Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4th Everyone! Heading out later today to take pictures of some of the key sites and will upload them to some kind of dropbox. I'd previously promised @Laughing that I would take pictures of spots she/they mentioned in their post about living in NC in the 7os. Since there has been so much chatter about the train tracks I will try to get a few shots from Mead park to show how rocky and little space exists on much of the track that runs through the NC portion of the RR.

But also wanted to post picture of JD rental driveway entrance to see if anyone sees any cameras or maybe a ring security light of some sort. I don't even see the exterior garage door opener panels so the doors must be controlled with handsets from inside the car or preprogramed to open from the vehicles. Any ideas would be appreciated on the doors!

View attachment 192081
Is that brown evidence tape on the sides of two outer doors?

Response to above post by Rosiebones not sure how this would carry over in new thread
I agree with another poster using the possible rape theory by EE, had a crush on her, the home office of FD was in her house in Farmington so she knew the EE. Could have been good friends....Need to explain the use of the Albany Ave sloppy disposal. There are so many other areas to randomly put things, and the license plates in the storm drain, too dumb for this smart guy to ever do. He is a smart felon - notice I didn't say fellow:) This is going to be very convoluted and tricky to solve, especially because his original plan obviously went way off course. Will make no sense, just plain sloppy....I know could be totally off base, but all paths have to be thoroughly vetted to get to what happened. MT is never going to fess up - she and FD know the truth and are hoping our justice system covers their blooming a.... - quote from My fair lady!
IMO
I also hope we don't have to start a new thread without finding out where JD is. That is most important now.....
EE has been found by LE to not have been involved with this crime and they have said so. That doesn't mean though that FD didn't try to use his truck or him to implicate him without his knowledge.
It is highly unlikely that JD had any contact with EE or any other employee of Fore Group since 2017 when she left JC and moved to NC to escape FD. That is two years of thinking about her if that is the theory and I doubt it.
I think FD killed her with the expectation that it would be a clean in and out with a pass off of the body to someone else to dispose of. But the mess happened and he doesn't think effectively and made stupid mistake after stupid mistake and I hope that LE nails him for it.

Happy 4th Everyone! Heading out later today to take pictures of some of the key sites and will upload them to some kind of dropbox. I'd previously promised @Laughing that I would take pictures of spots she/they mentioned in their post about living in NC in the 7os. Since there has been so much chatter about the train tracks I will try to get a few shots from Mead park to show how rocky and little space exists on much of the track that runs through the NC portion of the RR.

But also wanted to post picture of JD rental driveway entrance to see if anyone sees any cameras or maybe a ring security light of some sort. I don't even see the exterior garage door opener panels so the doors must be controlled with handsets from inside the car or preprogramed to open from the vehicles. Any ideas would be appreciated on the doors!

View attachment 192081
The only thing I've noticed and mentioned before is that it appears there is red evidence tape on just 2 of the 3 doors (at least from the view we have) and then also 1 of the 3 windows above the garage doors has the shade/blind/curtain/whatever open, where the other 2 are closed which probably means nothing.

Great shot of the doors. Other than the security lights I don't see any control panels or other security measures.
Bay 2 must be where the Porshe is parked?
Ive look at those doors so many times and its hard to see. Now many security companies drill/integrate the cameras into the siding so they can't be knocked off and truly aren't visible. Just went through this process myself and honestly you cannot see the cameras at all as they are so so small and with the advances in technology the resolution is fantastic (been spending lots of time watching the deer decimate the garden and bunnies eating the flowers and taking out rows of lettuce BTW! Very well fed wildlife and not much to serve for the 4th unfortunately).

All I can say is that I hope LE searched everywhere for a hidden camera as I believe that the perp figured out some way to have 'eyes' and possible 'ears' on the property or the vehicles. MOO

Also, I know it was NP who originally floated the information that JD was unhappy with her legal representation, FD repeated that theory in his interview. He said that JD began communicating with him more regularly. Do any of you believe that? Would that be the reason for the Wednesday night dinner at her residence? Trying to show the court some compliance and cooperation? If so, how do you think MT would react to FD and JD becoming more cordial with each other and attending a dinner at the house of JD? Interested to hear your thoughts. TIA

Not sure I'm believing No Case Norm on anything.

But what we do know per the court documents is that JD was very unhappy with the GAL. She had reported him previously for his handling of sensitive documents and then most recently we saw the allegation that the GAL had given the controversial psych report to FD former atty who then claimed FD stole it and gave it to Pattis who then IMO illegally released it to the press.

I believe a motion is before the court to terminate the services of GAL and frankly from what I've read in the court documents such a move could only be a positive development as he appeared biased and frankly at times irresponsible with his handling of sensitive materials. Just remember that one of FD's first phone calls was to the GAL to mention that JD was missing? What was that all about?

But what we do know per the court documents is that JD was very unhappy with the GAL. She had reported him previously for his handling of sensitive documents and then most recently we saw the allegation that the GAL had given the controversial psych report to FD former atty who then claimed FD stole it and gave it to Pattis who then IMO illegally released it to the press.

I believe a motion is before the court to terminate the services of GAL and frankly from what I've read in the court documents such a move could only be a positive development as he appeared biased and frankly at times irresponsible with his handling of sensitive materials. Just remember that one of FD's first phone calls was to the GAL to mention that JD was missing? What was that all about?
Offhand, do you recall the GAL's name?... asking for a friend.

IMO, FD may have thought the GAL would say 'go get your children, they are all yours now'.

A friend mentioned JD and FD wedding was very posh and held in the city. They married in 2004. I've done some searching to no avail. Really wanted to read the announcement. Only thing I could find was a slight mention in the Brown Alumnae magazine.

Just wanted to post a pic of FD and his buddy from yesterday taken by Fox61 as I think this captures who FD seems to be. Nice and friendly when you are doing what he wants and then as soon as the crew didn't seem to be leaving we see frustration and then the next frame shows him stopming off and then goes to tense cell phone call. IMO a picture tells the story....
View attachment 192082
Yep that's the Real FD. As if to say come on didn't you see the interview I already did! Clearly for the interview with reporter NP absolutely slipped FD a micky.

View attachment 192081
look forward to the pics of the tracks. the trains use the overhead electrical line. no third rail. Trains run every hour so there would be a 30 to 40 minute gap to use the tracks and not need much room. Plus the distance from Lapham to where you would cutoff onto Weed St would not be 10-15 minutes.

Did anyone else catch the HLN interview with JD friend? She said the last time she was with JD was two days prior to her missing that Wednesday. She went walking in the park with JD and her dog. I wonder when and which park this was? FD was over at Welles that evening.

I'm dying to know how FD is doing financially now. I know he isn't paying a mortgage on the house at 4 Jefferson Crossing and that JD's father's estate slapped liens on 2 properties (but I can't recall which 2). He isn't earning any money and is racking up attorney fees in many different courts across the board. If he is able to successfully sell a property I would imagine it would be at a loss. Just rambling but I do wonder how financially sound he really is.

Tell tale heart.

Also, I know it was NP who originally floated the information that JD was unhappy with her legal representation, FD repeated that theory in his interview. He said that JD began communicating with him more regularly. Do any of you believe that? Would that be the reason for the Wednesday night dinner at her residence? Trying to show the court some compliance and cooperation? If so, how do you think MT would react to FD and JD becoming more cordial with each other and attending a dinner at the house of JD? Interested to hear your thoughts. TIA

I think everything he (FD) said is BS. Likewise, NP. How would he know if JD was unhappy with her legal representation? He, IMO, is trying to foul up the relationship she had with her attorneys; I hope they know it’s BS. And, he is trying to taint the jury pool-once again treating these statements like they are evidence, and not the BS that they are. I’m only sorry that there are people out there who think that if those two said it, it must be true. JD may have reluctantly allowed him to stick around while she fed the kids, but I really doubt she graciously invited him there for dinner. And FD allegedly said he wasn’t going inside because he didn’t want his DNA in there. Why would he say that if they had a cordial relationship?

Last edited:
Rosiebones said:
If FD was trying to set up EE to take the the blame for part or all of this crime, what in the world would be put forth as EE's motive?

Rosiebones asked the question above in Thread #12.

FD/NP do not need to provide or prove a motive for EE.

They just need to create 'Reasonable Doubt' in the jury's mind.

FD/NP could even say they have no idea what the motive of EE was.

Just throwing this notion out in court, that on that Friday, EE had the Ford Truck and EE was working in NC and FD was way back up in Farmington, and IMO, that EE lives in the Albany Road Area, that EE's finger prints were all over the trash bags, etc, etc....could give a jury' Reasonable Doubt', without having to prove EE had a motive.

It would be up to the Prosecutor to dispute the alegations or inference that EE was the murderer and the Prosecutor could use the line of thought that EE did not have a motive as part of the case against FD.

The problem is that LE has the 30 stops along Albany Avenue in the "Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity" on video.

FD is not getting out of this.

Last edited:
Rosiebones said:
If FD was trying to set up EE to take the the blame for part or all of this crime, what in the world would be put forth as EE's motive?

Rosiebones asked the question above in Thread #12.

FD/NP do not need to provide or prove a motive for EE.

They just need to create 'Reasonable Doubt' in the jury's mind.

FD/NP could even say they have no idea what the motive of EE was.

Just throwing this notion out in court, that on that Friday, EE had the Ford Truck and EE was working in NC and FD was way back up in Farmington, and IMO, that EE lives in the Albany Road Area, that EE's finger prints were all over the trash bags, etc, etc....could give a jury' Reasonable Doubt', without having to prove EE had a motive.

It would be up to the Prosecutor to dispute the alegations or inference that EE was the murderer and the Prosecutor could use the line of thought that EE did not have a motive as part of the case against FD.

The problem is that LE has the 30 stops along Albany Avenue in the "Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity" on video.

FD is note getting out of this.
Geez, this leaves me with two thoughts, I understand now why EE got an attorney so fast and second, I am glad that LE could say that he was not a suspect so quickly.

I think everything he (FD) said is BS. Likewise, NP. How would he know if JD was unhappy with her legal representation? He, IMO, is trying to foul up her relationship with her attorneys; I hope they know it’s BS. And, he is trying to taint the jury pool-once again treating these statements like they are evidence, and not the BS that they are. I’m only sorry that there are people out there who think that if those two said it, it must be true. JD may have reluctantly allowed him to stick around while she fed the kids, but I really doubt she graciously invited him there for dinner. And FD allegedly said he wasn’t going inside because he didn’t want his DNA in there. Why would he say that if they had a cordial relationship?

It was Court Ordered Supervised Visitation on that Wednesday and the Court Order Location was to be in Fairfield County on Wednesdays.

With the Supervisor/GAL or GAL Representative at the dinner that Wednesday, JD might have thought it would be okay to have the visitation in her yard at 69WL instead of a restaurant or some other outing.

It was Court Ordered Supervised Visitation on that Wednesday and the Court Order Location was to be in Fairfield County on Wednesdays.

With the Supervisor/GAL or GAL Representative at the dinner that Wednesday, JD might have thought it would be okay to have the visitation in her yard at 69WL instead of a restaurant or some other outing.
Is it the GAL representative to stay with and supervise FD in that instance or to keep his eyes on the children? In other words, if the rep has all the children around a picnic table and has eyes on them and FD goes around the corner out of sight what is the reps responsibility? Does anyone know?

look forward to the pics of the tracks. the trains use the overhead electrical line. no third rail. Trains run every hour so there would be a 30 to 40 minute gap to use the tracks and not need much room. Plus the distance from Lapham to where you would cutoff onto Weed St would not be 10-15 minutes.

Did anyone else catch the HLN interview with JD friend? She said the last time she was with JD was two days prior to her missing that Wednesday. She went walking in the park with JD and her dog. I wonder when and which park this was? FD was over at Welles that evening.
The trains that morning from NC to NY left at 5:27, 6:18, 7:10, 7:30, 7:56, 8:53, 9;38...Trains arrived at 8:22 and 9:10 and New Canaan is a one track station at the end of the line, they have to bring trains from a middle track into the station for each of them to leave. So the tracks are much busier than I think people are thinking, IMO.

So based on JD's attempt to try and get rid of GAL M M.
she must have felt FD and he were a little too chummy.
She must not have trusted she or the children were being treated
in an unbiased way.
Wonder what the socializing between MM and FD looked
like at the BBQ party at JD's house that Wed. night.
Interesting that on MM's site he advertises he deals in
High Income Child Custody Cases
Self Employed High Salaried Clients in Family Court
Foreign Assets
In other words looks like he and FD would have much to talk about. And High Income Conflicts are his specialty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member