Crimes Involving Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both have vids on their YouTube site saying they took the vid of the apartment and lobby where ML lived. Both were captured in the mirrors in the lobby and they are the same person. I did a search on Mattypantaloons in pics on google and it is the same person I saw in each. Did a search for addy in Montreal and found this individual resides EXTREMELY close to that apartment. Also the vid Beavis posted of the lobby was uploaded two days before Mattypantaloons did.

Actually.... the "lukaApt208" video by BB was posted on Jun 3 whereas Mattypantaloons posted his videos of the apartment building and area on May 31, a mere 2 days after everything with the police went down there. So BB lifted that clip and overdubbed the Suzanne Vega song over it. I remember seeing the Mattp ones first , and Mattp even commented on BB's clip that he had stole it with this comment "It is indeed stolen. The originals are on my account, I took them 2 days after they found the body."

Both have vids on their YouTube site saying they took the vid of the apartment and lobby where ML lived. Both were captured in the mirrors in the lobby and they are the same person. I did a search on Mattypantaloons in pics on google and it is the same person I saw in each. Did a search for addy in Montreal and found this individual resides EXTREMELY close to that apartment. Also the vid Beavis posted of the lobby was uploaded two days before Mattypantaloons did.

Mattypantaloons wrote on his blog that Beavisbutthead (what a name) used parts of Matty's videos to make his own.

I believe BB lives in the states, specifically Florida, and he has several sock puppet accounts, but I didin't think mattypantaloons was one of them. BB's style of writing is very recognizable and matty's doesn't seem to match. I also believe that BB is in his mid to late 40's and Matty looks much younger to me. Google stldetrl, stldtrl, and jdohe. These, IMO, are all BB.

How did you come to the conclusion that BB is Matty?

i agree with Sigh Sister.
a few days ago there was a video on youtube called who is beavis butthead?
half of the comments were just people flaming eachother + repostings from a psychiatry messageboard
but a few comments outlined BB's
connection to many usernames that trolled various sites + identified him as
someone involved with internet harassment for $$$.
the comments are gone now.
the only possible LM connections i read, written by BB himself were;
BB is an advocate for male webcam models
BB had an e-friend in russia who went missing at the same time LM was convicted of fraud.
keeping in mind he was paid to lie on the internet, who knows if anything he says
is true or even his actual opinion.

MattyPantaloons explained himself a while ago, totally different person.
this guy in florida is likely just one of many weirdo internet attention seeking vandals,
IMO if he actually knew LM he would have been bragging about it.

http://m.youtube.com/user/Mattypantaloons?client=mv-google

I am just going through everything again. Mattypantaloons is for sure the individual I named as Matty E.... Who resides at 57** Decarie. I will go back and find the other info

matty is a local who filmed the inside of lm's apt building shortly after the murder. In his original video, there is a shot where you can see the filmer (matty) in a mirror. Someone (bb, iirc) re-posted part of the video, including the shot of matty. Bb's point was to suggest that bb (not matty) was the filmer and therefore, based on the image in the mirror,that bb was not lm. This was at the time many people were still thinking they were one and the same.

At least that's my recollection of it. There are posts here about it under my user name and others.

Sorry if you knew this already. I haven't followed the conversation. Just popped in and saw the reference.

eta: I see you do know all about about it...nevah mind :)

..there are people commenting that Beavisbutthead is manny....

Been doing some digging today. Figured I'd post this here since you folks have been discussing BB (and i'm not even sure which category this would fall under). There is a channel on YouTube "holelottamagnotta". This user had been commenting on a video called "Who is Beavis Butthead", but the owner of the video recently disabled commenting on the video. "holelottamagnotta's" comments are still visible on his channel page though. One of them says the following:

"I did not believe that at all till I saw the 'missing Russian' post was June 2005. If it's just a coincidence that this was the time Magnotta was just convicted & complying with his probation order to stay off computers, or they did 'know eachother' Luka was lying to him about being Russian."

He's referring to a post made on the internet by a user named jdohe200, where the poster expresses concern for an "e-friend" who mysteriously disappeared in June of 2005. This user is convinced jdohe200 is BB (the style of writing is very similar for both accounts). I found this to be pretty interesting. We know LM frequently claimed to be Russian. Could this explain the link (if there is one) between BB & LM? Is this how BB obtained that "facial tic" video?

Secondly, this "holelottamagnotta" user has also left clear clues of who he/she claims BB is. I won't publish the name here because of privacy issues, but the individual is a convicted felon who has a long history of causing harassment on the internet. If you visit the channel I know you guys will certainly be able to connect the dots yourselves.

Sorry, for some reason I can not follow your post entirely. Though I understand separate parts of it, I couldn't see how the parts relate as a whole. It could be because I'm getting over an illness. When I looked up that username on youtube I couldn't find the comments you speak of. Maybe they've now been deleted.

Been doing some digging today. Figured I'd post this here since you folks have been discussing BB (and i'm not even sure which category this would fall under). There is a channel on YouTube "holelottamagnotta". This user had been commenting on a video called "Who is Beavis Butthead", but the owner of the video recently disabled commenting on the video. "holelottamagnotta's" comments are still visible on his channel page though. One of them says the following:

"I did not believe that at all till I saw the 'missing Russian' post was June 2005. If it's just a coincidence that this was the time Magnotta was just convicted & complying with his probation order to stay off computers, or they did 'know eachother' Luka was lying to him about being Russian."

He's referring to a post made on the internet by a user named jdohe200, where the poster expresses concern for an "e-friend" who mysteriously disappeared in June of 2005. This user is convinced jdohe200 is BB (the style of writing is very similar for both accounts). I found this to be pretty interesting. We know LM frequently claimed to be Russian. Could this explain the link (if there is one) between BB & LM? Is this how BB obtained that "facial tic" video?

Secondly, this "holelottamagnotta" user has also left clear clues of who he/she claims BB is. I won't publish the name here because of privacy issues, but the individual is a convicted felon who has a long history of causing harassment on the internet. If you visit the channel I know you guys will certainly be able to connect the dots yourselves.

Sorry, for some reason I can not follow your post entirely. Though I understand separate parts of it, I couldn't see how the parts relate as a whole. It could be because I'm getting over an illness. When I looked up that username on youtube I couldn't find the comments you speak of. Maybe they've now been deleted.

on post #44 on this thread i outlined the info too.
to sum it up, BB is jdohe2002@yahoo.com.
search that email and you see the possible connection.

Sorry, I was afraid that would sound jumbled. The comment was there earlier today, but it was kind of far down on the "holelottamagnotta" channel page. I didn't realize zvzvz had already posted about this (it's hard to follow everything sometimes!). His/her posts likely make more sense! :blushing:

Ah yes, I was just on the "Holelottamagnotta" channel and all activity has been erased. Every last bit of it. I guess I'm not that surprised though, since someone left a comment on the channel that says "Watch your back". I REALLY need to start taking screenshots of things. Argh.

You can Google "Ragnar Suomi" to find the individual this "holelottamagnotta" says is BB. I'm not implying they're definitely the same person, but his online posts do sound very similar, style wise, to the ones made on YT by BB.

I was wondering if anyone has any information on whether LM will ever face charges for his crimes against animals? Especially since we now know that poor puppy from the murder video didn't survive.

And something else has come out in the trial - LM told his psychiatrists that "Manny" made him have sex with animals on video. I wonder if these videos actually exist. I think I'd rather not know :(

...and even if no one else was involved with the Jun Lin killing ,it seems that there was another person involved with the animal videos,I wished they would go after that person as well...

And something else has come out in the trial - LM told his psychiatrists that *"Manny" made him have sex with animals on video.* I wonder if these videos actually exist. I think I'd rather not know :(

Oooh Good Point Rayemonde :thumb:

I almost forgotten about this little gem coming out !

:idea: Do you think it could've been with 'the monkey' ?? :lol:

~ Although I rather much doubt it's true ~

I was wondering if anyone has any information on whether LM will ever face charges for his crimes against animals? Especially since we now know that poor puppy from the murder video didn't survive.

If I recall correctly, the police didn't even bother to autopsy the dead puppy that they found in the bin, so it doesn't sound like they ever intend on charging LM with animal cruelty. It's a damn shame that animal abuse is not taken more seriously, not only for then animals themselves but because if LM had been locked up and given a long sentence for killing the kittens then JL would still be alive today.

ETA I just went back through the courtroom tweets and they just say that the puppy was not autopsied and had no apparent injuries

If I recall correctly, the police didn't even bother to autopsy the dead puppy that they found in the bin, so it doesn't sound like they ever intend on charging LM with animal cruelty. It's a damn shame that animal abuse is not taken more seriously, not only for then animals themselves but because if LM had been locked up and given a long sentence for killing the kittens then JL would still be alive today.

ETA I just went back through the courtroom tweets and they just say that the puppy was not autopsied and had no apparent injuries

Considering what the puppy ate :)sick:), I don't really understand why they didn't at least check the stomach contents. You'd think that would be relevant to the evidence.

...and even if no one else was involved with the Jun Lin killing ,it seems that there was another person involved with the animal videos,I wished they would go after that person as well...

Oh so do I, but sadly I doubt they will :rage:

YES! The mystery hands have distinctive jewellery and wedding/engagement rings (video not graphic, just hands petting a snake):

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dVIVI5LQ4Tw[/video]

I wouldn't have thought too many people would have a snake of this size as a pet either (assuming the hands belong to the owner). It's also supposed to have been filmed in the UK. Hopefully someone will see it and be able to recognise the snake/person at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member