CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all we’ve heard about this report and the divorce proceedings I think whatever conclusions were reached must have been unreliable. FDs goal must have been to make the court believe he was the only sane person in those kids lives… such as this filing disparaging GF and requesting a psych exam:
Yes, but Judge Heller in 5/2019 denied FD request for custody the next day after it was filed iirc.

Judge Heller was not going to hand custody to FD after everything that he had done and also because of the issues present in the family. Judge Heller also reaffirmed the supervisory visitation for FD and no access for MT and her daughter in 5/2019.

MOO

Petu is identifying a photo of the living room at 4 JC

[Huh?]

Was the fireplace being used? Yes

Was there a grate?

Were there times it was not going?

Every season. Maybe the weather. Or a relaxing moment.

Or during warm days. And an outside fireplace? Yes. Going all seasons.

Was not at 4 JC o. May 24.
Has no idea if MT had a fire going on May 24.
Were you on the phone throughout the day?
Did you know whether she ended a fire?

Talked in the morning. Wanted MT to come see her at 10:44-10:45. Met at 11 at the her office. Paid up. Said goodbye. Leavibg for London. Typical interaction. Left by noon. She was in a rush. MT was not.

Providing alibi for MT for sometime between 11 am and noon (uncertain of exact time, she had told MT she'd be at her store around 10:24 to 10:45 - for a limited time as she was still getting ready to be out of town - and wanted to pay MT for some rugs before she traveled to London).

The fact that soooo many people knew about the “favorable custody report”, convinces me even more, that the psych report was manufactured to fD’s standards. I would like to know how the psych report was actually concocted-how does it work? How does Dr Herman diagnose Jennifer with any kind of mental illness, while giving fD a clean bill of mental health? I mean, there is a lot of evidence in hindsight that there were multiple serious mental disorders that can be attributable to fD. He was a serial liar, verbally and emotionally abusive, probably possessed of OCD, and of course, he was a murderer who ultimately committed suicide. So whatever the process could have been to create this psych report, it was clearly deeply flawed. FD was likely the one who had BPD-and yet this completely eluded the good doctor. So-how are the evaluations made? Did Herman speak at length to each party and make his evaluation? Were certain tests administered? Did he possibly take fD’s word for what kind of person JFD was? I’d love to know how such an erroneous conclusion was made, and testified to (even if only partially) in family court?

Did Michelle call you and tell you she was Albany?

Objection, hearsay. Judge says it's unusual. But it go in furtherance of conspiracy so allows it.

Did she tell you she was cleaning 80 MS? Did she seemed distressed.

Spoke to her Monday. Did she seem upset?

Objection, hearsay. Relevance. Overruled.

Upset.

Why?

Objection. Overruled.

Upset because Jennifer was missing.

This is the window of time after she nails down the call at 8:26 to make it look like FD is at 4 JC and before FD gets back. Her job is to look busy, out of the house, unaware of FD’s location until he gets back. It’s the prearranged script. This is where she also logs in a bunch of calls to her mom, dad, sister. Just nailing down script data points.

Saw MT after she returned from London. June 1st. Invited MT over to her house. FD. The daughter. MT's mother.

FD was concerned.

Did you ever suspect FD -

Objection, sustained.

Do you know what FD was concerned about?

Objection, overruled.

Do you know where they were going?

Were there police outside your home?
Objection, sustained.

Did you get a phone call?

Did M seem upset?

Objection, relevance

What did you do as a result of MT be arrested?

Objection, relevance. Sustained.

Did you ever speak to FD again? No?

Have you remained friends with MT? Yes.

Is English your primary language? No

Speaks Spanish with MT unless there's a third person.

Atty Manning on cross

Good friends. Known each other eight years. They clicked. Common work. Lnew the same people. ESPN. Common morals. [Acckkkk]

MARCH, 2O23. Beautiful. Inseparable. Healthy. Hiking. Coffee.

And you care about her a lot?

And MT was a supplier to your business? I sell rugs at my store, she's my provider.

State Police reached out to you. By text. Responded then to an email. 700 days after the disappearance.

And you refused to speak with them? I will go if you subpoena me with an interpreter.

Said she would answer questions in email. You had information that would help MT and hurt the State. Called them incompetent or [something about not believing (?) someone sitting in front of you (??????)].

Did not go to the police since. Doesn't trust the police. Didn't go to the media. Waited to testify.

MT was planning to move in May, 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member