if someone could blow up for me so we can discuss anything that may or may not be seen in it. http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/196482.jpg
What I think I am seeing on the ground right under the edge of the blue tarp between the two black legs of the tarp.

Two comments:

1) I think that book looks somewhat like a curious george book or possibly some other monkey character.

2) I have been studying another pic that I wonder if someone could blow up for me so we can discuss anything that may or may not be seen in it. http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/196482.jpg
What I think I am seeing on the ground right under the edge of the blue tarp between the two black legs of the tarp.

It looks like a brown teddy bear face down to me with something purple next to it

teddy-1.jpg

Two comments:

#2-I am not quite sure, but on this site:

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRel.../tabid/558/AlbumID/1985-6/Page/9/Default.aspx

jpeg - 197673.jpg

This looks to be the opposite side of the blue tarp. It seems on the ground that the item you are looking at could be the same blue item found on the ground in this picture. JMO

Just a little computer help - If you want to zoom on the photos once you click the link and the photo opens you can it CTRL and the + or - to zoom in and out of the photos.......

Saves some time from editing them......... Hope that helps out some:blowkiss:

can someone zoom in on those pics? please :)

Well, the caption under the photo on the Fox website says, "Orlando-area police say this photo shows a book (bottom center) found in the woods that little Caylee Anthony had been photographed reading."

Thanks to all who posted this. I did not know it had been confirmed by LE. I only knew it looked like "the" book to me.

Interesting! So Fox is saying that LE confirmed that it was the book. Everytime I look at that "u r my sunshine" video I keep thinking she only has hours to live. Now it hits me even harder to see her happily reading that book.

I always have that very same thought... so d*mn creepy and sad.

Sorry I gues I should have said the table looks to be set up for beer pong.
If you look at picture #8 it shows cups on the left hand side of the table
and then in picture # 9 it shows cups on the right hand side.... thus beer
pong!

And it seems to me that in one of those pictures, with the top of what looks like a silver barrel resembles a beer keg. Pic #10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11