Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....

41448759.jpg

Is that their door now? I find it interesting that they have a picture of KC on there and not just Caylee if it is...........

Your photo appears to be one from the Collection from FOX??

I have one of the entry way also, but that was back in June-July I believe. Is your arrow pointing to the object seen hanging from the door knob what you're trying to indicate to us?

Here's the one I saved with the same photo prior to them putting up the large poster.
f1m5v8.jpg

It's been reported in the media that local kids buried their deceased animals in the area Caylee's body was found. Is it possible that the "tiger" is actually the remains of a dead cat? My cat who recently died had similar markings to those of the "tiger."

Can anyone work some magic with the pics. so we can see them in real (life) size? TIA!

Gosh, StArBuXeR!!! Welcome to WS's, and thank you for the photoshop picture! I just cannot see what I am seeing in THAT picture as being a fluke of pixelation quirkiness. I have looked at this "Tiger" in the first picture and then in the one with the tent, and I think it has been picked up and bagged by the time they put the tent up. I compare the picture to where the leaves in are on the trees and the edge of the "old photo" that is lying on the ground. If someone can tell me where in the picture with the tent, they see the "tiger", I would appreciate it. I am going blind!!! Once again, Welcome to WS's - to ALL of the new people reading and posting here. Best site on the net to serious, thoughtful discussion. Where is Huff by the way?? I miss his insight....

Seriously, where is Huff? He is the reason I started reading, lurking, and then finally posting at websleuths in the first place. Too busy with his paid blogging! LOL :crazy:

Your photo appears to be one from the Collection from FOX??

I have one of the entry way also, but that was back in June-July I believe. Is your arrow pointing to the object seen hanging from the door knob what you're trying to indicate to us?

Yes, the arrow is poiting to some sort of stuffed animal looking backpack.

Starbuxer! Welcome, welcome!! You are wonderful at the photoshop!! I know it's the holiday and all but if you get a chance, would you clear up that photo on page 15 of this thread with the blue thing in it? I know many feel that it is crime scene gloves but just to be sure... there also is a square something above the blue thing that I was wondering if it was a paver of some sort?

Your work on that photo is amazing!!!

I'm not good at 'seeing' things but I thought this area looked interesting.

34j7thh.jpg

This is the area protected by that blue tent.
Source: http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/197673.jpg

The item in the light blue is what I was referring to as being the Winnie the Pooh behind Caylee to the right in my previous post directly above this one.

Question for you: Are you seeing photographs scattered all over the crime scene photo. I am seeing so many of Caylee (and even one of Caylee and Casey)and wondering why Casey would discard them with Caylee. They seem to tie her to the crime and disposal. I can't seem to figure this one out.

I'm not good at 'seeing' things but I thought this area looked interesting.
2yvjqxl.jpg

34j7thh.jpg

This is the area protected by that blue tent.
Source: http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/197673.jpg

I don't think that bottom picture is gloves or anything left recently by LE-- it's dirty and worn and covered with debris and has clearly been there a long time. Being that it's in the area where the remains are, I wouldn't be surprised if it were Caylee's swimsuit. And since the book and the stuffie and other evidence had not been picked up yet, it makes sense that other physical evidence wouldn't have been either.

It's all so horrible.

To the picture that looks like rocks.... if you zoom in on some of them and rotate them clockwise some of them look like torn photos. I tryed to bring them over here but lack of skill wont permit it. Especially what is toward the bottom of the picture below the can.. does anyone see this?

To the picture that looks like rocks.... if you zoom in on some of them and rotate them clockwise some of them look like torn photos. I tryed to bring them over here but lack of skill wont permit it. Especially what is toward the bottom of the picture below the can.. does anyone see this?

I see them, too. Looks like there were so many discarded photos, I see them everywhere.

yes....I have seen many photo's or what appear to be photo's its crazy!

Starbuxar.....when ever you get exttra time can you please photo shop some more scene's......and perhaps do an original and then close up to stuff.....like rocks that could be photo's ....the blue thing...that we havent decided yet what it is.....and any other shots of pics....that could have stuff under the leaves and stuff.....

Thank you so much! Your photos are very clear :)

I have tried to do some and they dont come out very well....some of the LE photos wont let me even save them....I have only been able to save 2

Thanks again :)

To me the white stuff looks too "thick" to be photographs. Take a look for yourself:

nmzu6s.jpg

(bottom pic is from Mohabi's pic)

n32hk3.jpg

30rqgxk.jpg

Need anything else zoomed in, sharpened, equalized, shoot me a PM.

Egoslayer .. thank you for those closeups! .. would it be possible for you to make this pic any clearer please. tia

1zd4495.jpg

Egoslayer .. those pic's are great! .. ty .. I really appreciate it. :)

The one pic....that looks like a rock....from the other veiw a little bit further....does look like a pull up?? The white rock/pull up ...seems like there is something on the top front...perhaps a picture for the pull up....like my son has cars on his....on the front and back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname