Criminal trial scheduling including pre-trial hearings, conferences & Timeline

Just checking in. Hope all the long-timers are doing well. Can't believe this has continued to be delayed, but as someone else wisely pointed out, Raven will get what's coming to him in due time. At least he's behind bars where he belongs.

Thanks girl. I appreciate your work following this so closely and keeping us in the loop. Justice for Janet is coming.

9062865_186x105.jpg

Raven looks like a goober.

http://www.heraldsun.com/news/x609281350/Attorneys-readying-for-Abaroa-murder-trial

Also there will be another pre-trial hearing next Friday.

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/terminatrixator/532240_10151536500931306_272653636_n.jpg

I can't tell if he's angry or frustrated here. I don't know whether this was before or after the Judge ruling. He looks pretty much the same to me. That's his natural hair color, it's grown out a bit. He has the glasses on. Raven is one of those guys that gains and loses. He gains muscle, pudges up, then loses it. It's hard to tell if he has been working out or not. His eyes still have that hard look to them. I figured he would be growing his hair out for the trial to try to get that just married look, but not sure if he can get his hair dyed in jail.

I wish he would just man up and tell the truth and save Kaiden, his family & Janet's family this trial, but he won't. It takes a real man to tell the truth and if he would just be honest, he would probably get a whole lot less time and actually start walking down the road to forgiveness and then he can move on with his life.

9062865_186x105.jpg

Raven looks like a goober.

The jailhouse glasses are such a nice touch... And gee willakers, Lassie, what a scowl. Not much pretty there, huh?!

It's good to see the fax-man again!:seeya: Have you taken a bit of a break from Websleuths to climb a mountain or hike around the world? Please excuse the flippancy if you had troubles or negative things going on, fax. I certainly hope it was for a good thing for a good guy. I've missed your wisdom, faxwisecrax, and pics!

Hope you're ready for more WS adventures. We've got lots happening.

O/T alert -

About a different case/accused: I just saw on the Durham County court info site a date for Laurence Lovette, Eve Carson's convicted kidnapper & robber & slayer, where he has got a court date of 5/20/13, apparently for the murder and robbery of Abhijit Mahato. Status hearing or the real thing? Who knoze?

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Criminal.do?county=310&court=BTH&defendant=lovette%2Cl&start=0&navindex=0&submit=Submit+Query

Lovette is also due for re-sentencing for the LWOP sentence he received for the Eve Carson murder since he was under 18y/o when he brutally murdered Carson. That should be comin' round the mountain by May, 2013.

End O/T

Hope you're doing/feeling great these days, fax!
icon12.gif

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/terminatrixator/532240_10151536500931306_272653636_n.jpg

I can't tell if he's angry or frustrated here. I don't know whether this was before or after the Judge ruling. He looks pretty much the same to me. That's his natural hair color, it's grown out a bit. He has the glasses on. Raven is one of those guys that gains and loses. He gains muscle, pudges up, then loses it. It's hard to tell if he has been working out or not. His eyes still have that hard look to them. I figured he would be growing his hair out for the trial to try to get that just married look, but not sure if he can get his hair dyed in jail.

I wish he would just man up and tell the truth and save Kaiden, his family & Janet's family this trial, but he won't. It takes a real man to tell the truth and if he would just be honest, he would probably get a whole lot less time and actually start walking down the road to forgiveness and then he can move on with his life.

bbm

He looks mad as he!! here to me 'trix. He looks scary-angry. Almost primitive.

It made me wonder if he looked at Janet that way when she saw him last -- him with the knife & letting her know she was in his way, and that he wanted her out of this life permanently.

bbm

He looks mad as he!! here to me 'trix. He looks scary-angry. Almost primitive.

It made me wonder if he looked at Janet that way when she saw him last -- him with the knife & letting her know she was in his way, and that he wanted her out of this life permanently.

Well we do know he believes in "retribution". Who knows. He's been in that jail longer than any other person there at the moment. So people come and go and he's just been there.

This was all so unnecessary, all he had to do was divorce her.

No, he moved to dismiss the case (technically the charge of murder). Like Trix said - just trying to get stuff to stick. I'd be shocked if it happened. In a way, this is a good thing, because when Raven is convicted, he won't be able to argue that he had ineffective counsel on appeal.

no, he moved to dismiss the case (technically the charge of murder). Like trix said - just trying to get stuff to stick. I'd be shocked if it happened. In a way, this is a good thing, because when raven is convicted, he won't be able to argue that he had ineffective counsel on appeal.

word.

I truly hope so. This has been 8 long...long years. hard to believe Friday will be 8 years since Janet was murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back