Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well put. Seems like everytime I see Crystal on television, she's crying into the camera and slamming Ron about everything and anything she can think of. Not to mention the timing of the custody battle she has now instigated. Her DAUGHTER is missing and to me it seems like she is way more interested in "sticking" it to Ron than finding out what happened to Haleigh. I betcha if and when her life is put under the microscope, way more things than what's listed above will surface.

If one of your children was missing and you thought your other child might be in danger also --would you wait? I know I couldn't. JMO.

Haleigh is important, but not more important than Jr.

The actions to deviate from what is supposed to be focused on is a crime IMO. I hope eveyone will be charged when the truth is revealed.

Donjeta - I was talking about the adults in this situation, the parents. RJ needs them more now than he ever has!! He is suffering to, I am sure it is very difficult to understand that his sister is just gone. I was talking about all the mud slinging on TV. How many times have we seen either parent go on National TV and beg for Haleigh to be returned home in the past two weeks? How many times have we seen either parent go on National TV and bash the other in the last two weeks? *My* point being that instead of bashing each other on TV, beg, I mean beg for Haleigh to be returned home! Make the time on TV about Haleigh period.

IIRC - LE and DFCS have been to the house since Haleigh went missing and they have not seen anything worthy of removing him. The attorney for Crystal has talked to DFCS and they have not removed him either. If Crystal thinks DFCS is not doing anything when she calls, to protect her children she should take them to the DFCS and talk to someone and show them in person the bruises.

I do have a question though that has bothered me. Crystal has been taking pictures of bruises and such on the children and her step mother whom is a nurse has taken pictures also. The pictures per Crystal she began taking them in November and I believe her step mother took some as well. A Nurse is a state mandated child abuse reporter. Did the step mother report these pictures she took that she thought were abuse or were they waiting to build a case?

I know we all have different opinions, just trying to express mine.:blowkiss:

How does sling mud on national TV help RJ?
mabey she is worried the same thing will happen to rj while in rons custody she has one child missing possibly dead and doesnt want the same thing to happen to her son .. they arnt together for a reason imho she knows him better than we do and vice versa i think this happening to haleigh has made her grow up .i wonder if ron introduced her to this drug lifestyle in the first place or vice versa there is a reason she is so bitter with ron we just dont know why that is yet but no the slinging of the mud on tv is wrong both of them being on all these shows is wrong .. they should just be on a video pleading for thier childs return playing on every newscast

How does sling mud on national TV help RJ?

It doesn't, and that's why I wrote "I don't think it's a good idea for separated parents and their families to bash each other on television or elsewhere"

Donjeta - I was talking about the adults in this situation, the parents. RJ needs them more now than he ever has!! He is suffering to, I am sure it is very difficult to understand that his sister is just gone. I was talking about all the mud slinging on TV. How many times have we seen either parent go on National TV and beg for Haleigh to be returned home in the past two weeks? How many times have we seen either parent go on National TV and bash the other in the last two weeks? *My* point being that instead of bashing each other on TV, beg, I mean beg for Haleigh to be returned home! Make the time on TV about Haleigh period.

FWIW, and I'm sorry to be cynical, but I think that there would be little to no national TV time in a missing child case in which there is very little news, the trail is apparently going cold and all the parents ever say is please bring our baby home. They might show the plea once or twice but that would be it if there were nothing else. Anyway, no amount of pleading will bring Haleigh back if she's dead and if she's alive with an abductor, that person already knows everybody wants her back and just doesn't care. I don't have much faith in the effectiveness of parents pleading on TV. Just show the pictures so that people may recognize the child if they see her. IMO.

I don't know if or when the pictures were first reported.

It isn't just the sleeping arrangements at Crystal's which are important. It is the interaction with everyone while Haleigh was with Crystal and which could play into her going missing.

Was Haleigh allowed to sleep in the same bed or room with Chad and Crystal? Did Haleigh have a room of her own when she went to visit? Where does Rj sleep? Did they make adequate arrangements for the visits or was Haleigh left alone to sleep on the sofa every other weekend?

Are they treated equally to Chloe by Crystal and Chad? What was Chad's relationship like with Haleigh? Was it appropriate as a step-father? Was he allowed to discipline the children? How does Crystal handle discipline of the children?
Well, they are all good questions, but unless CS wants to come here (or on national tv, g-d forbid) and answer them...we just don't know. We do know more about RC and MC because Haleigh was living with them. We may not have all the information, but I sure bet LE does.

I haven't been outspoken in favor of Crystal, However, I have been keeping up with the news of Haleighbug Foundation and just read the new one in the daily update thread and I have to give her one thing.(I am not saying there aren't others)I respect that fact that she is there and asking for volunteers to come in and help search for Haleigh in areas that police have not. I am a mother and the pain she is feeling over the loss of Haleigh seems very great. For anyone who cannot say anything nice about her, I have to admit I respect her still searching and getting the word out there for her daughters sake.

I trully believe that both Crystal and Ronald love Haleigh to the ends of the earth, my prayer for the both of them this evening will be for answers and also peace of heart.

I haven't been outspoken in favor of Crystal, However, I have been keeping up with the news of Haleighbug Foundation and just read the new one in the daily update thread and I have to give her one thing.(I am not saying there aren't others)I respect that fact that she is there and asking for volunteers to come in and help search for Haleigh in areas that police have not. I am a mother and the pain she is feeling over the loss of Haleigh seems very great. For anyone who cannot say anything nice about her, I have to admit I respect her still searching and getting the word out there for her daughters sake.

I trully believe that both Crystal and Ronald love Haleigh to the ends of the earth, my prayer for the both of them this evening will be for answers and also peace of heart.

(bolding mine)

I agree!!

Crystal has her issues but she doesn't seem to be ALL bad. I think that there are some people here who strongly disagree and feel that she is pure evil. It is the same level of disgust/dislike that was directed at Casey Anthony, IMO

I don't agree with this. While I'm all for families to put their feuds aside and to try to solve their disagreements, and I don't think it's a good idea for separated parents and their families to bash each other on television or elsewhere, the siblings of a missing child are just as important as the missing child. For all we know Haleigh may have been dead for over a month now and she may never be found. Meanwhile, Jr. is in need of lots support in a traumatic situation. *If* Jr. is in an unsafe situation where the parent/s cannot take care of his needs, is he just supposed to stay and suffer because this is about Haleigh only, everything else should be put aside and nothing should be done to help him until Haleigh is found? Not in my opinion. If he needs help now, he needs to get it now and not in some uncertain time in the future when his sister possibly is found. If she's found when Jr. is 34, it's too late to do anything about the custody arrangements even if it had been necessary.

The custody dispute does nothing to lessen the likelihood of Haleigh's remains to be found if she's been dumped on a roadside somewhere by a stranger abductor. It's not like the judges making decisions about the custody dispute would be out looking for her with bloodhounds if their time was not taken by this stupid custody dispute. If this is a familial abduction masterminded by the Sheffield side and they've hidden Haleigh until they can get Jr too, dragging out the custody proceedings wouldn't hasten her being "found" either.

I'm not saying that Crystal should have him or that she's the better parent. I'm saying that Jr's needs cannot be put aside until Haleigh is found.

Amazing and well thought out points. Haleigh is paramount, but JR should be protected at all costs, even one's reputation. Investigate and interview considering the child's needs now.

She is not low on the food chain of suspects, imo. I would put her right up there in the top three. Misty, J.O., and next comes Crystal. Discussing her is not a waste of my time nor energy in this respect.

She had more than enough motive, opportunity, and a family who has enough skeletons to include some of the most unsavory characters you can imagine, imo! (Drug dealers and Animal fighting draws a lovely crowd of friends.)

We don't know if they are concentrating on her or her family as suspects either. They did come get Crystal to visually take her to an abandoned house, not Misty! An unusual move since Crystal has been out of the area for so long I would say.

These are logical reasons to look at Crystal and her family in this situation. You have to look at those with the most to gain from Haleigh going missing and her column has grown steadily since the first day. We have all seen it, but some choose to see it for what it really is...Revenge is at the top of that list.

The sleeping arrangements DO matter in her home. We don't know about Chad's relationship with Haleigh or Rj. With the children being allowed to spend every other weekend in their home...it becomes part of the 30 day timeline prior to Haleigh going missing. Everything should be questioned across the board...not just at Ronald's home.

You have put her high on the food chain, LE has not. I do see your point though on the living arrangements in her home with regard to the custody issue. IMO Both parents enviornments, associates, homes and behaviors should be looked into during the custody issue. If Family Court and DCS, DFACS, CFS whichever stay involved they will be. If LE finds her to be of interest, I say have at it. Whatever finds this child and the criminal who took her. So far they do not find Crystal of much interest to this case.

LOL..... Ones whole life ( rumors and hearsay) is to be adressed here not in an investigaion. I believe they determine the facts and only work with such to determine guilt or not guilty of any suspect.
Dang nabbit I forgot I might be the only one that has faith in the systems in our society to serve and protect.

Actually LE and SA's and Child Protective services DO track down hearsay evidence against those they are investigating to rule out or rule in the info.

She is not low on the food chain of suspects, imo. I would put her right up there in the top three. Misty, J.O., and next comes Crystal. Discussing her is not a waste of my time nor energy in this respect.

She had more than enough motive, opportunity, and a family who has enough skeletons to include some of the most unsavory characters you can imagine, imo! (Drug dealers and Animal fighting draws a lovely crowd of friends.)

We don't know if they are concentrating on her or her family as suspects either. They did come get Crystal to visually take her to an abandoned house, not Misty! An unusual move since Crystal has been out of the area for so long I would say.

These are logical reasons to look at Crystal and her family in this situation. You have to look at those with the most to gain from Haleigh going missing and her column has grown steadily since the first day. We have all seen it, but some choose to see it for what it really is...Revenge is at the top of that list.

The sleeping arrangements DO matter in her home. We don't know about Chad's relationship with Haleigh or Rj. With the children being allowed to spend every other weekend in their home...it becomes part of the 30 day timeline prior to Haleigh going missing. Everything should be questioned across the board...not just at Ronald's home.

I know Crystal is not low on your food chain and I don't get it. Makes no sense unless you are completely and 100%+ dismissing the investigations that LE conducted of them. Trying to prove them guilty on this board or trying to deflect from Ronald Cummings on this board has no direct effect on the case. Just doesn't.

I know Crystal is not low on your food chain and I don't get it. Makes no sense unless you are completely and 100%+ dismissing the investigations that LE conducted of them. Trying to prove them guilty on this board or trying to deflect from Ronald Cummings on this board has no direct effect on the case. Just doesn't.
i do think they have investigated crystal throughly and if they thought she had something to do with this she wouldve been questioned all the time like misty but then again LE has been tight lipped

.....I'm gonna whistle myself to the fridge now for a snack and some hooch.

Well put. Seems like everytime I see Crystal on television, she's crying into the camera and slamming Ron about everything and anything she can think of. Not to mention the timing of the custody battle she has now instigated. Her DAUGHTER is missing and to me it seems like she is way more interested in "sticking" it to Ron than finding out what happened to Haleigh. I betcha if and when her life is put under the microscope, way more things than what's listed above will surface.
she may be sticking it to ron because haleigh was in his care .. and he left haleigh with the person that lost her i think its just anger and bitterness ,but it shouldnt be done on tv as for how crystal and ron both acted in the past was then .. they are faced with a possibly dead child now ..how they act now is what counts .what they do now is what counts .. they werent faced with this before they were younger before too .. i feel for both of them and i hope that
they will be better parents and people for this but mostly i hope haleigh is ok

You have put her high on the food chain, LE has not. I do see your point though on the living arrangements in her home with regard to the custody issue. IMO Both parents enviornments, associates, homes and behaviors should be looked into during the custody issue. If Family Court and DCS, DFACS, CFS whichever stay involved they will be. If LE finds her to be of interest, I say have at it. Whatever finds this child and the criminal who took her. So far they do not find Crystal of much interest to this case.
Seems to me LE has been pretty quiet. We have no idea who they have high on the list or what they have found so far.The only thing they have said is Misty is the key. Which could mean alot of things. They havent shared really anthing with anyone not even the familys. So how do you know what LE's food chain list is?

Seems to me LE has been pretty quiet. We have no idea who they have high on the list or what they have found so far.The only thing they have said is Misty is the key. Which could mean alot of things. They havent shared really anthing with anyone not even the familys. So how do you know what LE's food chain list is?
so i think everyone should just wait and see who le says is on the food chain list thing

LE hasnt cleared anyone. So how is that dismissing the investigations? LE hasnt said either way yet. I thought this board was sleuth everyone in a case. So what if some want to look into CS and her family. Why is it such a big deal? If there nothing there no loss no foul.

I respect her for still searching for her little girl too.I do not think she had anything to do with Haleighs disappearance.I pray they find her soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann