Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honesty...if there are these phone records coming out...NG should have bumped Crystal and focused on the new and might I add...RELEVANT news....

Miss Nancy's motherhood sure has changed her. She knows Crystal did not have custody and that's it. And If Miss Nancy was good at her job, she would have been able to interview a shy not media savy woman. And I think LE ask them not to discuss the case with one another. My ex did not know what time our kids went to school or when they got out. He never took them to school or picked them up.

My husband and I have NEVER lived apart, our youngest child is 15 and my DH could not tell you right this minute what time school starts or gets out, and could MAYBE guess within a quarter hour more or less if he was put under pressure to do so----but, he would get it wrong! He doesn't drop off or pick up and never has except on emergency occasions, and he never got there on time then, which is why I don't leave him with that responsibility!

Do you have children?

Did you never speak to your children's teachers when they were in kindergarten? I did. I have always been DIRECTLY involved in my children's lives.

Even if I "didn't live there", I would know what time my child got out of school, the names of the teacher(s), etc. I would make sure I knew everything about her life.

But that's just me.

And those are all RIGHTS Crystal had given that she had joint legal custody. Apparently, she chose not to exercise her rights.

I want to disagree with those that are condemning Crystal because she did not know what time school lets out. I do not believe that the reality is that Crystal did not care but rather it seemed insignificant since she was living in another town without that day to day contact. Everyone remember, you have to walk in someone's shoes to understand. jmo

Do you have children?

Did you never speak to your children's teachers when they were in kindergarten? I did. I have always been DIRECTLY involved in my children's lives.

Even if I "didn't live there", I would know what time my child got out of school, the names of the teacher(s), etc. I would make sure I knew everything about her life.

But that's just me.

And those are all RIGHTS Crystal had given that she had joint legal custody. Apparently, she chose not to exercise her rights.

Yes, I have children. I was directly involved in all of my children's teachers including kindergarden. But, I live with my children not 2 hours away. When she tries to call her children, she is not allowed to talk to them.

Do you think Ron shares anything with her? Granted, if she wanted she could have called the school and have found out, but she probably didn't think that was an option.

for getting the truth out of your ex's new wife? That does not make one lick of sense. Why would CS even see MC? I'm not divorced but do most people question their ex-'s spouse about things or do you expect your ex to do that? Why the heck would MC tell anything to CS anyway? I guess RC is not responsible for anything-it's all CS's fault. I really dislike women who have no sympathy for other women because they think they are so superior and such better parents than some woman who doesn't have custody of her kids. It doesn't matter what kind of a lying jerk the man is, they have to hate the woman so they can fell all smug and superior.

I can't believe I actually watched that obnoxious woman tonight. What does anyone see in that show? I found it completely useless. She doesn't even have new information and she plays the same stupid clips over and over.

OK....explain this to me....she is mad that CRYSTAL hasn't asked Misty questions....but its just fine that RON has not asked those same questions while he lived with her for the last seven months?

We have looked up the laws for Florida early on and Crystal had equal rights to all this information. No point in dwelling on it, it just makes me so angry that this mom did not have a clue what was going on in her daughters life to me that is just not acceptable at all.

Where I live only the custodial parent has a right to that information, unless the custodial parent agrees with it. If permission is not given on a form or court order, the other parent is SOL. My late husband couldn't get anything from his daughter's schools.

Ron went to work at 8:30 ish...............way past the time the last witness saw Haleigh.
Here's where I'm confused ~ I thought months ago his time card was checked and he was supposed to have gotten to work hours before that? And how did these records just come to light? :waitasec: MOO

Did anyone catch the graphic that Misty and Ron got into a fight over the phone at 8:30 when Ronald was on his way to work?

Exactly - that was a quote from TM, IIRC. So....where was Ron between ~3:45 when Haleigh got home from school and ~8:00 when he left for work ???

I have said for several weeks now that I don't believe Ron was at work that nite. Perhaps he did go and leave or whatever.
LE has NEVER confirmed he was working. They said "we are satisfied that we know where RC was that night".
They were also "satisfied" with he of both he and Misty.

Was the 8:30 statement said by NG or was it just a scroll line?

I want to disagree with those that are condemning Crystal because she did not know what time school lets out. I do not believe that the reality is that Crystal did not care but rather it seemed insignificant since she was living in another town without that day to day contact. Everyone remember, you have to walk in someone's shoes to understand. jmo

For those who wish to use this to condemn Crystal because she didn't know the EXACT end time to Haleigh's day-----they need to take a look at her school records---because apparently her 'hero' father does not know EXACTLY what time she needs to get to school. OR, for that matter, that she needs to be there at all.

jmo

Oh no...You've got too much common sense too...Run! LOL!:crazy::blowkiss: What Crystal should have said was- "Because I knew she wouldn't have told me the truth anyway. Do you think she would have told me the truth? There are already a thousand different versions of MC's story. Why would I want to bring number 1001 into the mix?"
And CS is probably kicking herself now for not thinking of that answer! MOO

Honesty...if there are these phone records coming out...NG should have bumped Crystal and focused on the new and might I add...RELEVANT news....

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly!!!!!! Talk of the pot calling the kettle. We are calling out that NO-ONE is asking focused pointed questions of the actors in this case and yet, what do we do? ---- focus on the distractions and NOT the pertinent developments regarding a timeline, important questions and, a possible motive.

I think there is a mix up like there has been a million times on this case with information. Everything from LE indicates RC worked his shift. I am gonna have to wait for more info before going with the 8:30 timeline. I listened to NG and I didnt hear any reference to the 8:30 time so I am wondering how I missed it. Will wait for transcripts.

Here's where I'm confused ~ I thought months ago his time card was checked and he was supposed to have gotten to work hours before that? And how did these records just come to light? :waitasec: MOO

I have said for several weeks now that I don't believe Ron was at work that nite. Perhaps he did go and leave or whatever.
LE has NEVER confirmed he was working. They said "we are satisfied that we know where RC was that night".

ITA...the LE line they are satisfied excluded naming his hours and meant nada...

kind of makes one wonder about LE saying they didn't know when a crime occurred...:waitasec:

My ex had custody of his kids. His ex lived in the same town and the school was NOT cooperative with her regarding releasing information. They would only mail information to her after her written request. Why? They didn't know what to do, to be honest! And then one time she was in the parking lot calling them to let one of the kids out to see her and pretending to be me! That sealed the deal for them.

I can see why she did it now, though. My ex wanted to pretend she didn't exist and did his best to be miserable to her enough that she wouldn't want to be a part of their lives. I can see RC doing that to Crystal. And we all know what MC wrote to the other baby mama! Believe me, people who engage in PAS (Parental Alienation Syndrome) are extremely manipulative. And if you try to push your way into the kids' lives, they make it WORSE for the kids. The non-custodial parent fades out of the picture to keep the kids out of the middle.

Get an attorney, you say? HA HA! The retainer is $5,000 or more!

NG really needs someone to give her a wake up call on these situations, IMO!

Ron had set so many limits on Crystal, couldn't call, couldn't go to their house, etc. I think she learned to follow his rules rather than have him take her to court again.

We have looked up the laws for Florida early on and Crystal had equal rights to all this information. No point in dwelling on it, it just makes me so angry that this mom did not have a clue what was going on in her daughters life to me that is just not acceptable at all.

Busy, I agree with you, it's not acceptable. However..........I do see that more important things, IMO came out tonight. We really need to see what we can find out about Ron not being at work until later, and he and Misty fighting right before Haleigh goes missing means......don't you agree?

I agree it shouldn't be dwelled on, because what does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

OK, so if he wasn't at work until around 8:30pm and LE is satisfied that they know where he was, my question is ~ was Geraldo right months ago when he asked if RC was an informant for LE??? There must be some explanation to all this! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member