Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw the pics with the little flags and the pics where the ground is cleared out under the tent were taken on the 14th, Sunday.

the pics where the tent is up and the ground is uncleared were taken at 9am on the 12th, Friday.

it obviously took a while before they started to clear out the area.

sorry for so many posts in a row!

the pics look to go up to the morning of the 16th.

so yea anyway if you want specific data on a certain pic just let me know the file name and i can look it up for you if you don't have a program that will do it! :)

you can see the sokets the nse and it looks like around the mouth at first i thought
it looked like a tongue but i can tell its the tape,

btw the pics with the little flags and the pics where the ground is cleared out under the tent were taken on the 14th, Sunday.

the pics where the tent is up and the ground is uncleared were taken at 9am on the 12th, Friday.

it obviously took a while before they started to clear out the area.

sorry for so many posts in a row!

the pics look to go up to the morning of the 16th.

so yea anyway if you want specific data on a certain pic just let me know the file name and i can look it up for you if you don't have a program that will do it! :)

Thanks! :blowkiss:

you can see the sokets the nse and it looks like around the mouth at first i thought
it looked like a tongue but i can tell its the tape,

i believe the pic you're looking at was taken on the 11th at 11:54AM.

keep in mind these times should be correct due to the investigators needing precise times that each photo was taken.

what time were the remains removed by the ME?

that really could be the skull.

The socket part I get, but then it looks like a complete nose, not nasal cavities. I don't think it's a skull. JMO.
Can someone put a picture of precious caylee's *alive* little face next to the image wer'e discussing of a possible skull?

If I knew how, I would do it ... tia!

FWIW I *TOTALLY* see Caylee in this image, a very graphic image of what became of her ... eyes gone ... a partially skelontonized Caylee.

I'm in complete shock right now!!!

That bag is full... if you look at the photo you are correct to say that it's off the ground because it is. It looks to me like the skull is resting on top of the bag. And we all know that there were things found in that bag that would have filled it up enough to make it look full like that... sheets... clothing... and whatnot.

If you look at where I have the circle you can clearly see the texture difference. I have done photography and photo touchup work professionally and I can't believe I didn't spot that myself right off the bat.

The texture is not plastic, it's not a bush, it's a skull. It's smooth and off white and you can see two black holes.. presumably eye sockets.

Sickening really.

Are you and I looking at the same image ? do you see what I saw in my blown up pick of what is believed to be the skull ?

did you see the *picture* of a childs face (angel ghost apparition) in the lower right of my blown up pic ?

The socket part I get, but then it looks like a complete nose, not nasal cavities. I don't think it's a skull. JMO.

yes that is exactly how I see it and that's why I just think everyone's eyes are playing tricks on them.

And I also see about 4 images that look like eye sockets.

I'm not seeing it either--I've given myself a headache straining to see it--opening one eye,squinting,closing the first and opening the other,squinting--I even tried the trick to see those 3D images and crossed my eyes then slowly uncrossed them and still nothing!

Okay so I have put arrows now lol

Maybe I am bonkers

Okay so arrow on left is what I thought could be duct tape partially off

Arrow on right is what I reckon is a eye socket

CMA2.jpg

And look what it says in the FOX pics for this photo

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/1/lg/195831.htm

Photos relaased December 18, 2008 by the Orange County Sheriff's Office of child's bones found near Anthony home on December 11, 2008

Although they cant spell released !

I don't doubt that it could be there, I'm just not seeing it.

i watched the motion in court the other day where the spokesperson was quite firm in her stance that no photos of the skull would be released...after listening to her, if there is one thing i am damn sure of in this case, there is no skull in these photos.

i'll eat my words if proven wrong but nope, don't see them even accidentally releasing pics with the skull in it.

the talk of orbs and angel faces is just silly. sorry.

Are you and I looking at the same image ? do you see what I saw in my blown up pick of what is believed to be the skull ?

did you see the *picture* of a childs face (angel ghost apparition) in the lower right of my blown up pic ?

FWIW, I see the skull too.

I just had a thought. Now JB doesn't have as much to complain about because he now has access to the crime scene photos LOL. I don't think he intended to get them this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix