Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an odd choice of words to end a blog about sleeping with a baby. Thanks for sharing.
JD was a writer. Writers use phrases that aren't on the nose. So instead of saying directly, "I am tired," or even indirectly, "I'll be dead by then," it's more interesting to write, "I'll be in a body bag by then" and let the reader have the fun of figuring out that she means she is tired.

(I didn't read that blog post so I'm assuming she meant she was tired from parenting tasks.)

It's chilling to read that now, considering what has happened, but I don't think she was making a prediction.

jmo

One other thing - the bond stipulates no contact with the kids. If the Judge orders visitation, will he need to go to hearing to get the bond stipulation revised? or does the family court judge trump the criminal court judge?

Criminal court trumps family court. For example, if he currently had custody/visitation rights the bond stipulation would not allow for him to see the kids. But if family court stated that he does not have access and there was no bond stipulation he still would have no access. MOO from experience working with families with cases in both courts.

I don't know that he has a condition. But r his voice was shaking it's fe to that not a lack of preparation or nerves.

This dude doesn't have nerves. And he doesn't go into court unprepared. His "opening statement" was well planned, laser sharp and focused. He knew exactly what he was doing and did it very well.
ITA I didn’t notice nerves and I didn’t notice his voice shaking. The only change I heard was the difference in speaking inside vs speaking outdoors. ITA he was well-prepared. MOO is FD is guilty of murder, but I will wait for the evidence to prove that, not the mannerisms or idiosyncrasies of his attorney.
JMO

Can you link that?

(Sorry about the double quote).

Ohh. That's the one where she asks him why they can't have two bathrooms in their own home if he is building them in the homes he is developing.

He gets angry and tell her the marriage would be over: "separate bathrooms, separate bedrooms"

He's really threatening to withdraw intimate relations with her. Denying sex, and it would all be her fault.

Then, of course, he would be free to have affairs, as it was all her fault...

Massive gaslighting.

There's a way to say that you don't want to build a second bathroom because you love being close to her... to reinforce the intimacy. But he doesn't chose that.

Do we know if JD or FD were receiving child support from the other? Or alimony? Just wondering what if anything FD was getting. And if he was getting, would he still be getting given the circumstances? And if we have giving, would he still be obliged to give given the circumstance. Assume so if he was ordered to pay child support but what about alimony?
I will have to go back and reread some of the documents but my recollection is that your question was at the crux of the ongoing disputes between the 2 parties in Family Court. JD had been trying to get financial disclosure for nearly 2 years from FD with no luck. FD had recently submitted a motion to request that JD pay his atty fees as he had had no cash flow from FORE Group in 2019.

I don't believe based on reading about 1/2 of the documents that there was resolution on any of the financial issues and this was ongoing source of great friction. The thing that I wonder though is that the motions from FD on the entire issue of financial disclosure seemed to have as their strategy to delay and delay and then when that didn't work he just didn't comply and was cited for contempt.

My guess is he knew they wouldn't toss him in jail and there seemed to be zero consequences for not doing what the court ordered IMO. I guess if I were to question Judge Heller on anything it would be exactly this issue. Namely why no consequences for financial disclosure non compliance?

And not only were there no consequences but the visitation was 'relaxed' by Judge Heller. IMO this was at best sending mixed messages to FD and at worst it just kept the Family Court gravy train of experts and GAL chugging along billing and billing with no end in sight. MOO but with the way things were going in the Judge Heller courtroom I'm not sure FD would ever have provided financial information. MOO.

I am wondering if there are any LE looking into FD mother’s death/reopening to take a very close look. I wonder the same about the barn fire. I am hoping they are both being reinvestigated. It would be a HUGE deal if he/they were guilty of something/could be proven.

It might have seemed over-the-top at the time. Look at how GF is being criticized about it by some, meanwhile her daughter has most likely been murdered.

We had a bad separation situation in my family - similar to Jennifer, she had to leave with the children under false pretence because he was threatening her - and I remember at the time adamantly telling the mother to not let the children visit with his family (or at the very least, to stay parked across the street the whole time). We could totally see where it was going, but she trusted her in-laws. They played on her emotions and her guilt. Well, lo-and-behold, just like we feared, they ended up kidnapping the children and driving them cross-country to hand them over to their neglectful, drug-addicted and abusive father. Once the kids were in his custody, there was nothing the police could do because he had just as much right to them as she did for lack of a formal separation agreement. The kids were traumatized from the kidnapping and being literally locked in the house so that the mother could not have access to them. In the end, she was awarded primary custody but it took several months to get that sorted out through the legal system.

It's difficult for good people to imagine how dangerous bad people can really be. We have a strong instinct to trust and downplay bad situations, especially when it's inconvenient or when it can appear to others that we're over-reacting. JD comes off as someone who is a huge people pleaser, and who always put others' needs ahead of her own. She was the perfect target, sadly.

JMO, of course.

Who's criticising GF for having a bodyguard?

I hope my posts weren't perceived as such. I was only commenting on the constant use of "armed guard" because it sounds sensational, even if her security person is armed.

Personally I think it's great GF can afford protection, it's a shame JD didn't have it too.

ITA I didn’t notice nerves and I didn’t notice his voice shaking. The only change I heard was the difference in speaking inside vs speaking outdoors. ITA he was well-prepared. MOO is FD is guilty of murder, but I will wait for the evidence to prove that, not the perceived mannerisms of his attorney.
JMO
What I noticed is a difference between his voice from when he read from prepared words and when he spoke off the cuff in the court. When he spoke spontaneously, it sure seemed that he was impressed with his own vocabulary and ability to speak in complex sentences. He seems quite delighted with himself and his verbal abilities.

And, I am fully aware that he could give a flying fig what I think of him. LOL :)

jmo

ITA I didn’t notice nerves and I didn’t notice his voice shaking. The only change I heard was the difference in speaking inside vs speaking outdoors. ITA he was well-prepared. MOO is FD is guilty of murder, but I will wait for the evidence to prove that, not the perceived mannerisms of his attorney.
JMO
I thought he spoke with authority and as if he owned the court room, more so than the Judge or prosecution, seems his style. I thought FD was enamored with him and that was why he was looking at him with such fascination. I really think that FD didn't have much hope until Pattis came along and took control. I don't know if he would have caved in and told where JD is but I do think he was holding out hopeful that she's not going to be found. IMO

This video just in to FOX61 shows the State Police dive team searching an Avon pond in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos read more here --> http://via.fox61.com/zFvXY

D84k3oKW4AEOUFb.jpg

I live in CT and on the news, they are saying LE are currently looking at the lake where the kids used to water ski, "The Pond" in Avon, Ct...

I really really hope she is found soon, the sight of FD jogging absolutely impervious to consequence is appalling...

At the moment, the pieces of info I really want (besides location of Jennifer, of course) is the exact time of Jennifer's morning call to her friend and the exact time of FD meeting with his lawyer and confirmation that the meeting was in person, not over the phone.

I'm not convinced by that FD's lawyer said yesterday that FD was actually in Farmington. His devices may have been, but was he?

jmo
The lawyer he claimed to have met with in his home that morning... is that the same lawyer who accompanied FD down at NCPD later that day as stated and named by Pattis in court yesterday? Is he suggesting this attorney is going to be his alibi?

They could divulge the timing, location, and anything they observed, but would not be able to disclose anything he said.
Only if the lawyer was in fact his lawyer and so they had that privilege. I saw that lawyers name on a FD docket a while back. So in this case perhaps he does have the privileged relationship there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam