GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for being here during this journey! My husband thinks I’m a sicko for paying attention to these cases, but all of you “get me” and there is comfort in that even though I don’t know any of you.

I feel such an overwhelming relief! I pray this helps Jennifer’s family in some way, though their grief will last forever.
I just read your post to my husband and he says all of you are nuts! Haha/ but he knows when I’m all in on a case I follow it through. I told him it’s not morbidity as many think, it’s justice. And darn we got that today. Thanks to all for letting me learn more about the case than I knew previously, appreciate everyone!

Watching Judge R, in that black and white bow tie, opening “the note” - patiently and deliciously uncrinkling it from the Bench - then reading it in that voice if his; and when the tension can’t get any higher - he continues crinkling the note while he marks it as an exhibit. Courtroom ASMR. I could watch it on a loop all day.
@lucegirl, glad it resonated for you as it was a delicious and picture perfect delivery of a verdict by Judge R.

Judge R is one in a billion and understanding of timing and pace and drama.

He was crystal clear on the $6 million bond too and Horn couldn't even pop up fast enough to protest.

Judge R's reference to TRUSTING the Court Cleak vs Horn on the issue of the docket and bond was priceless as well.

MOO

Is Petu not ready to realize that her testimony helped convict her friend? Does Petu not realize that LE never needed to speak with her because LE had MT's phone and knew where she was and when all morning. Sit down, Petu.
JMO

Yes! Enough with the false narrative where the Troconis clan, including Petu, use the media to pretend that the beige queen was just convicted of murdering Jennifer!

(Nobody has ever accused MT of the murder).

It's time to finally acknowledge that in the United States, accessory and conspiracy are criminal acts that are punishable, and there's nothing "unfair" about it!

As for Petu and this vast conspiracy vibe of not being interviewed by police about Michelle being at her store on the morning Fotis murdered and disappeared Jennifer, it's not disputed where she was that morning!

Yes, time to accept that the evidence presented in Court proved Michelle conspired with Fotis in his murder of Jennifer long before Petu's store opened that day.

Time for the entire clan to get on the right bus because it's leaving the station.

JMO

The two hero State Prosecutors after Judge finished proceedings today.
Looked like Atty Manning was wearing a deep shade of Purple/Burgundy.

Kudos Attys Manning and McGuiness on a job well done!
MOO

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 14.42.24.png

Haven't they been courting the media?
Yes, they have had the media as their private tool now for 5 years.

Today was stunning to hear. But, I do think they were blaming SOCIAL media for the alternative narrative on MT as the MSM has been unquestioning of MT IMO now for 5 years. Social media, not at all imo.

MOO

So it looks like she won't have any visitors this weekend. I'm good with that.

The white hat sister also addressed the children by stating 'i hope when you grow up you'll find your own means to know what happened, to seek for the real truth, to seek for real justice.'
The absolute nerve!! :mad:
IMO The family should have kept on walking by the mics today and for that matter every day.
They endeavored to use the media,social media and the public in their favor though out the process and much like MT in her interviews, they seemed to get it all wrong.
They walked into court everyday like they were going to the club for lunch. They waited outside the courtroom with others and tried to address people standing there - glad handing/engaging people like they were running for office - waiting for the doors to open at 10 am. Who does that?
I don't think anyone on that side of the aisle has a clue on how to conduct themselves in a court of law in Connecticut.

So they are keeping Shoe for their appeals ? I would clean house and go as high powered as possible. is there a Mikey Sherman Greenwich type around ? Shoe just lost all six counts for their girl in court today ( of course she is responsible but he was not a success either).

JMO

If they weren’t visible on tv, they were clearly visible in person. I noticed them on day 1 and they seemed to get more obvious as the weeks went on.
MOO
I’ve been watching her hair.
The extension lumps were visible. Lot of hair at begin of trial for the jury-curtain
Thought maybe she had a crown wig (back of head) because seemed weird parting in her hair.
Seemed to have less extensions/wiglet as weeks passed.
Her hair went darker last weekend.

At bored trial moments pondered her morning routine at the Airbnb… hairdresser - extensions, straightening irons, manicures but no makeup person. A rack of sensible beige ensembles. Maybe all the sisters were staying there & had a “hair team” for all of them.
Yup, they will be removed on intake, counted and put in an envelope.

That imo was 'rich' given that they were the only ones speaking to the Media.

The Troconis Crew had uninterrupted PR full support from the Media now for 5 years.

For them to blame the Media is simply a bridge too far.

Their pain was obvious but imo so was their continued delusion regarding the facts presented in this case.

Petu presented no facts.

Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felsen (is that her name???) didn't present any facts.

Defence had zero to work with to defend their client.

But, make no mistake. Everything this trial saw from MT was her own choice and the defence she, Mama Troconis and Schoenhorn and person whose name I cannot recall) was THEIR OWN CHOICE.

We have seen an absence of accountability for any behaviour seen in this case either from MT or the Troconis crew.

Sad to see that the Troconis Crew still sees nothing wrong in the behaviour of much loved sister/daughter/aunt MT.

Very sad.

Nothing, they simply see that the system didn't deliver what they wanted. No lessons learned never but I do think this is the entitlement that we have seen from the Troconis Crew now for 5 years, so why should today be any different.

Its just too easy to simply blame others.

MOO
But they are Americans!
They came to this country for opportunity and freedom.For fairness and love,not for hatred.
We all need to look into our hearts and know that she is innocent.
Amazing that they have all prayed every night for the children. Since day one.
Might have served them better had they sincerely said that every time they did a presser.
And they all spoke English quite well, didn't they?
I need to muster up some strength to feel any empathy right now.
MOO.

From Hartford Courant article:

"On the charge of conspiracy to commit murder, Troconis faces up to 20 years in prison. All on the charges she faces a maximum of 50 years if running consecutive or 20 years if running concurrently."

I vote consecutive....

MOO
If concurrently, possibly out, while still having a future free.
YUK.

Watching Judge R, in that black and white bow tie, opening “the note” - patiently and deliciously uncrinkling it from the Bench - then reading it in that voice if his; and when the tension can’t get any higher - he continues crinkling the note while he marks it as an exhibit. Courtroom ASMR. I could watch it on a loop all day.
It was obvious to me that he knew justice won out in his courtroom today JMO

IMO The family should have kept on walking by the mics today and for that matter every day.
They endeavored to use the media,social media and the public in their favor though out the process and much like MT in her interviews, they seemed to get it all wrong.
They walked into court everyday like they were going to the club for lunch. They waited outside the courtroom with others and tried to address people standing there - glad handing/engaging people like they were running for office - waiting for the doors to open at 10 am. Who does that?
I don't think anyone on that side of the aisle has a clue on how to conduct themselves in a court of law in Connecticut.

So they are keeping Shoe for their appeals ? I would clean house and go as high powered as possible. is there a Mikey Sherman Greenwich type around ? Shoe just lost all six counts for their girl in court today ( of course she is responsible but he was not a success either).

JMO
Her parents should have taught her to tell the truth when she was growing up. This all could have been avoided had she told the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769