GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual Heavy is 'on it' with the answers to everything we need to know about MT

I'm laughing reading this Heavy article as they were the first one long ago to refer to MT as FD "paramour" which I can now recall folks here laughing about at the time---everyone else in the Media deferred to use of 'socialite' when it was clear she had no visible means of support other than boyfriends or baby daddy etc. for years.

For the folks asking about MT college info here you go.

I was marshalling my resources shortly ago in a different matter and ran across this article.

MOO
Thank you afitzy… interesting article. In it, it says that while MT was originally not allowed to see the Farber children, the court later ruled she could see the children. Is that true? I didn’t think so.

Also it’s funny… in the article under point #2 which regards her working for FD at Fore in marketing or some such thing, there is a link to Patch.com to a post showing the byline of Michelle Troconis, advertising 80 Mountain Spring Rd. She either did not actually author the post, or she has a very good command of the English language. Methinks someone may have been doing her homework on the sly. Lol

moo

Thank you afitzy… interesting article. In it, it says that while MT was originally not allowed to see the Farber children, the court later ruled she could see the children. Is that true? I didn’t think so.

Also it’s funny… in the article under point #2 which regards her working for FD at Fore in marketing or some such thing, there is a link to Patch.com to a post showing the byline of Michelle Troconis, advertising 80 Mountain Spring Rd. She either did not actually author the post, or she has a very good command of the English language. Methinks someone may have been doing her homework on the sly. Lol

moo
No, you are correct and Heavy is incorrect. I don't think MT under the rules of Family Court ever had access to the Dulos children. This was one of the reasons FD lost custody for a period of time because MT and her daughter chose early in the visitation process to not vacate as they were required to do.

Remember also the drone picture of MT, FD and all the children including MT daughter that FD and MT posted on their social media- we referred to it as the "Happy Big Family Picture"? That wasn't supposed to happen at that time iirc under the Order in place at Family Court at the time.
MOO

I've had a looooong two days and watched the verdict a little late yesterday... I'm just sitting down at a computer for the first time since then and I just want to say, **advertiser censored** YES! It was a great day in CT yesterday, and I'm glad we've all been here together for years to finally see justice of some sort.

Current MT Status on CT Judiciary along with Docket Numbers:
@Gardenista wasn't sure if you track this or not

View attachment 487581

@Gardenista posted both before 8am this morning.

Looks like the lawsuits are still meandering through the courts. Last heard in November 2023. If you look at the participants, Anna Curry is definitely out numbered.

The transcripts are still awaiting redactions (of personal information?)

Connecticut District Court
Judge:Stefan R Underhill
Referred:Thomas O Farrish
Case #:3:21-cv-00221
Nature of Suit150 Contract - Recovery of Overpayment & Enforcement of Judgment
Cause28:1332 Diversity-Conversion
Case Filed:Feb 23, 2021

Is the CT district court a federal court?
Federal courts in CT - districts of New Haven, Bridgeport and Hartford

No, you are correct and Heavy is incorrect. I don't think MT under the rules of Family Court ever had access to the Dulos children. This was one of the reasons FD lost custody for a period of time because MT and her daughter chose early in the visitation process to not vacate as they were required to do.

Remember also the drone picture of MT, FD and all the children including MT daughter that FD and MT posted on their social media- we referred to it as the "Happy Big Family Picture"? That wasn't supposed to happen at that time iirc under the Order in place at Family Court at the time.
MOO
Thank you afitzy… whew that’s what I thought!

The reason I asked is because 100 years ago the Niantic Women's prison was actually a farm. I think the inmates did farming but I'm not sure because I couldn't access the article.
On the aerial video of the prison that AFitzy posted I noticed a red , barnlike building in the lower right hand corner. Perhaps, a testament to their history? IDK. Just found it interesting.
BBM

The State's Only Prison For Women Began as a Working Farm​

One hundred years ago, after much debate, misgivings and opposition, the Connecticut State Farm for Women, set up in a collection of cottages in the fields of Niantic, opened its doors to 12 inmates.
One could hardly call it a prison. It was a working farm.

[...]

What were their offenses? Harrison’s research turned up some of them: lascivious carriage, prostitution, manifest danger of falling into habits of vice, intoxication, delinquency, vagrancy, theft, forgery, being a habitual offender, neglect of children, impairing the morals of a minor child, frequenting disorderly houses, street walking, incorrigibility, and being lewd, wanton or lascivious. A woman could also be sent to the farm if she “led a vicious life” or possessed “obscene pictures.”
Many years later, when Harrison was a correction officer at the former farm, renamed the Janet S. York Correctional Institution, the women incarcerated there had been convicted of much more serious crimes, such as assault or murder. Although it was no longer a farm, it retained progressive programs, including the acclaimed women’s writing course led by novelist Wally Lamb.

Harrison thinks Connecticut residents should be proud of the facility, which he notes became a national role model for how to set up and run a women’s prison. After reaching a height of 1,427 inmates in 2007, the population has seen a decline since, falling to 936 this past July and bucking the national trend in women’s prison populations.

[...]
However, when a new bill was presented in 1917 amid greater public support, the General Assembly approved it. The women’s farm opened in July of the following year.

The farm included woods and pastures that could be tilled. Harrison found a listing of the animals there in 1925; they included cows, heifers, bulls, horses, hens, chickens and swine. The women split wood, sawed and burned brush, did the gardening and worked at the dairy barn. A women’s hospital also was built there in 1919. (Some of the inmates were mothers with babies.)

[...]

We are one messed up country where we make incarcerated women buy toothbrushes, Tylenol and tampons as if they are privileges.

Commissary and phone call costs sicken me.

I admit, I can get over it faster for certain inmates, like Michelle. In her case, I want to join in snickering. But it is not right how we treat the incarcerated.

MOO

We are one messed up country where we make incarcerated women buy toothbrushes, Tylenol and tampons as if they are privileges.

Commissary and phone call costs sicken me.

I admit, I can get over it faster for certain inmates, like Michelle. In her case, I want to join in snickering. But it is not right how we treat the incarcerated.

MOO
Last I heard phone calls were free now.

Also necessities are made available to any one who does not have a balance in their inmate account for X amount of time. That stops people from buying all their goodies one week with money from home or a job assignment then crying poor the next so they get what they actually need for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769