Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

Some of these ladies never learn.o_O

MassGuy, Jmoose, kimpage and 9 others like this.
  2. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

I thought NP said JD dated a man who sold heroin. He didn't say she used it. Many things are taken out of context and people are changing the meanings, exactly what NP wants.

MassGuy, Alkali13, Chloe_ee and 7 others like this.
  3. andalso

andalso Well-Known Member

Wow! You are an incredible writer!

Regarding the BBM: I agree 100% that KD's death should be re-investigated. I realize KD was hit by a car and died but what are the details of her sudden death at the hospital?

I am seriously starting to wonder how many of FD's sickening revenge fantasies became realities.

MassGuy, Tippy Lynn, kimpage and 8 others like this.
  4. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

And the spin keeps turning round and round...

AnnaGrace, kimpage, MemPat and 7 others like this.
  5. AbbyG

AbbyG Well-Known Member

I think MT is a low-life, just like her psychotic boyfriend. She didn't care that she was trampling on the home of a mother of five, she did whatever it took to get her man, as she seems to have always done, and I am sure she hoped to continue to live off her boyfriend's wife, in her boyfriend's wife's home. I think she is as sick and trashy as he and probably in on the murder as well. And crass Norm Pattis is there to get his ugly face in the media as much as he can while he unscrupulously spews nonsense. The whole thing is beyond outrageous. I just hope long prison sentences are coming. MOO.

kimpage, MemPat, Chloe_ee and 7 others like this.
  6. BluesClues0

BluesClues0 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's surprising or a problem that NP is building a defense for FD. I also don't see it as a problem that FD would try to paint JD as unstable. Now, sure, I would prefer that FD would simply say he killed her and where the body is but he's not. So of course they are going to say what they are. It's really up to LE to find evidence and for the prosecutors to prove to a jury that he killed her. So I'm not distracted by NPs antics at all. If I were the family, I'd just ignore it. May be difficult for sure, but they really aren't part of the legal maneuvering. It's between LE, prosecutors and defense. With that being the standard, then it's not really for us to parse their statements either. We just want to know what happened. I wish LE would tell us what they have. I hope they do soon.

7. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

Oh snap! MT crying bc she can’t be with her twooooo wuuuhve! (True Love) MT deserves whatever she gets. I really really hope he has a side side piece.

Yuck! She’s the perfect fool for FD.

Of course NP wants a “secret” study unsealed! From the custody case. Of course he does. What is not sealed already brands his client as lying under oath and a controlling abusive person.

8. Twistinginthewind

Twistinginthewind Well-Known Member

Yes, it is very suspicious, and keeps bothering me, especially that the dogs in the neighborhood supposedly barked for hours.

A loud noise is one thing for dogs to bark at for awhile while it's ongoing, but with their acute sense of smell, I wonder if they kept barking for hours because they could smell something foul. BBM above and below.

Signs that a dog has picked up on the smell of a cadaver can vary from one dog to another. However, the dog will do something that it would not normally do when it does sniff out a cadaver. For example, some dogs will get into a sitting position at the spot where the smell has been identified while others may start scraping at the area with their paws. Some dogs simply stare at the spot where they detect the smell and are very intense when they do this. Others may bark and whine when they pick up on the scent of a cadaver.

Read more at: Can Dogs Smell Cadavers? - Wag!

9. AbbyG

AbbyG Well-Known Member

FD has clearly been an oppressive and psychotic abuser for a long time. He did everything he could to crush his wife and when she had the wherewithal to escape him, he literally crushed her. I noticed in a recent photo the Greek cross JD wears -- she was not allowed to retain her Jewish identity. I wonder if this became a source of pain after the death of her father. In her Patch articles, she longs for her own identity, the one she used to have'; for freedom; for a bit of kindness from her remote, disapproving husband who seems to be both slipping away and a cold, nasty pr**k who doesn't even allow her to help pick the movie for date night. He comes across loud and clear as a sick piece of work. I have to log off for a while because I hate FD, MT and NP so much, I will await the murder charge. I know it is coming. NP is spinning awfully hard. FD, enjoy your last sushi, you and your gal pal and your egomaniacal, unscrupulous lawyer are the ugliest trio around, truly wicked people. You bring no good into the world. MOO.

MassGuy, AnnaGrace, Jen3135 and 16 others like this.
  10. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

I joined one of the FB pages that a sleuther mentioned. Dipped in once, was horrified at a few crazy "what if" comments postulating on "Gone Girl" variants. And other disrespectful stuff. I have not spoken to a single person who isn't upset at this story AND has a flaming desire for justice to be brought for JD, kids and GF. And not a single individual (including my lawyer husband, who has surprised me in how he's been following this case...he isn't a criminal lawyer, but we are very local to JD's rental) has been anything but positive that FD is responsible. Sorry for being long-winded, but this reminds me that I need to unjoin the FB group!

Edited by me to fix autocorrect's replacement of "southern" for "sleuthers."

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  11. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

If so, she probably would have either hired a dogsitter or kennelled. Or, had nanny bring with kids to NYC?

CarefullyTaught and kimch33kim like this.
  12. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Waiting for this next Courant article to come out. It seems to be the go to place for NP to get his new spin out...especially just after the family releases a statement commenting on the Gone Girl BS.

13. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

She mentioned a cat in her blog too. I wonder if she still has them :/

14. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

You are very gracious, SS.

15. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

16. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

AnnaGrace, NWLady, spaz1959 and 5 others like this.
  17. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

MassGuy, merrymary, nina318 and 13 others like this.
  18. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Don't know if I would quite call her a lady...just sayin

19. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

Just jumping off your post. I can't get this off my mind .

Since following this case everytime I hear about the loud metal banging , I'm reminded of a crew of concrete workers here in my neighborhood. New sidewalks and patios were poured .

The next month, after complaints of uneven leveling (&etc) some workers came back early one morning with sledgehammers and some kind of big metal shim(?) Not sure of word a kind of big hunk of triangular shaped metal that was driven down into the concrete and under edges to loosen, crack & lift chunks of concrete.

The noise could have raised the dead. Yes, I'm exaggerating (of course) but the metal clanging and banging and carrying on was unreal. For one patio and several feet of sidewalk this took over an hour with 2 people busting up concrete & one worker loading up the concrete chunks.

Just as soon as they were done they leveled the ground, put up wooden forms(?) Planks(?)And filled in with new concrete.

The next afternoon they came and took the wooden forms away. The only real way you could tell new concrete was laid down was trampled grass and powdery residue from the original concrete .

Anyways. That's my 2 cents on the loud banging.
    If it were a smaller area maybe one man (fotis) a lot of noise, then a few days later no one knows what transpired if they didn't see it happening.

20. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

Yuck! Their own silly and terrible version of the Bridges of Madison County. I imagine filing for divorce is next (since the defense is saying JDs alive and in hiding)? Followed by these two “unusual creatures” getting married? I had thought MTs parents would try to knock some sense into her but...no. We will not be able to count on MT at all to provide anything of value to the State.

I suppose their “idyllic” trash-bin odyssey of stupidity was just a sweet night out on the town for MT. FD certainly picked a perfect partner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.