Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

2. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

8paws, afitzy, LittleBitty and 6 others like this.
  3. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

What is the reason for the next court dates in July (MT) and August (FD)? Are they to bring additional charges and if so, would they bring additional charges against MT then and wait until August for FD?
    Or are additional charges brought whenever LE is ready and not at these court dates?
    In other words, what are the next steps?

4. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

5. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

The court dates are re: the existing charges. LE won’t bring additional charges unless there is enough evidence and until they are ready.

LittleBitty and spaz1959 like this.
  6. Eli9

Eli9 Well-Known Member

MT may have said I loved him instead of I still love him but NP will spin it in FD's favor. And why does he have to get clarification on MT and FD communicating with each other? I don't remember that stipulation being read in court. I think/hope that MT's attorneys are the ones who are instituting a gag order on their client.

Or a journal.

Alkali13 and clearskies1 like this.
  7. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

I remember, early on, that it was MT's attorney that shut down her communication with FD just after the charges against them were filed. Also, that her attorney's were not returning NP's phone calls.

I find it absolutely infuriating that NP is able to say the things he is saying about JD and her family and to continue to do it. Although, I doubt he is swaying the jury pool all that much. I live in Connecticut and I would like to think this approach will either backfire on him or is a lot of energy expended with no return.

8. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I don’t think MT is moving back in with him-but that is my opinion only.

afitzy, LittleBitty and spaz1959 like this.
  9. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

We discussed several pages back and its a slippery slope. Jmo
    The discussion was trending towards "why", if she did not have cameras.

LE nor the family have confirmed an "active" system of any type, it is speculation, at this point. Yes, we have seen the photos, but is it active, did it have camera's, if not why?

When I ask myself about my remarks and inquiry, I could not honestly say, I was not blaming her, if she did not have security. JD is innocent, a horrible event has happen to her and I'm sorry for my "bad" thoughts.

This is a deep rabbit hole and I want to avoid.

afitzy, LittleBitty and Alkali13 like this.
  10. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

LittleBitty, nina318 and BUF like this.
  11. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Good point re: FD’s trip into NYC to see his kids! Was the GAL with him? It was supposed to be a supervised visit, right? Supervised by someone official, or would any adult (GF or nanny) do? Surely he didn’t actually think GF would let him take the kids back to Farmington for their visit. By the way-he was supposed to see them on Saturday, also. Why didn’t he try to see them then? Was he too busy napping after the long evening getting rid of evidence/their mom’s body?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    NWLady, LittleBitty and spaz1959 like this.
  12. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

DBM

13. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Especially since, with the appointments she’d planned, there really was no time for a run. That wasn’t going to work.

14. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

8paws, LittleBitty, ab01 and 3 others like this.
  15. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

8paws, LittleBitty, kimpage and 4 others like this.
  16. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

99.1 PLR on Twitter

Oh look, NP was on Chaz & AJ again this morning, his favorite platform. I'm super busy at work, so if someone could provide some Cliff's Notes on this, I'd be super grateful.

afitzy and LittleBitty like this.
  17. CarefullyTaught

CarefullyTaught Hope is the thing with feathers -

Can’t spell consultant
    without
    Con
    and
    Sultan

just sayin’

18. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

These children are going to have a long, hard, painful road ahead of them, even with the love and support of their grandmother. I was reading all of the recent posts, and I started to think about Anne Scripps Douglas, who was killed by her estranged 2nd husband Scott Douglas in 1992 in Bronxville NY. Anne was also an heiress (if you can call JD one). Years later after her death, one of her 3 daughters (stepdaughter to Scott D) killed herself because she never got over her mother’s death, suffering from bouts of major depression. Her youngest daughter, whom she had with Scott, went to live with Anne’s sister-later becoming a heroin addict and thief. I hope there is enough help in the world to keep this from becoming a reality for JD’s 5 precious ones, after their mother’s death, and all of the mental abuse suffered at the hands of their father.

19. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

He saw the GAL on Saturday (when FD was reported to be “excited” about “the news”). Remember he also had an appointment with the NCPD at 14:47 on Saturday. So I guess he was busy on Saturday. Maybe he was banging around making loud noises at Sturbridge that morning too.

20. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

That is insightful and I am so sorry you had to go through it. I have watched several women in my life go through this. The only time a crazy ex backed off is when he was seriously threatened by one of the women’s CRAZIER brother... the others ran a muck being insane for years. Thank God none went as far as FD.

In this case, I firmly believe he saw JD happy, content, new friends/support system at the BBQ that Wednesday. He saw all of the $$ going with the new life. I said this before, he may have feared that day after observing her life, that a new man would come into the picture and it would complicate everything. ESPECIALLY sharing his children who he also believes he “owned”.

afitzy, Chicago54, thistle and 3 others like this.
  21. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

So now NP says JD suffered violence? I thought according to him she’s a GG and there was no 3rd party foul play? Hmm. Better get his story straight...

“I think whenever an upper middle class white woman suffers violence in paradise in a privileged community, everyone feels at risk because isn’t that the life that we’re all aspiring towards? And if she’s not safe, are any of us safe,” said Norm Pattis, Fotis’ attorney.

Listing agent for Dulos mansion explains how investigation affects neighborhoods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.