GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

If there is a joint custody agreement, then it would likely have to be revised by the court to give the father full custody until she turns 18. I just wonder if the T's will try to get joint custody and what the wishes are of the daughter in this situation. Will she want joint custody to remain with her father but add the T's as the other party in her custody situation? I assume that the father would have to continue to pay the $4,000 a month and other costs of her education, etc. similarly to what he is paying now if the T family was successful in getting joint custody. The family courts will take into consideration the wishes of the daughter as she is 17 years old now, IIRC. But it would be up to the father to agree to this custodial arrangement. I think the T's would try this, as long as the daughter was interested. In any event, a new custodial agreement would have to be formalized if prior to MT's incarceration there was a joint custody agreement. The change would probably not happen until MT is sentenced. But the pre-sentence report being prepared by the Court will likely address this issue and child and family services will have to be notified.

A person spending months or years in jail can’t have physical custody of their child. However, incarcerated parents can still have legal rights and responsibilities.

If you have joint physical custody with the child’s other parent, the other parent can get temporary physical custody while you are in prison.

Doesn’t court mandated child support end at age 18? I have no doubt the father will continue to care for her financially, emotionally etc., but it wouldn’t have to be an official legal document that the T’s could have a say in.

Doesn’t court mandated child support end at age 18? I have no doubt the father will continue to care for her financially, emotionally etc., but it wouldn’t have to be an official legal document that the T’s could have a say in.

imho, Dad seems like a sharp guy. imho, he will insist on a legal document rather than trust the A-T clan....

jmho of course.

@AbbyG, I am super curious why in the LE interviews on the topic of the Dulos v Dulos divorce that you believe MT is telling the truth? Why would MT tell the truth about this particular detail? Why start now?

I'm not sure we have learned much about MT in nearly 5 years of following this case but I do think its a safe bet based on her LE interviews and the words of her family on Social Media now for 5 years to say that she firmly resides on the 'bleeding edge' of being a well practiced and perhaps pathological liar who only cares about herself (eg, classic low level narc). I don't think MT has ever experienced consequences for anything she has ever done and so the concept of consequences are quite foreign to her and never enter into her brain at all imo. She just simply does what she wants and when she wants always and consequences to others or herself are simply unconsidered. No constraints or boundaries imo in the world of MT imo and ditto to the basic '10 Commandment' kinda biblical stuff too. Hell to the no on all that biblical stuff as it simply stands between MT and whatever she wants even when the whole family shows up in Court (MT included) draped in rosaries! I think MT would be hard pressed to even list the "10 Commandments' in spanish or english and I might actually be pressed into offering Shannon Miller (aka "seeker of truth") a lotto amount like bounty to ask MT on air to recite the 10 Commandments! I simply don't think she could do it as its not in her DNA!

MT didn't know JF but she didn't need to in order to simply want everything she had. That is just how MT rolls. And, in her ignorance and arrogance I think she believed she was better than JF in all ways that mattered to MT and its probably what FD told MT too!

Can you imagine the dialog of FD lovebombing MT?!? Classic and would make a wonderful imaginary dialog imo. Two narcs playing mind games with each other and MT in her delusion thinking that she has won the lotto because she was the "Queen of 4JX"! Just think about the two narcs travelling the world for 2 years early in their affair on the Farber dime and then grifting and squatting at 4JX for 2 years after FD stopped paying the mortgage! FD had signed an agreement to pay interest only, taxes, insurance and HOA fees and then stopped. How many side pieces would think this is ok? Idk, FD and MT both seemed to think they they were entitled to stay at 4Jx courtesy of GF for perpetuity and the vile comments from MT and her family towards the Farber family simply made zero sense given the financial transaction underlying the construction of 4JX.

MT thought she had won the lotto and her future was year round skiing with the petite FD and no more bills to pay once her child support ran out! Well, as we saw, the joke was on MT but even so, she never denounced FD but instead turned her anger, hate and frankly insanity at JF and GF as if she somehow was entitled to EVERYTHING they had and which she LACKED.

The MT delusion was compounded because it seemed to be amplified by the Troconis Crew too. I mean, who can ever forget the entire Troconis Crew flying in from parts unknown for the Greek Easter extravaganza where FD stiffed the caterers and MT no doubt paid for most of it because by that time FD was well and trying out of cash imo! True delusion if you had a grip on reality but we've watched this sad saga play out now for years and MT never seemed to get a grip on reality EVER to the point of never denouncing FD even after he replaced were with a better looking bedmate who had the one thing that MT didn't have which was £$$$££$$$! Think about how most families would respond about their daughter/sister/aunt/mother had been played by a conman pimp like FD and how angry they might be to the point of denouncing said conman pimp to the Press? But, we never saw this from the Troconis Crew. Nope. FD was an archangel even after he gassed himself and wrote his totally implausible suicide note. Wonder why? IDK, but my guesses are many!

Her performance for 8+ hours in the LE Interviews was a masterclass imo in deception and I do very much wonder who Mama Troconis might have hired to coach her for an "Oscar Worthy" performance that just might get her 50 years in prison? MT also could be quite stupid in a low IQ kind of way too, so sometimes in listening to her babble in the LE interviews its at times difficult to parse the lies from the stupidity imo, but if the interviews are slowed down imo its possible to pull out most of the lies, deception and obfuscation.

One think I do think we learned about MT is that she will do and say anything to get what she thinks she wants. I also question her grasp on reality and I also believe the concept of absolute truth is something that is quite foreign to her both in english and in spanish.

I haven't bothered to dig up the Arrezea v Troconis divorce documents but I do think they might be somewhat instructive on whether MT was telling the truth about her parents divorce and the ongoing fantasy of the baby daddy 'fabulous relationship' etc. Might be some fun reading if the KM trial date isn't announced soon but I'm kinda busy at the moment and truly have zero interest in the Troconis Crew other than seeing them quite firmly in the REAR VIEW MIRROR!

Can't say I have much interest in the marriage of Dr. Bombay and the former Mrs. Bombay but going back to the time the Troconis Crew first hit the airwaves DID ANYONE SEE Dr. Bombay and the former Mrs Bombay within 15 ft of each other? Nope. IMO most of the time they couldn't even look at each other and it was particularly pronounced in the early days of the saga so suggest going back and looking at some of those early family walks that IMO looked BEYOND awkward. Dr. Bombay and the former Mrs Bombay seemed to always put one of more of the daughters between them and the former Mrs Bombay always walked as far behind the group. If you look closely imo you can even see the former Mrs. Bombay actually working really really hard to not have any eye contact with Dr Bombay AT ALL. Actually after recalling watching all this play out over the past 5 years maybe it might be entertaining to dig up the documents and give them a good airing as my strong suspicion is that MT was lying yet again about her parents and their divorce. In fact, as I have have sadly seem almost all of their social media since this sorry case started, I can safely say that I didn't see one single picture of Dr Bombay and the former Mrs Bombay together at family gathering. IDK, things that make you go hmmmm.

My guess is that MT being the self proclaimed 'healthy' person that she is simply created an entire narrative around divorce whether it was her parents or her baby daddy that per usual with MT bore no resemblance to reality.

The reality imo is that any couple splitting up, particularly those with children, know that maintaining civility and co-parenting in a responsible and healthy way has to be a mutual priority of the partners and for many people it simply never happens. Such a path imo takes maturity, ability to prioritise children and putting your ego in the back seat many times. Can you see either FD or MT doing this ever? I know I simply laugh trying to think of FD or MT going down the path of 'conscious uncoupling'! Hilarious. I think such "enlightened" and "civil" splits are the exceptions rather than the rule, particularly when wealth is disproportionate amongst the partners as was the case in Dulos v Dulos imo. FD spent 2 years arguing for alimony and legal bills from JF and NEVER paying any child support. Think about that and also think about that from the standpoint of the sidepiece knowing that was what FD was doing. That imo is simply who FD and MT are and their focus always was the Farber money faucet never being turned off!

From reading the Dulos v Dulos Family Court file I can safely say that FD demonstrated zero interest in settling the divorce and custody matter and then when you layer in the MT and Troconis Crew involvement in the Dulos v Dulos divorce situation from the filing of the PO with Farmington PD to the 67 questions to the psychologist to make sure that MT was 'safe' it becomes even clearer to me that MT knew and contributed to the extreme toxicity of the overall divorce situation. There were 3 people (4 actually including Mama Troconis) in the Dulos v Dulos Case and it very much included MT imo as she was there every step of the way feeding the drama.

But, the classic MT quote though was her calling herself, "healthy" in the LE interviews! Simply another MT 'misstatement' as I'm now saying rather than my usual favourite of "WHOPPER"!

HAHA, MT and 'healthy' don't belong in the same sentence together AT all IMO. Remember also, that MT actually asked the imo VILLAGE IDIOT of this sorry case GAL Atty Michael Meehan, "maybe I can have coffee with Jennifer and we can figure things out"! More insanity! No latte could ever solve the issues of MT using her daughter to facilitate conversation with the Dulos children when FD was denied access to his children imo. Can you imagine JD not only having to deal with an ex husband who didn't understand that having their 5 children lie to their mother about MT and her daughter was psychologically damaging but dealing with the ex husbands side piece who actually thought it was a good idea to offer up her OWN DAUGHTER to facilitate communication outside the boundaries of the standing COURT ORDER. JF went to the mat to make sure that MT had NOT CONTACT WITH HER CHILDREN ever and this wasn't going to change and both MT and FD knew it and they knew why too.

All I can say about MT and the Troconis Crew is simply, "good riddance to bad trash' and I kinda/sorta/maybe believe that JF might have felt the same way even though I think she also didn't give them any headspace as they simply weren't worth it!

MOO (and laughing!)

I have to say I am still baffled beyond belief why MT did not start spilling secrets after FD committed suicide. Was she truly innocent, or was she way more involved than we can even imagine? It has never made sense to me.

I do agree with you that initially she was consumed and driven by the belief that she could become JD. She had her house and she would soon have her kids and a semblance of her wealth. She was too delusional to understand she could never, ever be anything like JD.

Perhaps in this case, delusion was inherited. X’s TrueFacts5000, who most of us believe is Mama Bear, posted this as a reply to a tweet in October 2023:

“Similarities: Both women developed romantic feelings for the same man ( FD) while he was still married.

Differences: One of them engaged in an affair when married ( JD), while the other remained faithful to him (MT)

One was on psychotropic meds ( JD) while (MT) was into sports”. This kind of twisted delusion astounds me. Mama leading daughter right into the abyss!

I too have no desire to go into dynamics of the Troconis clan. It is all too bizarre for me to phantom. But as they say, trash always has a way of taking itself out!

View attachment 491255
Actually I’m going with convicted but unsentenced felon or murderer! Won’t let the messy inconvenience of conspiracy stand in the way of the use of murder either!

I’m quite amused how MT or FD could have wished/hoped/prayed for amicable proceedings when everything FD did in Family court and with the assistance of MT was contrary to this behaviour. There was nothing amicable from FD and MT ever in Family Court. Just look at the things MT herself did from going to Probate court to check out the trust docs to the PO from Farmington PD to using her daughter to help FD communicate with his children etc. Honestly it was one bad choice from MT after another and she did nothing but fuel the flames of anger and hatred and revenge from FD.

Here is the infamous MBR photo of the convicted felon. I leave it to @MollyDDD or someone else to add in the inmate number and the prison garb as imo it’s quite well deserved!

MooView attachment 491255
Just perfect for a house full of kids…..

I think what has me stumped and more than frustrated is that even after five years of watching MT and the Troconis crew that we are still having to discuss the disconnect between their words and their actions.

Maybe good, kind and decent folks simply find it hard to believe that others simply lie and seek to deceive?

Above my pay grade from a psychology standpoint but I’m frustrated by it all as how much more evidence can MT and the Troconis crew present to show the world who they are?

I guess we could simply yet again list the misstatements, lies, whoppers etc., but I feel that this is what we have been doing here for nearly 5 years. FD and his lies were part of the equation with MT too and so we have multiple layers of lies on top of lies.

Countering the lies though we have court documents in Family Court and the Civil court and these documents and depositions paint a picture that is different from the public narrative of MT, Troconis Crew and FD. There is no way to believe the “murders eve” dinner party lie fest put on by the defence where MT and FD were “happy” and the “children would soon be skiing at the pond” if you understand the family court narrative and what happened in the civil case trial. FD never paid child support ever and FD and MT lived as squatters at 4JX for two years and this is a documented fact. No doubt in my mind that MT knew all this and she was ok with it so long as the lifestyle continued. Problem was they didn’t have the cash to keep the lights and heat on and the credit cards were maxed out putting petrol in the vehicles. The gig was up and MT a knew it, I just don’t know why she stayed?

MT and the Troconis Crew imo loved the 10,000sf mausoleum at 4Jx and I think it’s telling that it essentially took a court order to get MT out of there! I do think her threat to leave for CO was idle and anger at FD because nothing was working in Family Court and she knew they didn’t have the money to fight JF and GF in Court. The gig was up and by the “murders eve” dinner MT knew it imo. MT was expecting to go out for sushi and FD saddled her with feeding 6 people. No wonder she left to tuck her daughter in and never returned! I do wonder if she was trying to sell some rugs to Mr and Mrs Bland to pay for her ticket to CO or perhaps pay the utility bill at 4JX because FD could no longer pay? Or, perhaps that is why she was always lighting fires?

MT left 4Jx with her meager possessions in black plastic garbage bags and with a rental car because at 44 years old she had spent her life making her plan to be one man after another. Think about that image as imo it’s who MT is as a person. Remember how angry she was to be in the hotel with no car and no possessions and she herself said, “I have nothing”! Yes, she had nothing in terms of what is important imo and what I found so fascinating about this pity party moment was that she never mentioned her daughter or her family. Nope, it was pure unadulterated pity for herself alone. MT simply cares at MT always imo.

I think Atty McGuiness got it right when he essentially summarised the LE Interview 8+ hrs by effectively saying MT had no memory issues as she remembered perfectly what to include and what to exclude from her interviews. MT lies about big things and little things and she does it even when the truth would not hurt her imo.

To me, the MT lying is one of the mysteries of this sorry case and imo it’s right up there with the locations of the remains. MT imo gave us a masterclass in deception and lying over the 8+ hrs of interviews and it so stunned me that I actually watched portions more than once!

I have no answers as to why MT persistently and imo pathologically lied but I do believe the jury got it right in their verdict. There was simply no way for a logical human to reconcile the “I know nothing sidepiece going for a latte in Hartford” with the day spent moving the FD phone and “cleaning” at 80 MS and burning evidence at 4jx. The Troconis Family then going on national TV and saying they too had gone “trash dumping” with FD over the years was to me simply the absolute confirmation that the jury had a BS meter that was spot on and saw that the words and deeds of MT and the Troconis crew never aligned. NEVER.
Moo

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpeg
    IMG_0548.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 18
Does anyone know what happens if you are in prison for a long time and you have no money for the commissary? Is it prohibited for inmates to run a business in prison? Does anyone understand also what MT might be doing all day long? Will her days be spent locked up or will she be free to roam? Can the inmates have computers?

I am curious what might happen to an indigent MT in prison? But also what happens to her daughter and the support MT received to take care of her? My understanding is that payment stops from when she enters prison so now does CPS step in and take over care of her daughter?

MT seemed totally unprepared for the verdict and Shoehorn didn’t seem to have prepared her to set up alternative care provisions for her daughter either. Legally the family can’t do anything either unless baby daddy agreed I would think. Simply seems like a possible mess.

Moo
Thank God that child seems to have a very devoted father!

Looked through this information and thanks for posting it. Amazing options are available so just depends I guess on whether MT will avail herself of the opportunities. Wide range with everything from religious study, medical certificates, ESL to gardening and greenhouse to academic classes from Quinnipiac and Wesleyan. I wonder how many of the inmates participate?
Just no cookie baking with Mama.

Last edited:
Take a look at the DM photos where they said it’s “possible” that the woman and her father were MT. I don’t think this is MT and Dr Bombay. I also cannot imagine Dr Bombay helping a 46 year old daughter move but I could see Mama Troconis present to make sure that the lemon juicer was present and accounted for! Could the person in shorts possibly be Anna Curry? MooView attachment 491574View attachment 491575
AC? How about a sister?

I have to say I am still baffled beyond belief why MT did not start spilling secrets after FD committed suicide. Was she truly innocent, or was she way more involved than we can even imagine? It has never made sense to me.

I do agree with you that initially she was consumed and driven by the belief that she could become JD. She had her house and she would soon have her kids and a semblance of her wealth. She was too delusional to understand she could never, ever be anything like JD.

Perhaps in this case, delusion was inherited. X’s TrueFacts5000, who most of us believe is Mama Bear, posted this as a reply to a tweet in October 2023:

“Similarities: Both women developed romantic feelings for the same man ( FD) while he was still married.

Differences: One of them engaged in an affair when married ( JD), while the other remained faithful to him (MT)

One was on psychotropic meds ( JD) while (MT) was into sports”. This kind of twisted delusion astounds me. Mama leading daughter right into the abyss!

I too have no desire to go into dynamics of the Troconis clan. It is all too bizarre for me to phantom. But as they say, trash always has a way of taking itself out!
That was definitely Mama Arreaza. Her name, TrueFacts5000 is associated with the email address for Marisela Arreaza.

Looked through this information and thanks for posting it. Amazing options are available so just depends I guess on whether MT will avail herself of the opportunities. Wide range with everything from religious study, medical certificates, ESL to gardening and greenhouse to academic classes from Quinnipiac and Wesleyan. I wonder how many of the inmates participate?
Yeah, I’m surprised they have so many different classes, there’s something for everyone! One thing though, I didn’t see the license plate workshop, don’t they offer that anymore?

That was definitely Mama Arreaza. Her name, TrueFacts5000 is associated with the email address for Marisela Arreaza.
What fascinates me about imo deeply disturbed hypocrites such as Mama T and the Crew is that these people allegedly have training in psychology and YET are on social media using information from confidential Family Court documents and depositions to YET AGAIN victim shame. This has been going on for 5 years and with no end in sight. It has been a disgusting, wrong and frankly evil aspect of this trial that I have long wished the State cared enough about the Victim to address via a gag order but they never did. The Victims Advocates in CT have proven to be worthless as it related to JF and her children as well and ditto for the Judges that touched the MT case along the way as it related to the discredited Herman report.

On what planet is any of this this OK? Well, it seems to be ok in CT to use confidential information to victim shame and its not as if the States Atty's or the AG in CT didn't know what was going on either imo. Earth to JUDGE HELLER, COME IN JUDGE HELLER === we have a sealed document from your Court and its being discussed publicly and there appear to be copies of it also in unauthorised hands! Judge Heller did zero to help JF when she was living and she imo did even less to help JF after she was murdered. Judge Heller was aware of the MT case, must have been aware of the discredited report in the hands of CSP along with the fact that Judge Blawie gave a copy to Jon Schoenhorn and YET she did zero to make sure that the standards of confidentiality for the report were maintained by any of the parties involved. No words for Judge Blawie as I don't know why he is still on the bench if he won't enforce the rules on the discredited report that he himself imposed on Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey (whatever her name is) maybe Felsen? IDK. Judge Blawie expected a standard of behaviour per the CT Practice Book from Jon Schoenhorn that he is simply not ready, willing or able to comply with and imo Judge Blawie had an obligation to impose punishment which he never did. Judge Blawie is the Sgt Shultz of the Stamford Courthouse in that he never "SEES ANYTHING" ever. Shameful and imo absolute wrong and I wish he would simply retire if he can't or won't do his job.

Whether JF was or wasn't on medication per a random social media post by Mama T is IRRELEVANT to the issue that MT was involved as a co conspirator in the plan to murder JF. JF wasn't murdered because she was under medical care or was taking medication and YET we see such insinuations sloppily made by Mama T now for years. Frankly its sickens me to see victim shaming on this level and frankly I have long had very mixed feelings about even repeating the pure vile statements of the Troconis Crew and MT made about JF and GF as I believe that by giving them ANY PLATFORM that it gives oxygen to their poison and toxicity. Just my POV on the topic fwiw. Medical information is private and confidential and sealed documents in Family Court are not for public consumption or repetition on social media. IMO the Troconis Crew and MT along with their supported Avon Artist friend have done all of this imo and MORE!

Frankly imo its a SHEER MIRACLE that JF wasn't in Silver Hill or some similar setup based on the psychological torture and torment inflicted on her and the 5 children BY FD AND MT. Mama T was in the thick of it and no doubt advising the couple and reviewing documents from Family Court imo if she is posting this kind of xxxx on X.

FWIW also there is a very good reason that many of the documents surrounding the situation in Family Court are sealed and I can assure you that any thinking and feeling human being that read some of them would simply break from the sheer inhumanity and evil of MT and FD. Yes, the two of them are inhumane and evil and they used children to fight their fight of revenge against JF and GF. Ponder that. Ponder also that imo Mama T inserted herself into this war of using children against their mother and encouraged young children to lie and keep secrets. This is quite simply who Mama T is as a human being. Can you imagine calling yourself a 'trained mental health professional' and using your 'so called education' to facilitate psychological warfare against children and their mother? Yep, this is precisely what Mama T and MT did and FD executed their plans with precision and with heartbreaking results. I personally believe that DV impacts the entire family but its been a long time and having seen many DV situations where I have seen children weaponised to the degree that FD and MT did against JF. MT used her own daughter too and it was sickening. Because neither FD nor MT have any level of empathy they didn't care much about the damage to the children and instead celebrated the massive pain inflicted on JF as she had the primary responsibility for the mental well being of the 5 children.

FWIW various people have copied all of the social media of MT and the Crew and submitted it to the appropriate authorities for investigation and punishment as Family Court confidential information has been published by the Troconis crew and MT online and also leaked to the Press. IDK why Mama Troconis wasn't dragged into the Contempt Hearing and charged? I strongly believe she has read the discredited Herman report and if my suspicion is correct imo she should be charged.

I have long believed that MT, Mama Troconis and the creepy artist supported by the family who hides behind the 1st amendment ought to be civilly tried for defamation and slander by GF (FWIW I think Atty Bowman has a good case too but he's an attorney so can figure it out on his own). Its probably too early for this to happen but I do believe it might happen to protect the legacy of JF and her 5 children. I don't think any eventual suit will be for money damages (as the family isn't worth suing imo) although if it were me I would sue the entire crew that has posted on social media now for 5 years and bring them to bankruptcy and have them living in their cars and homeless as the extent of the commentary on social media by them all has been defamatory and absolutely unforgivable. My guess is that civil litigation might be pursued to stop the Troconis Crew from profiting off the story and to stop them from speaking about the victim and the children. Revenge is a dish best served cold and I very much hope that if this dish is served up eventually to the Troconis Crew and MT that it brings them collectively to their knees.

We have had no press to effectively investigate the Troconis Crew and MT and this has been I'm a huge issue with the case. The fact though is that Mama Troconis, Dr Bombay and the rest of the crew surrounding MT have inserted themselves into the narrative and I do think this opens them up to public scrutiny in a major way. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones is a good general practice but perhaps that phrase didn't make it to the Troconis Crew. We know that Dr Bombay is not and never has been a board certified and licensed medical doctor in the US. He appeared to be briefly credentialed to teach for a couple of years but he was not permitted to practice in the US. YET, he calls himself a medical doctor to the US Press. This is a factual 'misstatement' imo. He was a medical doctor in Venezuela, he had some US based training but never passed required US boards or obtained US board certification and is believed to have practiced to some degree in the Dominican Republic as well as Venezuela. I am baffled how someone nearly 80 years old who by all accounts has lived in the US for over 40 years has supported themselves with no US based credentials or visible means of employment? Colour me curious Batman?

Adding confusion to the situation per usual, Jon Schoenhorn AKA "King of Misstatements" has called Dr Bombay a 'medical doctor' and he has called Mama Troconis a "psychologist". Both of these statements as it relates to the United States are imo FALSE based on publicly available evidence. Mama Troconis doesn't have the educational background with merely a masters to be a licensed psychologist in 99% of the states in the US (haven't had time to check to see if she perhaps picked up a license in WV which is where I believe the PhD standard doesn't exist) and the lower level mental health license she had in FL reflected her lack of PhD and in service training in the field and she lost her license as part of the diversion agreement she signed to stay out of prison for federal medicaid fraud. Does she continue to practice without a license in FL or elsewhere? Its a curious question and one that I think ought to be investigated thoroughly. Ditto for any other members of the Troconis crew that claim to be in the mental health field and particularly in areas where there are vulnerable parents and children involved or insurance funding of services involved.

FWIW the Troconis Crew have made themselves part of this case and I think they have long spoken for MT and as such I believe they should be subject to any/all usual sleuthing activities. MT even though she was in her 40s when she met FD she never seemed to be a stand alone adult and instead relied heavily on her mother and sisters imo. What Mama T didn't say in her imo slanderous X posting from OP was that MT too was married at the time the affair with FD started. That detail was conveniently excluded from the post.

But, social media and defamation/slander aside, I do wonder why MT and the Troconis Crew has never spoken out about FD? Perhaps there are those that they fear more than the State of CT?

MOO (and angry!)

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m surprised they have so many different classes, there’s something for everyone! One thing though, I didn’t see the license plate workshop, don’t they offer that anymore?
Outsourced to China. Was cheaper than having the inmates handle the process. Was in Shanghai a few years ago and actually saw CT license plates on motor bikes so obviously there is a leak somewhere in the process! Although it is kinda funny to think about someone selling bootleg CT license plates in China! Gotta love the efficiency of folks in Hartford!
MOO

Last edited:
Outsourced to China. Was cheaper than having the inmates handle the process. Was in Shanghai a few years ago and actually saw CT license plates on motor bikes so obviously there is a leak somewhere in the process! Although it is kinda funny to think about someone selling bootleg CT license plates in China! Gotta love the efficiency of folks in Hartford!
MOO
Yeah, I see. What isn’t made in China anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back