CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, FOUND DECEASED Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
His whole family works in the Yale Lab and his girlfriend and have offices there?

Is that correct information?

Perhaps Annie filed a formal complaint. (harrassment or, just work-related) And POI felt everyone's jobs were threatened (him and his family's?). That would be a source of stress...

In my area, 5 were murdered last winter because 2 of the victims had filed sexual harrassment complaints against the murderer at his place of work (hospital) and he'd been fired. The other 3 victims, they just happened to be unfortunate enough to be with the intended victims at the time the murderer accosted them. Oh, and he drove to two different locations, 30 miles apart, on the same day, to get the deeds done.

You never know what will push someone over the edge. I doesn't have to be love.

I don't get it. This guy is engaged, worked along side with relatives the time in question. I don't see any premeditated motive? Money? Sex? Loneliness? Jealousy? He seems to have all that covered? No abuse history?

What bad, bad thing could have happened he had to hide?

I don't believe an accident would result in blood or defensive wounds (the cod will help with this)?

Something smells. JMO

Add to your profile, if guilty - this psychopath works with animals displaying caretaking behavior. His fiance describes him as kind, loves animals...this is not what one typically hears when a psychopath is described. He is NOT typical, that's for sure. Most psychopaths, if they have animals, use them to groom or seduce victims. This is very different. mho

Lots of pets in the family. He had a dog and a cat and the girlfriend had a horse.
I guess this is consistant with them being animal techs.

Just putting this out there, but you know those cases where a girl gets jealous about another girl and expects her boyfriend to hurt or kill the other girl to prove his love? Just thinkin' and trying to work in the rumor (?) we heard that the perp had lured Annie to Amistad and that the covering up of the crime had to be done quickly, which having more than one person involved would facilitate.

Ha! I'm not the only evil person thinking they both did it.

Hey, could the girl in the video holding the door open be RC's girlfriend?!?

Lots of pets in the family. He had a dog and a cat and the girlfriend had a horse.
I guess this is consistant with them being animal techs.

I don't think so...It's not at all consistent with a male psychopath. women on the other hand, often have pets or animals consuming their time.

The whole fam working in the lab is kinda weird.

Yup, I agree. Maybe not so weird, for instance, if someone in the family owns the business?

Either way, I think it's important. Added stressors. Also added twists & turns.

Jersey, have you established if these are Yale employees or Contractors? Can we look at the family or the business ownership?

I am shocked I never had this person in thought, I certainly thought it was the person we sleuthed last night.
And LE and YALE let this guy go and now they can't find him?
I can't believe it! Well, yes I can........
so the public IS NOT safe! and he wasn't being questioned at length all this time?
No one has seen him since Thurs? Fri? Sat? Sun? Mon? Tues?.......WTHeck..........

Just putting this out there, but you know those cases where a girl gets jealous about another girl and expects her boyfriend to hurt or kill the other girl to prove his love? Just thinkin' and trying to work in the rumor (?) we heard that the perp had lured Annie to Amistad and that the covering up of the crime had to be done quickly, which having more than one person involved would facilitate.

I hadn't thought of this, Steadfast. I remember the rumor you speak of. Thanks for helping me remove my blinders.

Labrat, You are right. My ex was doing lots of things that I never suspected.
I was dealing with two different people housed in the same physical body but didn't know for years! The outward appearance is not a reflection of the innner being.

I bet the mood at the NH PD is rather tense this afternoon. I'd love to be a little fly in there scopng it out!

So this guy has not been seen since last Thurs as reports go. His fiance's words written on the 10th {Thurs} start out 'where are you'. Here we were led to believe he had been interviewed several times by LE and was not in custody but in contact with them thru his attny. Doesn't look like it IMO.

I would venture to say what happened is the tests did come back this afternoon on the samples from under her nails and when LE couldn't reach him and maybe learned all his family members were absent at work today, beat it out to his apt and are now on a manhunt to find the guy.

It explains in my mind why they cancelled the ME's COD announcement and had said there could be an imminent arrest today.

It will be so outrageous if we learn they did not have their eye on this guy since last Thurs!

I am shocked I never had this person in thought, I certainly thought it was the person we sleuthed last night.
so the public IS NOT safe! and he wasn't being questioned at length all this time?
No one has seen him since Thurs? Fri? Sat? Sun? Mon? Tues?.......WTHeck..........

Perhaps LE has information we're not privvy to, that has led them to be certain that this was a targeted murder, and others are not in danger...

Just wondering out loud, & moo...

The whole fam working in the lab is kinda weird.

In light of this fact, I think someone posted a link to a story a page or two back stating the whole family stayed home from work today.

If he is on the run, I wonder why they are not putting his name and photo out to the media so that everyone can be on the lookout??

I can understand the secrecy up until now. But if he he has vanished, why not announce him as a POI and ask leads?

Hi there, I just read your post and see we were having the same thought at the same time. NIX LOL xox

Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
Hey, Guys! There's a thread to discuss how much you don't like NG down in the private forums. I think it's there so the inevitable anti-NancyG posts don't clog up the crime forums.

Sorry. I'm lucky just to find the thread I want in this huge site. Sadly, I have not heard of 95% of the missing / crime folks you all discuss.

Oh dear. I've put my foot in it, haven't I? Sorry about that!

Thanks for the info- Now I know exactly the thread to avoid.:)

One reason LE may be being so tight lipped is if they know he left the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona