GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be a reason why MT is not forthcoming with details of what happened that day and all that she knows. MT must have had an omerta with FT & Co. she can't break, even now, without harm to her daughter and/or family.

There has to be a reason why MT is not forthcoming with details of what happened that day and all that she knows. MT must have had an omerta with FT & Co. she can't break, even now, without harm to her daughter and/or family.
As one who’s a couple generations removed from that evil code, this looks familiar and I concur.

What a drag to have to prepare for a Contempt of Court hearing after you have been convicted of Conspiracy to Commit.

If she isn’t yet out on bail by March 5th (?), she will have to be bussed down to Court, in handcuffs, in her orange suit.

I’m hoping she is found guilty of Contempt of Court, and sentenced to at least 6 months, and that if she was out on bail, the Judge revokes it, and makes her sit in jail for Contempt of Court while she waits for her Sentencing Hearing for Conspiracy to Commit Murder.

Yes, that was a brick house, large and no doubt damp. It would have taken a few weeks of 70 degree temps to take the chill out of the house too imo given all the stone and brick. MOO
I suspect the house warmed right up the second MT and FD were out of it.

Took the evil chill with them when they left.

Wow, that was emotional. I’m at a loss for words. Just thinking about Jennifer and her family right now.
Now, KM will have a similar outcome, as we mext hear about his involvement.
See you all soon, as we hopefully again, celebrate GUILTY on all counts.

These CREEPS are getting caught so often. Thanks to LE, Juries, Prosecutions EVERYWHERE.
Karma and Justice, working its magic,throughout the world.

I asked earlier and didn't see a response so @lucegirl
Can someone explain the bond? Judge R said "cash or surety", I think. So they have to come up with $6 million total (or real estate, etc that is worth that amt) or just a percentage?
I think someone above did the calculation of $420,000 which I don't believe is refundable. But, hopefully someone will provide more details on this calculation as I'm just repeating what I read earlier.

Meanwhile MT heads off to Niantic jail for Women which is just over an hour north of Stamford Courthouse.

MOO

What a drag to have to prepare for a Contempt of Court hearing after you have been convicted of Conspiracy to Commit.

If she isn’t yet out on bail by March 5th (?), she will have to be bussed down to Court, in handcuffs, in her orange suit.

I’m hoping she is found guilty of Contempt of Court, and sentenced to at least 6 months, and that if she was out on bail, the Judge revokes it, and makes her sit in jail for Contempt of Court while she waits for her Sentencing Hearing for Conspiracy to Commit Murder.
Yes, we will see MT again soon. IDK if she gets to have civilian clothing for the Contempt Hearing given that she is in custody and convicted of the other charges. @lucegiirl perhaps you can explain if she wears orange suit or gets to be in civilian gear?
MOO

JS also said she wouldn't be getting out today but he hopes it can be arranged in the near future. York/Niantic is about 1.25 hours drive from Stamford, CT. Here is a list of new rules Michi must follow.

Eligible incarcerated individuals are allowed a total of two visits during the week (Monday-Friday).

The two visits can be comprised of two in-person visits or two video visits, or one of each.

The total number of visits during the week cannot exceed two total visits.

Additionally, eligible incarcerated individuals are allowed one visit (either an in-person visit or a video visit) on the weekend (Saturday-Sunday).

In-Person visits no longer need to be prescheduled.

Video Visits must be pre-scheduled and a visiting Request Form must be completed.

Requests for a Courtesy Visit will not be accommodated during the first 72 hours of an individual's incarceration.

Also note that if you have been previously incarcerated, please contact the warden's office for consideration before coming to the facility.

Visitors must be on the approved, active visiting list.

Note: A Video Visit is not scheduled until you receive confirmation from the facility.

York CI
So it looks like she won't have any visitors this weekend. I'm good with that.
MT Family on the court steps:
They never quite get it right, they can’t seem to muster appropriate compassion for the Farber family. Still pretending that no one knows what happened to Jennifer.

The white-hat sister “ my thoughts to Petros, Christiani and the all the 5 children I don’t remember their names …”

Mama T saying The mystery continues - Jennifer going “appear”

Anyway, not interested in them: the Troconis women don’t seem capable of clear thinking. The case they are pursuing is not interesting. The evidence that convicted MT of most serious charge IMO is solid.

The dad, too bad his American story didn’t turn out as planned. Not sure America ever promised him a Rose Garden …

The white hat sister also addressed the children by stating 'i hope when you grow up you'll find your own means to know what happened, to seek for the real truth, to seek for real justice.'
The absolute nerve!! :mad:

Yes, we will see MT again soon. IDK if she gets to have civilian clothing for the Contempt Hearing given that she is in custody and convicted of the other charges. @lucegiirl perhaps you can explain if she wears orange suit or gets to be in civilian gear?
MOO
No reason to perpetuate a fraud. She's a convicted felon being heard in court about a court offense.

I vote b̶e̶i̶g̶e̶ orange.

MOO
Actually I think York is beige for real :D

Watching Judge R, in that black and white bow tie, opening “the note” - patiently and deliciously uncrinkling it from the Bench - then reading it in that voice if his; and when the tension can’t get any higher - he continues crinkling the note while he marks it as an exhibit. Courtroom ASMR. I could watch it on a loop all day.

I asked this question below to person that responded to you. Do you think omertà is alive and well still in this day and age in the US?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member