Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had to skip over a few pages over the past few days - can you point me to MSM/LE about no security at the rental house where JD was living? tia

I have had to skip over a few pages over the past few days - can you point me to MSM/LE about no security at the rental house where JD was living? tia

You are correct, this is my opinion and I should have stated as such.
I did edit post to note moo.

Based only on my opinion, I would think someone would have mentioned. If there is video, would FD not know? Jmo if there were cameras wouldn’t that solve, who done it?

in our media page, one of our sleuthers found pictures of security cameras of the rental and what looks to be a keypad at the front door. We don't know if they were operational, if LE has the footage or if they were disabled. The pictures are good IMO - I will see if I can find them
Thanks. I would be very surprised if any home in that area didn't have security, or that JD would rent a home with five kids and an unpredictable STBX without security, or a landlord would even offer a rental without security. But, if that is the case, we need an MSM source to back it up, imo.

jmo

I thought FD said if she named the baby in the order she wanted instead of his way with his moms name first,
he wouldn’t go to the christening or have anything to do with her
Was this info in court docs? Link?

Based only on my opinion, I would think someone would have mentioned. If there is video, would FD not know? Jmo if there were cameras wouldn’t that solve, who done it?
We're looking out for each other here!

It would be great to know what any security at JD's home has captured (if anything was captured). I have a feeling we will eventually know.

jmo

I legit saw that footage and was like, "Dude, why didn't you Peapod that??? I know you need groceries and are short on money, but I promise you, paying that delivery fee will be worth it."
I had a feeling he’d be out and about. He thinks he’s the smartest guy ever, and that he will get away with everything. It probably gives him a certain high to be out. Smug. He won’t run. Don’t think he ever intended to.

Thanks. I would be very surprised if any home in that area didn't have security, or that JD would rent a home with five kids and an unpredictable STBX without security, or a landlord would even offer a rental without security. But, if that is the case, we need an MSM source to back it up, imo.

jmo
ITA - over the weeks of this disappearance we have discussed the security camera situation, checked out the zillow and realtor sites for her home listing (new construction) and tried to determine if she had a working security situation - we simply don't know at this point but if she had such a system and it was working, I would imagine at this point there would have been a warrant and they would have any video if there was some IMO. It reminds me of the camera set up at the Anthony house - I wonder if the media will set one up at the Farmington house - we used to watch that online waiting for activity.

Random shower thoughts: We don't know MT's involvement. She *seems* to be standing by her man, but she also met with police. It reminds me of Carole Ann Boone refusing to recognize Bundy's crimes until he was found guilty, or Liz Kloepfer having suspicions of his guilt; she submitted him as a suspect, but still couldn't tell herself he was guilty for years. That wasn't the man she knew. MT could be in a similar spot, being spun stories by FD, trying to reconcile the man she knows with the idea of him committing such a horrendous crime.
And, if she wasn’t involved with planning, he could have told her he just went to talk and she attacked him...

I have always been bothered by the 'armed guard' ... this suggestion came from FD lawyer early on in the case. Was this ever actually confirmed? I always thought this was a tactic on FD to have GF/JD family look irrational... It then spread thru MSM and poof ... a "fact" was born? Really. How do we know in fact GF hired an armed guard.
Terms/phrases like "armed guard" are colorful and loaded with innuendo... they are intended to evoke an emotional response and fabricate a desired narrative (however false) its a tactic used in gas-lighting. Interestingly - I believe it backfired on FD as it actually made him appear dangerous and GF fearful - rather than his desired affect which was to have GF look like a rich, entitled, overeating MIL who has take his children away.

If I lived nearby his mansion, bc I’m a great cook and a person, I’d bake him a casserole. People love casseroles I have been told. Especially ones with ten or so ghost peppers in them. I’m sure he’d be So appreciative of my culinary savvy he’d want the recipe and such. I’m positive.

Question: what are the odds police have a warrant or authority to tap his phones and/ or wire his mansion for sound?
Phones - most definitely, House? I’d have to do some research.

MOO, but if FD was allowed outside the house to pick up the kids, he could hypothetically know where the blind spots are to avoid detection.

I had a feeling he’d be out and about. He thinks he’s the smartest guy ever, and that he will get away with everything. It probably gives him a certain high to be out. Smug. He won’t run. Don’t think he ever intended to.
I also think he is smug and more than happy to flaunt that he is free. He likes to flaunt, imo.

I also think he did intend to run as part of the murder plan, to live off JD's trust fund in Europe and/or South America with MT (and their kids in boarding school), imo.

jmo

We're looking out for each other here!

It would be great to know what any security at JD's home has captured (if anything was captured). I have a feeling we will eventually know.

jmo
Post #152 media thread
CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*
@Mrs M posted - draw your own conclusions

The first photo is the house in New Canaan that Jennifer and her children lived in. Second, third, and fourth are as you turn to the right. The security cameras are circled.
Credit @Mrs M

Attached Files:

Post #152 media thread
CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*
@Mrs M posted - draw your own conclusions

The first photo is the house in New Canaan that Jennifer and her children lived in. Second, third, and fourth are as you turn to the right. The security cameras are circled.
Credit @Mrs M

Attached Files:
I think we need to promote @oviedo to Websleuth Reference Librarian.

jmo

Agree. You are most likely correct.

But after listening to Pattis in court today he seemed more than a little annoyed about the lack of State's disclosure of evidence for the morning activities of MT and FD. Wonder if LE are moving heaven and earth to find CCTV footage to say that FD could not have been in Farmington as he was getting gas on the Merritt Pkwy at 8:30 am for example? We know the Farmington neighbor provided CCTV to LE and that FD Ford 150 was seen on video. So, that neighbor could have enough footage to support FD not leaving the house all morning as Pattis seemed to be saying in court today. Was there another way for FD to effectively sneak off his property and not be seen by neighbor CCTV? Perhaps by dirtbike to get to a car that was previously hidden? IDK.

I am scratching my head about the Pattis commentary about seeming to verify the location of his client for the morning that JD went missing and making the statement about being able to verify FD location for most of the am time. I don't think its safe to assume that just because the FD cell phone was in Farmington that this is where he was. Ditto on this issue for MT. Do you think that these two could have been so naive to think that if they left their cell phones in Farmington that LE would believe that they both were physically in Farmington? IDK.

The MT not being in NC or anywhere near NC is interesting and I wonder how LE determined this to be true? CCTV or personal statements from other people that saw MT?

We seem to have little visibility around the am activities of FD and MT and then boom the arrest warrant has them in Farmington and eventually taking the ride down Albany to dispose of the bags. Its almost as if we have the tale of two different days taking place on the day JD went missing IMO. We seem to have the morning in Farmington allegedly at home and then the afternoon with 2 hrs spent at other house and then the drive down Albany with the bags.

Still puzzled.
Those things came from FD’s attorney. I wouldn’t hold much stock in anything he says.

At the moment, the pieces of info I really want (besides location of Jennifer, of course) is the exact time of Jennifer's morning call to her friend and the exact time of FD meeting with his lawyer and confirmation that the meeting was in person, not over the phone.

I'm not convinced by that FD's lawyer said yesterday that FD was actually in Farmington. His devices may have been, but was he?

jmo

MOO, but if FD was allowed outside the house to pick up the kids, he could hypothetically know where the blind spots are to avoid detection.
We discussed yesterday the revelation that he was apparently at JD's house Wednesday - a day that was not on the supervised visitation list - and how that matches up with LE request for video beginning 5/22. Why was he there? Many thought he was setting up in case his DNA was found at the scene or scoping out the house/security or unlocking a window, etc.
link to hearing is in the media thread - posting an article here as well:
Fotis Dulos Out On Bond; State’s Attorney Says His DNA Found on Faucet in Missing Woman’s New Canaan Home
snipped
Though it’s true Fotis Dulos had been at his wife’s New Canaan house on Wednesday, May 22—two days before Jennifer Dulos went missing and police found evidence of a serious assault there, as well as an attempt to clean up the scene—he had been relegated to the backyard during that visit with his children, Colangelo told Judge John Blawie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox