CT CT - Ashley Knight, 33, Mark Spring, 42, & Shannon Wright (found)Enfield, missing from residence, last heard from about three weeks ago, Feb '23

citizen_sleuth

Verified family member - Orie Donald Esh thread
Reaction score

MISSING: Enfield police search for trio - WTNH

The Enfield Police Department is searching for three adults who went missing around three weeks ago.

According to police, 33-year-old Ashley Knight, 42-year-old Mark Spring and 33-year-old Shannon Wright are all missing from their residence in Enfield.

All three were last heard from around three weeks ago, and their current whereabouts are unknown, police said.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Knight, Spring, and Wright are asked to contact the EPD at (860) 763-8911.
Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 11.41.41 AM.png

So we have two photos that look like mugshots and one that appears to be a work selfie. Are these people roommates? Per the article in the first post, they are all missing from "their residence", presumably they all live in the same residence then?

On January 2, 2023, Mark Spring (listed as residing in Manchester) was charged with two counts of violating probation and Ashley Knight (listed as residing in Enfield) was charged with possession of a controlled substance, use of drug paraphernalia and second-degree failure to appear.

I wonder if Knight and Wright were roommates and Mark moved in later, as he was living in a different city when he was arrested back in January?

I think there was more going on than just three people living together. I found a SM comment that shed some light on what may be going on -- unfortunately it makes the situation all the more concerning.

Hopefully police/MSM will release more information soon, because right now we don't even know if they have access to a vehicle.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse
Back