Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
One other thing that I thought of regarding this debs..Didn't Ron and the children live w/GGMS up until a month or so prior to Nov.? I would imagine that knowing that TN or GGMS were around 24/7 before Ron moved out had to have been some comfort to her... Just thinking out loud..

OH, boy, I have RC living on Monroe, then moving to Buchanan and then to Green in 2008.
He met Misty while living on Buchanan, so that covers him there but don't know who he was living with on Monroe...most likely Amber...or on again, off again. Misty spoke of him being Amber's Guy.....so...

He was with Amber during some of this time, I think. Does anyone know about him living with GMA? Maybe he stayed with her for awhile....rc does'nt not do "ALONE"... I know this type.

The school nurse wrote down cut on nose....nothing else was reported. If there were redness or abrasions, it should have been noted. She missed so many days over this accident that it makes you wonder why. I see nothing to keep her from school. GMA worried that her precious son might be accused of violence decided to take her to a hospital in Gainsville (?????) Could it be because she actually lived in that area? She is the one who picked Haleigh up from school and drove her all the way out there.....why not a local facility?

Crystal must have called to find out the story and when she was told a scratch (cut) I bet her hinky meter went way up....why wouldn't it?

Actually the ER visit was to St Augustine and it was a very detailed visit after Haleigh had started vomiting. Vomiting sometimes occurs with a head injury and perhaps the closer facility didn't have the capability to do a CT scan? Maybe TN wanted a second opinion? Insurance reasons? I think there are various reasons for the trip to a different facility, maybe it was one of those or maybe it wasn't but I am thankful that Haleigh and Junior have a Grandmother that loves and cares for them beyond measure.

Actually the ER visit was to St Augustine and it was a very detailed visit after Haleigh had started vomiting. Vomiting sometimes occurs with a head injury and perhaps the closer facility didn't have the capability to do a CT scan? Maybe TN wanted a second opinion? Insurance reasons? I think there are various reasons for the trip to a different facility, maybe it was one of those or maybe it wasn't but I am thankful that Haleigh and Junior have a Grandmother that loves and cares for them beyond measure.
Thanks elle! So am I, and I hope her baby girl is home for Christmas! ♥

Thanks elle! So am I, and I hope her baby girl is home for Christmas! ♥

I hope CRYSTAL'S daughter Haleigh is home for Christmas, as well.

<<I am thankful that Haleigh and Junior have a Grandmother that loves and cares for them beyond measure.>> This snipped post was suggesting that that grandmother is Teresa Neves because she drove Haleigh all the way to St. Augustine for treatment for vomiting. I would like to know why she drove her all the way there if she lived in Pomona Park. The likely answer is she didn't or doesn't live in Pomona Park.

I guess the other grandmother,Marie, doesn't count. The sentence above appears to indicate only one loved her "beyond measure"...

Since this is the Crystal thread I would like to say that I believe Crystal's mother also loved Haleigh "Beyond Measure".

<<I am thankful that Haleigh and Junior have a Grandmother that loves and cares for them beyond measure.>> This snipped post was suggesting that that grandmother is Teresa Neves because she drove Haleigh all the way to St. Augustine for treatment for vomiting. I would like to know why she drove her all the way there if she lived in Pomona Park. The likely answer is she didn't or doesn't live in Pomona Park.

I guess the other grandmother,Marie, doesn't count. The sentence above appears to indicate only one loved her "beyond measure"...

Since this is the Crystal thread I would like to say that I believe Crystal's mother also loved Haleigh "Beyond Measure".

I am very sorry that I went off topic from the thread again, I was however answering your post about why Teresa Neves would drive so far out of the way for vomiting in a child.

If you feel that my post was trying to discredit or diminish the amount of love that Crystal or Marie have for Haleigh, maybe you are partially correct and for that I apologize. I do believe that Crystal loves Haleigh, and also that Marie loves Haleigh, however I think they each were dealing with separate issues and took their eyes off Haleigh and Junior to deal with those. Just my opinion of course.

Edited to add.....after reading the little snippet about Teresa and Marie, I am hoping everyone has found their focus again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500