GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
So strange that every time I see marketing images of this property it hits me that FD over and over (architecture supposedly by his his sister Rena with FD responsible for construction management as he was a 'Gucci loafer' type manager) created houses of a scale where most non custom furniture simply seems odd looking and with layouts that were not welcoming, gracious and imo simply seemed cold and poorly thought out.

Always hits me too that the quality of the interior finishes and materials definately looks imo 'builder grade' on a good day and and my opinion on all this slipshod work and cutting corners was sealed when PG said on the stand that he wanted FD to stay out his business as he was building his own house! Still stuns to see that 4JX is heated with propane which in CT is rare, ruinously expensive and inefficient imo. I still think FD and MT were lighting fires in March/April to stay warm as towards the end neither one could afford the $6,000 it took to fill up the propane tanks for heat. Many larger houses have dual fuel but seeing a house this size on propane only was something I never understood.

I will never forget seeing the images of 4JX with FD rugs and furniture inside and it almost looked like doll sized furniture relative to the scale of the rooms. Even FD couldn't afford to purchase appropriately scaled soft goods for his own house!

Even all these years later, still trying to figure out the financial grift behind FORE, FD, MT and Rena etc. and wondering where the $$$ went, whether MT knows or cares or if FD and MT simply pissed all the money away and the reason MT packed her hefty bags and left 4JX was because the money was all gone? Rena owned 50% of FORE and so I very much wonder if she funded the MT defence and has keep MT in funds all these years and effectively paid for her silence?

The finances behind FD, MT and FORE remain imo another 'kinda mystery' of this sorry case. I always believed that GF and Atty Weinstein knew more than was even disclosed in the sorry Civil case but I do wonder where the money from FORE went?

I also marvel at the dysfunction of Family Court and the sheer ineptitude of Judge Heller and her inability to get FD to provide financially for his 5 children. It still stuns that because of the poor quality of the Judges in Family Court that FD was able to lie about his finances for years on the record with no consequences and simply by virtue of endless delay was permitted sufficient time to effectively burn FORE to the ground financially and send cash most likely outside the country and leave his children nothing.

I don't think Rena (or FD for that matter) cared much about the 5 Dulos children but with all the money Rena sucked out of FORE over the years, I do very much wonder if she has any conscience about effectively taking the money that could have been used by the Dulos children? I do wonder if she might have behaved differently about everything had the Farber money not existed? She just seemed like someone who showed up at the Civil Case in her fur coat, put in her face time and then hit the road and only cared about her money and never about the children. Pure speculation on my part but the FORE money seemed to have benefited FD and Rena more than the 5 Dulos children.

Always think about how or if at all the divorce case would have played out differently had JFD not been blessed with private means? How many women in the US had the personal wealth of JFD to be able to support not only herself and 5 children? Not many. Combo of DV and no personal wealth is simply what imo sinks most women and hurts children. Sadly JFD had means of support but she was murdered by those that wanted all that she had (Inmate 466xxx and her entire greedy family) as well as lazy FD that simply didn't want to work.

Conspiracy to commit murder imo in certain respects is a brain twister to wrap your brain around as non lawyers as we saw ignorant folks such as Petu not understand it and even more ignorant folks like the Troconis family choose to not understand conspiracy to commit murder and the role of MT in the murder of JFD. But, imo the more you think about the components of the conspiracy to commit murder charge, there is an inherent evil and darkness to it imo that makes it easy to understand why it is charged in almost the same way as capital murder. MT attached herself to FD and his life in such a way that imo its virtually impossible to separate the two of them in the planning and execution of the murder of JFD. I think reflecting on on the MT trial evidence that even though we the public no doubt only heard a fraction of what was found by LE in their investigation, I do wonder if this murder would have happened without the presence and participation of MT? At this point my money would be on an answer of 'no' to that hypothetical question. I do think FD was no planner and that without Inmate 466xxx participation and assistance along with some expertise from KM to be understood hopefully better at his trial, I do think JFD might be alive today.

MOO

Tune in to a primetime special honoring Jennifer Farber Dulos at 8 p.m. on May 29 on News 8.
Appeals court overturns suspension of Norm Pattis law license.
https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/alex-jones-norm-pattis-ct-law-license-19474982.php

"...Pattis has had other high-profile cases in the past, including that of Fotis Dulos, who was charged in the death and disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos. Fotis Dulos died by suicide before going to trial, after which Pattis remarked in a statement, "Mr. Dulos was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. Now he has been executed. We remain committed to demonstrating he did not murder Jennifer.” "

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/alex-jones-norm-pattis-ct-law-license-19474982.php

"...Pattis has had other high-profile cases in the past, including that of Fotis Dulos, who was charged in the death and disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos. Fotis Dulos died by suicide before going to trial, after which Pattis remarked in a statement, "Mr. Dulos was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. Now he has been executed. We remain committed to demonstrating he did not murder Jennifer.” "
And from that cited article:

“followed a finding that Pattis' office had sent confidential medical records from the Connecticut case to lawyers representing two parents who won a judgment…… .”

Hmmmmmm, wasn’t there also a matter in the MT conspiracy / murder case relating to confidential medical records? MOO

Bbm

We've seen the evidence against his then-client's co-conspirator. The bike ride -- the shaved head --Jennifer's saturated shirt -- the Odyssey of Stupidity -- the trash bags and DNA -- the Tacoma seats -- the dinner party -- the alibi scripts. We've seen it all and so had Norm Pattis. FD killed JFd and the evidence confirms it.

Untruths -- evidence kept in law offices (the bucket, sweatshirt, etc) -- misrepresentations -- and the IMO criminal handling of that sealed report -- I can't even.

Come on, BAR.

Bbm

We've seen the evidence against his then-client's co-conspirator. The bike ride -- the shaved head --Jennifer's saturated shirt -- the Odyssey of Stupidity -- the trash bags and DNA -- the Tacoma seats -- the dinner party -- the alibi scripts. We've seen it all and so had Norm Pattis. FD killed JFd and the evidence confirms it.

Untruths -- evidence kept in law offices (the bucket, sweatshirt, etc) -- misrepresentations -- and the IMO criminal handling of that sealed report -- I can't even.

Come on, BAR.
"Pattis has been a member of the Connecticut bar since 1993 and has no prior record of disciplinary action, according to the court filings."

And Come on, so-called reporter who wrote the article, try a little harder to investigate. There was a prior referral to the Bar made by Judge Bellis in the Sandy Hook v. Jones case--the matter of Norm's attesting to Alex J's forged signature on an affidavit NP then filed with the court. Statewide Grievance Committee referred it to a bar panel for investigation, which found probable cause of misconduct. A hearing was subsequently held in Hartford before the Chief Disciplinary Counsel and members of the SGC. Pattis appeared with his counsel, Mark Dubois (former CDC). I could not find one report in the media about that hearing, (which I found mighty interesting, having listened to an audio of it). Outcome? The bar went, "Tsk, tsk" at NP and did nothing more about it. Also, NP appeared at least once before the Federal Grievance Committee, which after hearings did find probable cause and bring a presentment against him to the Federal Court for his mishandling of a civil rights case. NP himself wrote several articles about that experience in a column he once wrote for the CT Law Tribune. Another lawyer in his firm at the time, Karen Torre, also wrote an article about poor Norm's experience before the FGC, calling its members names like "vipers" and worse.

“followed a finding that Pattis' office had sent confidential medical records from the Connecticut case to lawyers representing two parents who won a judgment…… .”

Hmmmmmm, wasn’t there also a matter in the MT conspiracy / murder case relating to confidential medical records? MOO
Absolutely CORRECT!

Pattis (and Schoenhorn for that matter) have a LONG history of leaking confidential AND SEALED documents to MSM (oddly enough the Stamford Advocate, Dave Altimiri and Hartford Courant and NBC CT and CBS NY have been ALL beneficiaries of this confidential information and imo repost it and should have been punished but never were).

I would like to shine a particularly bright light on the Stamford Advocate and Hearst Publications as probably the most prolific reposter of confidential and sealed documents provided to them by Attorney Norman Pattis and Attorney Jon Schoenhorn - we saw in particular that confidential records from Family Court were reposted on numerous occasions and was done in a way to reflect negatively on the victim of a violent crime, JFD and was an absolute breach of her personal right to privacy. Their role in disclosing confidential medical information of JFD is imo despicable, illegal and frankly disgusting. I had always wished that GF and Atty Weinstein had taken these various disclosures over the years to civil court and donated the imo inevitable proceeds to setting up a well needed DV shelter in Fairfield County.

The State of CT Family Court (Judge Heller and her 2 predecessors in the matter of Dulos vs. Dulos), State of CT Criminal Court (Judges Blawie, White and Randolph) and the Office of Victims Advocate also imo have also been delinquent in not going after either the attorneys that are leaking this information or the MSM operators such as Hearst and the Stamford Advocate. I won't even bother repeating the names of the same 'reposters' from the Stamford Advocate that we all have been unfortunately following for years but a shout out imo has to go to the "Grandmother of 6" reporter Lisa Backus, Staff Writer from the Stamford Advocate who imo has worked hand in hand with Norm Pattis and Jon Schoenhorn FOR YEARS with an honourable mention to Dave Altimiri who imo blessedly has left the Hartford Courant. Both of these 'reposters' imo should simply identify themselves as "Staff Writers" for both Norm Pattis and Jon Schoenhorn as they are nothing more and nothing less and certainly imo are not individuals that follow any journalistic standards and guidelines that I am aware of.

For the nearly 5 years that we all have followed this tragic case we have seen the State of CT Office of Victims Advocate as well as the Office of the State's Attorney imo do nothing to protect JFD who was the victim of murder in her own garage at the hands of her estranged husband and with the assistance of his long time mistress, MT and his friend and attorney KM from the release of confidential information to public sources.

We watched over the years as confidential and sealed information was released to MSM, openly discussed in Court proceedings and documents and on air and on social media with no consequences all while the State of CT Office of VIctims Advocate and the Office of the State's Attorney did nothing to protect the victim. IMO the State of CT needs to have a standard procedure of imposition of gag orders in high profile cases to present the poisoning of the jury pool by attorneys that should know and do better but chose not to regarding public discourse about their cases but also to address the issue of toxic social media such as was seen in the MT case now for nearly 5 years. The Troconis family was never part of any gag order (ditto for Jon Schoenhorn) and imo they should have been as they effectively poisoned the well via their social media and 'on demand' access to a both lazy and stupid MSM arena of participants with zero interest in actual investigative journalism. We all know who these both lazy and stupid reporters are on this case and we have witnessed huge sums made by these reposters and their media company bosses now for years. They have done next to nothing to further awareness about DV issues or do anything to investigate Michelle Troconis or her extended family. I would like to shoutout to CT FOX 61 who imo has consistently reported on DV topics and has committed resources to following local stories and raising awareness and ditto to WFSB CT.

Its been imo shameful negligence on the part of the State of CT to not take care of a victim who is not here to protect or speak on her own behalf but I guess its just par for the course in the sorry State as we saw in local LE (Farmington and Windsor in particular imo), Family Court, and Civil Court where basic procedural rules were not followed and consequences for rule violations by attorneys and defendants were no imposed.

MOO

Last edited:

Yep. Seems to be a pattern. Could Pattis have sent the report to MT's computer while she was sitting there in court? Schoenhorn said afterwards, "She didn't get it from me. Norm Pattis had a copy of it."

Yep. Seems to be a pattern. Could Pattis have sent the report to MT's computer while she was sitting there in court? Schoenhorn said afterwards, "She didn't get it from me. Norm Pattis had a copy of it."
Schoenhorn had a copy of it, too, though-Judge Blawie gave him access to it, with the proviso that it was NOT to be used in any public way.

"Pattis has been a member of the Connecticut bar since 1993 and has no prior record of disciplinary action, according to the court filings."

And Come on, so-called reporter who wrote the article, try a little harder to investigate. There was a prior referral to the Bar made by Judge Bellis in the Sandy Hook v. Jones case--the matter of Norm's attesting to Alex J's forged signature on an affidavit NP then filed with the court. Statewide Grievance Committee referred it to a bar panel for investigation, which found probable cause of misconduct. A hearing was subsequently held in Hartford before the Chief Disciplinary Counsel and members of the SGC. Pattis appeared with his counsel, Mark Dubois (former CDC). I could not find one report in the media about that hearing, (which I found mighty interesting, having listened to an audio of it). Outcome? The bar went, "Tsk, tsk" at NP and did nothing more about it. Also, NP appeared at least once before the Federal Grievance Committee, which after hearings did find probable cause and bring a presentment against him to the Federal Court for his mishandling of a civil rights case. NP himself wrote several articles about that experience in a column he once wrote for the CT Law Tribune. Another lawyer in his firm at the time, Karen Torre, also wrote an article about poor Norm's experience before the FGC, calling its members names like "vipers" and worse.
Also, what about the Norman Pattis involvement in the FD/MT case where he was the FIRST attorney to hold on to case evidence and not pass the evidence as required to LE? Case evidence from the murder of JFD that passed through the hands of three CT attorneys WITH NO CONSEQUENCES! CT Bar imo is useless and does zero in the way of policing its own members. Even KM has not been disbarred so far as I'm aware - he I believe is simply 'suspended'. Go figure!

The case evidence box from the JFD murder then went to Attorney Andrew Bowman (a former Federal Prosecutor who imo should know better) and FINALLY TO Attorney Jon Schoenhorn who himself held on to it for over a year!

Nothing happened to any of the attorney's involved in holding on to evidence in a MURDER TRIAL. The hoodie in the box had the hair of Defendant Michelle Troconis on it iirc along with blood evidence. The box of evidence was FINALLY turned into the CSP I believe in 2023 by Schoenhorn via a second party attorney (now a CT Judge which has comic irony) but obtained from Jon Schoenhorn.

NOTHING WAS EVER DONE.

Judge Blawie did nothing - yet he knew imo.

Judge White did nothing - yet he knew imo.

Judge Randolph did nothing - yet he knew imo.

States Attorney Office did nothing - yet they knew too.

Welcome to CT folks, where attorneys can hold on to case evidence that might have been crucial, pass it amongst themselves and so taint it from an evidentiary standpoint that it is rendered useless. What might have happened if the C4 Hartford video had never been found following the brilliant police move by on the ball LE Officer in NC to take FD phone? The murder of JFD had no body, limited camera footage in JFD neighborhood and limited NC footage in Waveny Park and surrounding major roads due to the Board of Selectman vetoing cameras in local parks and roads FOR YEARS due to misguided priorities imo on the issue of privacy.

Only place I've seen similar things done with withholding and destroying evidence is Russia, Mexico, Venezuela, parts of Italy and some countries in SE Asia where the rule of law is "flexible" for lack of a better term.

But, we saw this done in the United States and in one of the richer States in the nation too and under the watch of an Attorney General Tong (civil matters only) and State's Attorney and CT Bar Association that choses always to DO NOTHING.

MOO

Last edited:
IMO the Schoenhorn statement is a LIE as he had the report in his possession in 2022/23 period from Judge Blawie. MT had talked about the report with LE going back to the days when she was represented by Atty Andrew Bowman and Bowman was aware that the report was sealed as he advised MT to NOT speak about it and she disregarded his legal advice and spoke extensively to LE about it in the interviews and also spoke about it via comments she and her family made on social media and to the MSM FOR YEARS.

Schoenhorn had the report in his possession, might have digitized it or made multiple copies in contravention of Judge Heller requirements for the report handling imo as in the pretrial period he got a copy of it from Judge Blawie. Judge Blawie imo is responsible for the mess of the Herman Report as he justified giving it to Schoenhorn because CSP had a copy of it in evidence which iirc came from 4JX. Judge Randolph imo could have done more to safeguard the information contained in the Herman Report but chose not to. The most we saw from Judge Randolph was to angrily cite Atty Audrey Felson for 'crossing the double yellow line' regarding the report in her testimony cross of GAL Meehan. By that time it didn't make much difference imo as the 'horse had left the barn' and the jury was aware of the report and the Press had already reported on it. Bottom line imo is that the Judges and State's Attorney's did zero to protect the victim from having the existence of the report in the public domain. Its shameful and absolutely wrong but typical of the laziness of CT Courts and staff and the involved attorneys know there will be no consequences.

But, it's entirely possible that MT got it from FD who I believe had a copy of it on his phone that he got from his corrupt attorney (seen on the stand at MT trial lying too about it all imo), Attorney Michael Rose. Judge Heller would have terminated GAL Michael Meehan and said as much in some of the now sealed paperwork, had JFD not been murdered and she needed continuity with the coverage of the 5 Dulos children. IMO Atty's Meehan and Rose worked hand in hand with FD on many issues but in particular the Herman Report.

Judge Heller had her office conduct a full investigation of the stolen Herman report but sadly the report is sealed. BUT, she reprimanded FD and terminated Attorney Michael Rose behind closed doors from her court. Sadly, she did zero to safeguard the report and make sure it never saw the light of day. FD computer was siezed by Judge Heller but its unclear what if anything was done to make sure that he hadn't sent the report to anyone or copied it etc.

My view is that MT (and her mother) imo had so many specific details about the report that they had seen the report and that MT lied about this fact on multiple occasions. There was an almost obsessive reference to certain aspects of the report by MT and then we have the testimony from her about going to the psychologist to discuss various aspects of the report along with her 'great fear' of FD. Seems improbable to me that the report wasn't reviewed many times by FD, MT and MT mother. How they thought the Herman Report could or should be the cornerstone of their defense is something I will never understand. But, I do know that they all should have been prohibited from talking about it on social media and to the Press and yet never were stopped from doing so.

So much for holding attorneys to basic rules of practice and procedure in the State of CT. Its a farce and the FD and MT case made it obvious for any that cared to see it and sadly the Press never said 'boo' about attorney rule violations or even speak out on the issue from the standpoint of basic VICTIM OR HUMAN RIGHTS.

Shameful and wrong and in the case of the attorneys imo ILLEGAL.

MOO

Also, what about the Norman Pattis involvement in the FD/MT case where he was the FIRST attorney to hold on to case evidence and not pass the evidence as required to LE.

The box then went to Attorney Bowman and FINALLY TO Attorney Jon Schoenhorn.

Nothing happened to any of the attorney's involved in holding on to evidence in a MURDER TRIAL. The hoodie in the box had the hair of Defendant Michelle Troconis on it. The box of evidence was FINALLY turned into the CSP I believe in 2023 via a second party attorney (now a CT Judge which has comic irony) but obtained from Jon Schoenhorn.
IMO, what the judge had was a sticky-wicket, with JS crying for change of prosecutor for breach of attorney-client privilege (for reading JS letter to Tara that was in the box), and the prosecutor crying for taking JS off the case bc he'd be called as a witness. So the judge (can't recall which one) had both sides stipulate that neither would raise the issue of the newly found "evidence" at trial. But IMO the matter should have been referred to the bar for investigation of all 3 attorneys, but particularly Pattis, who should've turned over the sweatshirt, etc.to LE (or risk being charged with a crime). Then the cops should have been subject to an internal affairs investigation in their Dept., to see if they were in the wrong for reading a letter that was in the box being turned over to them by Tara.

My guess is that Norm Pattis per usual wrote the SA article himself and simply sent it to SA to repost. There is zero evidence of any investigative work or fact checking done by SA in that article IMO.

Par for the course with SA and Hearst Publications. All I can say is 'READERS BEWARE"!

MOO

IMO, what the judge had was a sticky-wicket, with JS crying for change of prosecutor for breach of attorney-client privilege (for reading JS letter to Tara that was in the box), and the prosecutor crying for taking JS off the case bc he'd be called as a witness. So the judge (can't recall which one) had both sides stipulate that neither would raise the issue of the newly found "evidence" at trial. But IMO the matter should have been referred to the bar for investigation of all 3 attorneys, but particularly Pattis, who should've turned over the sweatshirt, etc.to LE (or risk being charged with a crime). Then the cops should have been subject to an internal affairs investigation in their Dept., to see if they were in the wrong for reading a letter that was in the box being turned over to them by Tara.
So agree.

States Attorney and Judges dropped the ball totally here and imo knew the Press would never cover it and Public most likely would never find out about it.

So far as I know the only place these issues have ever been discussed is here on WS. IMO its good that its discussed but frankly pathetic that not one Officer of the State or CT Bar did anything and the Press never even questioned it. The States response to try and disqualify Schoenhorn along with the milk toast phone calls by the States Attorney to Bowman and Pattis were frankly laughable. States Attorney didn't report the attorney's because they knew nothing would be done imo.

Its a 'go along to get along culture' in CT BAR that imo is TOXIC to Justice.

Think about it.

Atty. Andrew Bowman, Former Federal Prosecutor who should know better could have reported Atty Pattis for rules violations but didn't.

Atty. Jon Schoenhorn got the box and instead of immediately turning it in then proceeded to sit on for a year and he could have reported BOTH Pattis and Bowman for rules violations but didn't.

BUT, the classic to me is that the 3 Judges that KNEW all this had gone down and yet did nothing.

But, I also can see how the CT Judiciary is demoralized as well given this overturned appeal on the Pattis situation. The Judge in the Jones trial imo was a HERO who had enough of the circus that came to town in their courtroom when Pattis entered the case. They had the courage to report the then iirc out of control Pattis who if I recall the Press coverage of him at the time looked to be on the verge of physical and mental collapse to the Bar for valid reasons, only to see it overturned on appeal by the higher court.

IMO the actions of the Appeals court sent a deep chill on the entire issue of Judges reporting attorneys misdeeds.

Its CT where lying on the stand is tolerated along with gross misconduct by attorneys and it all happens because there are never consequences imposed on the parties. FD spent years lying on the stand in Family, Civil and Criminal court and had zero consequences and he I believe had 8-9 attorneys involved with his representation.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member