Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to stop calling him “dumb”. he went to Brown and studied applied Math, and went to Columbia Business School. On paper he is more intelligent than most here. He is likely a psychopath and at least a sociopath, and was cocky enough to think a murder with no body was a very achievable feat to get away with, even if he was the ex. He is not a good murderer, we can clearly state that, but calling him dumb is pretty dumb.

Well, it was certainly dumb of him to keep his cell phone with him, and turned on, putting him in places where there was video of him throwing out the bloody evidence in Hartford. Everybody here knows that cellphones and cameras are as important in evidence, as fingerprints and DNA.
Killing his wife was the dumbest solution to his problems; and it was dumb to involve another person (MT), who could rat him out. I know this sounds rude, but it isn’t meant to be-it’s just an explanation of why we are calling him dumb.

Last edited:
Welcome to WS, to the newcomers today! Please read the rules (also called TOS):
The Rules

A few quick tips - these kind of posts are not allowed:

Telling others how to post (or telling other WSers their posts are dumb)
Rumors from social media
Names of minors
And more....

The Rules can be tricky to understand at first, but they really do help keep WS as great as it is.

jmo

We need to stop calling him “dumb”. he went to Brown and studied applied Math, and went to Columbia Business School. On paper he is more intelligent than most here. He is likely a psychopath and at least a sociopath, and was cocky enough to think a murder with no body was a very achievable feat to get away with, even if he was the ex. He is not a good murderer, we can clearly state that, but calling him dumb is pretty dumb.

I have an MBA from a top school too... (and I had no prior business experience prior to my acceptance) but I’m not dumb enough to do the stuff he has done. He is dumb in my book.

Don’t mistake book smart for actual intelligence. Besides my graduate degree was easier to obtain than my undergrad biology degree.

Dumb does not necessarily mean unintelligent. My family would use it when you did something goofy or without thinking proper. And I believe we have a lot of extremely intelligent folks on WS so I would disagree that he is more intelligent than most here.

Ultimately he may have even been separated from his first wife prior to reuniting with JF. I don’t really care if people date while their divorce is pending. That is extremely common given how long divorces can take even when they are amicable!
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the fastest you can get divorced in CT is 90 days. There is a 90 day waiting period from filing of the papers (I can't remember why right now, I haven't finished my trash-can sized cold brew from Dunkin yet). If the divorce was truly amicable and they were both in agreement about everything, they wouldn't even have needed lawyers. Not sure if this was the case, but just wanted to give a time frame on the fastest the divorce could've been finalized.

I have an MBA from a top school too... (and I had no prior business experience prior to my acceptance) but I’m not dumb enough to do the stuff he has done. He is dumb in my book.

Don’t mistake book smart for actual intelligence. Besides my graduate degree was easier to obtain than my undergrad biology degree.

I am biased because I have a similar resume. I am not insulting anyone here. Trying to say this man was, on paper, very smart, the ineptitude of his murder plot is more evidence of his arrogance than lack of intelligence.

And as much as I am horrified by MT, I'm thinking she must have been terrified of him too. I have been speculating that she would spill the beans on him once she was sure he wasn't getting out of jail. She didn't want to be next.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the fastest you can get divorced in CT is 90 days. There is a 90 day waiting period from filing of the papers (I can't remember why right now, I haven't finished my trash-can sized cold brew from Dunkin yet). If the divorce was truly amicable and they were both in agreement about everything, they wouldn't even have needed lawyers. Not sure if this was the case, but just wanted to give a time frame on the fastest the divorce could've been finalized.
Large cold brew from DD? You'll be solving this case in no time. :)

I am struggling with why H. Farber would keep giving him the money...he (FD) had so much tied up in these unsold properties...way more than the +-$2 mil he still owed the Farbers. He had to be stiffing virtually everyone who did any work for him. I am curious for all of this to come out in his trial. If he doesn’t confess and spare her mother and his kids from the trial, I think it will come out.

I live very close to JD..in a neighboring town, I see this daily out here, wealthy, successful, driven, ambitious, motivated FIL's supporting, providing for their daughters and their daughter's neer do' well husbands. You will find 70 year old grandpa at work 14 hours a day, while 'husband' is golfing, boating, sleeping, on vacation, when wealthy Grandpa might have never taken a vacation in the last DECADE..why ... because the daughters made a mistake marrying the wrong man, from the guy can't hold a job, the guy is a cheater, or the guy is on the take like FD. FD made the loaned money 'seem' like a sound investment to HF, but it wasn't and it takes YEARS for both daughter and FIL to figure out the entire marriage, the ATM machine bonding kids, was all a charade on the part of the husband...

I see this out here every. single. day. Check the golf course today, beautiful day, every kept husband will be on the course while his wealthy FIL is literally managing a Fortune 500 company, managing his successful portfolio while 'husband' is living his best life of leisure off of Grandpa..

HF wanted his daughter to have a good life...he thought he was helping, I get it..but, without his financial help, FD would have been long gone perhaps after the 1st set of twins..its got to be tough for the wealthy father, he wants to help...this entire situation is so sad..on every level..

Did anyone catch “See No Evil” on ID (The Blood Trail episode) aired on 4/25? While I was watching, I thought to myself “why didn’t this guy dispose of the evidence in different places”. I know many of you will argue with that but this episode swayed my logical thinking. He used a pickup truck to dispose of the Estes couple. Cause of death blunt force trauma.
I thought back to that episode when CCTV footage was discovered of FD/MT. As I stated in the previous thread, I suspected FD entered through the garage and attacked JD with an object. Likely an item from her house without a link to FD such as a tire iron from JDs other vehicle in JDs garage which would be easily accessible. Any of you WS get a sense she wasn’t dismembered at her home? Back to the episode, it made reference to blood loss. If there are large amounts of blood, it doesn’t necessarily mean dismemberment, it would also refer to a long survival, depending on the location and spatter.

I am biased because I have a similar resume. I am not insulting anyone here. Trying to say this man was, on paper, very smart, the ineptitude of his murder plot is more evidence of his arrogance than lack of intelligence.
Welcome to WS. If you read through our threads on the case, I'm sure you'll discover your assessment of him matches what most of here have been posting as well.

And....to describe his actions in this crime, dumb is a word that makes sense, imo.

jmo

JMO, but he is a monster for killing JD. The way the crime was committed, the disposal of evidence, the doctoring of the plates, having his cell phone on, pretty much everything related to this case shows that his behavior was DUMB. Sure, he may be an intelligent person, but he was an idiot in the way he went about this.

If she is granted immunity.. well, I have no words if that happens..

If MT's gotten full immunity here, that will indeed qualify as being one real sweetie beauty of a deal.

If she has immunity, it will be a bitter pill to swallow.

I have a feeling we're all going to have to swallow hard.

I do think when we find out the full horror of what FD did to JD, it will help us to accept her deal, though.

FD is the worst of the worst. He's a dangerous predator and an absolute menace to society.

He needs to be locked away in a cell forever, no matter what it takes.

JMO.

Last edited:
I live very close to JD..in a neighboring town, I see this daily out here, wealthy, successful, driven, ambitious, motivated FIL's supporting, providing for their daughters and their daughter neer do' well husbands. You will find 70 year old grandpa at work 14 hours a day, while 'husband' is golfing, boating, sleeping, on vacation, when wealthy Grandpa might have never taken a vacation in the last DECADE..why ... because the daughters made a mistake marrying the wrong man, from the guy can't hold a job, the guy is a cheater, or the guy is on the take like FD. FD made the loaned money 'seem' like a sound investment to HF, but it wasn't and it takes YEARS for both daughter and FIL to figure out the entire marriage, the ATM machine bonding kids, was all a charade on the part of the husband...

I see this out here every. single. day. Check the golf course today, beautiful day, every kept husband will be on the course while his wealthy FIL is literally managing a Fortune 500 company, managing his successful portfolio while 'husband' is living his best life of leisure off of Grandpa..

HF wanted his daughter to have a good life...he thought he was helping, I get it..but, without his financial help, FD would have been long gone perhaps after the 1st set of twins..its got to be tough for the wealthy father, he wants to help...this entire situation is so sad..on every level..
Thanks for sharing this. I had suspected it was true.

Did anyone catch “See No Evil” on ID (The Blood Trail episode) aired on 4/25? While I was watching, I thought to myself “why didn’t this guy dispose of the evidence in different places”. I know many of you will argue with that but this episode swayed my logical thinking. He used a pickup truck to dispose of the Estes couple. Cause of death blunt force trauma.
I thought back to that episode when CCTV footage was discovered of FD/MT. As I stated in the previous thread, I suspected FD entered through the garage and attacked JD with an object. Likely an item from her house without a link to FD such as a tire iron from JDs other vehicle in JDs garage which would be easily accessible. Any of you WS get a sense she wasn’t dismembered at her home? Back to the episode, it made reference to blood loss. If there are large amounts of blood, it doesn’t necessarily mean dismemberment, it would also refer to a long survival, depending on the location and spatter.
I think she was removed from her home as quickly as the sloppy clean-up allowed. He didn't know who would be possibly showing up there - and we know the housekeeper did indeed show up around noon.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member