Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I was involved in a very long and difficult custody case. I can say that we both had to take one as well as all of our children. IMO it would also depend on WHO requested the evaluation. Did the judge order it because of the vast accusations being made? Because of some prior history? Or did one of the attorneys request it?

In the cases I know about—not many—, both parents got one to assess if either was a “crazymaker”—someone who said the other person or child was “crazy” while in reality, it was the one doing the blaming who was creating the issues or, in other words, making the beleaguered person “crazy.” Just from my limited info. I just imagine that once one side asked for a psychological assessment, the other would out of prudence.

Several hours ago I asked if anyone knew anything about the body parts found in Coney Island. I also said that it is in the same water 2 hours away from New Canaan. They have found dismembered body parts. To ANYONE who has been here from the beginning when the majority of us had the feeling FD dismembered JD, can you PLEASE respond? There was a body/body parts found that could be JD

Looks like No Case Norm might be back from vacation with a BANG!

The Hartford Courant article linked below discusses the hiring of a PI/Patrick McKenna by the Pattis led defense team.

"Pattis declined to confirm the hiring but said, “We will spare no expense or effort in defense of Mr. Dulos.”

Endless pots of money to defend FD by Pattis, so IMO lets buckle up and watch what happens here!

I do seriously have to wonder where the 'pots of gold' will be found to fund this no doubt very expensive PI and the eventual parade of experts that Pattis will no doubt put in motion after FD spent nearly 2 years pleading poverty in Family Court motions and as he sits with an inventory of 6 quite expensive unsold/unsaleable IMO houses?

At what point also might Family Court intervene with these criminal court expenses by FD given that he is allegedly making no financial contribution to the maintenance of his 5 children and is also most likely diminishing the marital estate significantly with these expenditures? Shout out to the esteemed GAL Meehan (if he is still on the case pending the motion to dismiss him) who is charged with looking out for the interests of the 5 Dulos children. Not sure how ransacking the marital estate to put on what looks like a very expensive defense is in the best financial interest of the children. MOO

Hartford Courant article about the hiring of a new PI for the case:

Quote from article:

"Reached by phone Tuesday, McKenna said he could not talk about his work. A LinkedIn profile lists his clients, including Anthony, Simpson and Yoko Ono."

Fotis Dulos defense hires high-profile investigator Patrick McKenna, known for working on O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony cases

Several hours ago I asked if anyone knew anything about the body parts found in Coney Island. I also said that it is in the same water 2 hours away from New Canaan. They have found dismembered body parts. To ANYONE who has been here from the beginning when the majority of us had the feeling FD dismembered JD, can you PLEASE respond? There was a body/body parts found that could be JD
No news that I am aware of of the CI body parts or info on whether they are in any way connected to JD case. Pure Speculation at this point with no update from NYPD on their website either.

Usually NYPD is quite speedy on these matters so I'm not sure what the delay might be but it appears that they have been combing the area and found bones according to the most recent report below in NYP.

If anyone hears anything about the resolution of this very sad situation in CI please be sure to post back here as many are concerned about both of these cases and wonder if there is any connection to the JD case.

For those not aware of the context of the OP here is link to NYP article with a picture. AGAIN, NO IDEA IF THIS IS RELATED TO JD CASE AT ALL and ANY DISCUSSION HAS BEEN PURE SPECULATION.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/14/more-body-parts-found-off-coney-island/

Coney Island Beach Closed Off After Badly Decomposing Human Remains Found In Water, Police Say

Last edited:
They All did. Court ordered and Children included.
Yes, but wasn't it an 'initial' evaluation and only in draft form (not finalized or approved / verified by the Court), and that's why it wasn't appropriate for FD to have a 'stolen' copy that he gave to his lawyer, and for his lawyer to reference what it may have said about JD, and hence the judge ordered all copies be returned?

Presumably it had conclusions about FD and the children as well, but if not fully vetted, isn't admissible in Court, and is water under the bridge now as an 'unproven' draft that IIRC the person who evaluated them even said was draft and not to be relied on in proceedings.

More important and very sadly, JD is missing, so can't speak to any of it anymore, the children are basically under protective custody with FD prohibited from seeing or contacting them, and FD and his 'paramour' are being tried for several serious crimes related to her disappearance.

I just don't think the initial psychological evaluation is going to carry much weight at this point with all the extenuating circumstances, even though I think it's a travesty in so many ways what she and the children went through (including the testimony she gave trying to extricate herself and the children from this bad situation, and the evaluations). And I think FD was trying to use any little thing about JD to leverage against her, the evaluation included, but it was like pushing a rope up a tree, him offering "only" to talk to LE about what he knew about her "state of mind" the weeks leading up to her disappearance, and sharing the draft evaluation with his lawyer who shared it with the media.

FD did not know 'Jack' about JD's anything, they had been estranged for 2 years, he wasn't allowed access to her, and only supervised, monitored access to the children. ETA: It's All Sugary Empty Calorie Breakfast Cereal to me ('Cuckoo' for Coco Puffs / 'Magically Delicious' Lucky Charms / 'Snap, Crackle, and Pop' Rice Crispys guys) stuff nobody is buying. All JMO.

Last edited:
No news that I am aware of of the CI body parts or info on whether they are in any way connected to JD case. Pure Speculation at this point with no update from NYPD on their website either.

Usually NYPD is quite speedy on these matters so I'm not sure what the delay might be but it appears that they have been combing the area and found bones according to the most recent report below in NYP.

If anyone hears anything about the resolution of this very sad situation in CI please be sure to post back here as many are concerned about both of these cases and wonder if there is any connection to the JD case.

For those not aware of the context of the OP here is link to NYP article with a picture. AGAIN, NO IDEA IF THIS IS RELATED TO JD CASE AT ALL and ANY DISCUSSION HAS BEEN PURE SPECULATION.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/14/more-body-parts-found-off-coney-island/

Coney Island Beach Closed Off After Badly Decomposing Human Remains Found In Water, Police Say
Thank you.

Hartford Courant article about FD attempting to get Judge Heller removed from case:
Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, attempted to get judge removed from his contentious divorce case

Quote from article:

"Police are examining the Dulos’ bitter divorce as part of their investigation and have launched a forensic audit of Dulos’ finances, racked in recent years by the enormous costs associated with the breakup, including fees paid to at least three attorneys who have worked on his case".

Wonder when results from this investigation will make it to the States Atty? Also wonder if FBI/Interpol is involved in this analysis?

I have been checking NYC news channels and any local Brooklyn news sources I can find and haven’t seen any updates.

In the cases I know about—not many—, both parents got one to assess if either was a “crazymaker”—someone who said the other person or child was “crazy” while in reality, it was the one doing the blaming who was creating the issues or, in other words, making the beleaguered person “crazy.” Just from my limited info. I just imagine that once one side asked for a psychological assessment, the other would out of prudence.
Agree, it helps them to determine a lot about the family dynamics. I'm sad to say this but I'm losing optimism they will find her. I hope for the families sake they do. I'm interested to see where/if MT's phone pinged on the day JD disappeared. I have only seen mention of that evening and I have not seen mention of FD's phone at the time of her disappearance either but could have missed it

OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony investigator hired in Jennifer Dulos case

July 6, 2019

NEW CANAAN — Patrick McKenna, the high-profile private investigator who helped win acquittals on murder charges for Casey Anthony and O.J. Simpson, has been hired by Fotis Dulos’ defense team, according to sources connected to the case

[...]

Attorney Norm Pattis, representing Fotis Dulos, has said the defense team has hired its own private investigator to look into the case.

On Monday, McKenna contacted a former employee of Fotis Dulos’ real estate development company, according to the worker’s attorney, Lindy Urso.

"He reached out to a client of mine and said he was working on behalf of Fotis Dulos," Urso said. "My client is not going to be speaking with him."

Urso said his client, who was seen driving Fotis Dulos’ pickup truck in New Canaan the day Jennifer Dulos vanished, has been cleared as a suspect in the case.

Earlier today there was discussion of FD hiding JD in plain sight. It seems that would have to be property that isn’t owned by him,( which I am sure everybody but me has already decided) ,which would be Welles Lane property or nearby or one of the two parks without security cameras. A few threads ago someone was describing how easy it would be to hide a body right off the roads near her home because of the dense woods. That seems like it would be easier and not as time consuming. Even though searches have been done maybe plain sight was too obvious.

Hi, I honestly feel Coney Island is a very, very far stretch. I live in Westport, CT and from my perspective, it wouldn't make sense for her body to appear there. It's beyond any logical point of disposal in my mind because it would require dumping a body beyond the point of Long Island which is very far out in the Atlantic. Believe me, if I thought it was feasible, I'd be all over it. I still believe JD is located in an incredibly obvious place. Come on LE, don't give up!!! Check the obvious places because FD is an idiot. Everyone needs closure. !!

According to one of the reports, a set of keys was also found in roughly the same location. While it may take a while to identify random badly decomposed body parts, I would think that, if there were any thoughts that the remains might be JD, then perhaps checking the keys to see if any of them may be the key to her car or house would seem logical. I would hope that LE has probably checked that out by now. I think it is highly unlikely the remains are of her, but trust that LE will do due diligence to determine whose they are. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer