Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

JD was a writer. Writers use phrases that aren't on the nose. So instead of saying directly, "I am tired," or even indirectly, "I'll be dead by then," it's more interesting to write, "I'll be in a body bag by then" and let the reader have the fun of figuring out that she means she is tired.

(I didn't read that blog post so I'm assuming she meant she was tired from parenting tasks.)

It's chilling to read that now, considering what has happened, but I don't think she was making a prediction.

jmo

2. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

Doesn’t make sense.

3. faerie

faerie Active Member

Criminal court trumps family court. For example, if he currently had custody/visitation rights the bond stipulation would not allow for him to see the kids. But if family court stated that he does not have access and there was no bond stipulation he still would have no access. MOO from experience working with families with cases in both courts.

4. bestill

bestill Well-Known Member

5. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

ITA I didn’t notice nerves and I didn’t notice his voice shaking. The only change I heard was the difference in speaking inside vs speaking outdoors. ITA he was well-prepared. MOO is FD is guilty of murder, but I will wait for the evidence to prove that, not the mannerisms or idiosyncrasies of his attorney.
    JMO

6. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

Ohh. That's the one where she asks him why they can't have two bathrooms in their own home if he is building them in the homes he is developing.

He gets angry and tell her the marriage would be over: "separate bathrooms, separate bedrooms"

He's really threatening to withdraw intimate relations with her. Denying sex, and it would all be her fault.

Then, of course, he would be free to have affairs, as it was all her fault...

Massive gaslighting.

There's a way to say that you don't want to build a second bathroom because you love being close to her... to reinforce the intimacy. But he doesn't chose that.

7. LetJusticePrevail

LetJusticePrevail Well-Known Member

8. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

I will have to go back and reread some of the documents but my recollection is that your question was at the crux of the ongoing disputes between the 2 parties in Family Court. JD had been trying to get financial disclosure for nearly 2 years from FD with no luck. FD had recently submitted a motion to request that JD pay his atty fees as he had had no cash flow from FORE Group in 2019.

I don't believe based on reading about 1/2 of the documents that there was resolution on any of the financial issues and this was ongoing source of great friction. The thing that I wonder though is that the motions from FD on the entire issue of financial disclosure seemed to have as their strategy to delay and delay and then when that didn't work he just didn't comply and was cited for contempt.

My guess is he knew they wouldn't toss him in jail and there seemed to be zero consequences for not doing what the court ordered IMO. I guess if I were to question Judge Heller on anything it would be exactly this issue. Namely why no consequences for financial disclosure non compliance?

And not only were there no consequences but the visitation was 'relaxed' by Judge Heller. IMO this was at best sending mixed messages to FD and at worst it just kept the Family Court gravy train of experts and GAL chugging along billing and billing with no end in sight. MOO but with the way things were going in the Judge Heller courtroom I'm not sure FD would ever have provided financial information. MOO.

9. Need2KnowCT

Need2KnowCT Well-Known Member

Dbm

10. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

I am wondering if there are any LE looking into FD mother’s death/reopening to take a very close look. I wonder the same about the barn fire. I am hoping they are both being reinvestigated. It would be a HUGE deal if he/they were guilty of something/could be proven.

Steelslady likes this.
  11. mitzy

mitzy Active Member

Who's criticising GF for having a bodyguard?

I hope my posts weren't perceived as such. I was only commenting on the constant use of "armed guard" because it sounds sensational, even if her security person is armed.

Personally I think it's great GF can afford protection, it's a shame JD didn't have it too.

12. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

What I noticed is a difference between his voice from when he read from prepared words and when he spoke off the cuff in the court. When he spoke spontaneously, it sure seemed that he was impressed with his own vocabulary and ability to speak in complex sentences. He seems quite delighted with himself and his verbal abilities.

And, I am fully aware that he could give a flying fig what I think of him. LOL :)

jmo

13. bestill

bestill Well-Known Member

I thought he spoke with authority and as if he owned the court room, more so than the Judge or prosecution, seems his style. I thought FD was enamored with him and that was why he was looking at him with such fascination. I really think that FD didn't have much hope until Pattis came along and took control. I don't know if he would have caved in and told where JD is but I do think he was holding out hopeful that she's not going to be found. IMO

Noharg and ChiCubs2016 like this.
  14. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

ChiCubs2016, NWLady, kimpage and 8 others like this.
  15. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

This video just in to FOX61 shows the State Police dive team searching an Avon pond in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos read more here --> http://via.fox61.com/zFvXY

[​IMG]

16. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

I live in CT and on the news, they are saying LE are currently looking at the lake where the kids used to water ski, "The Pond" in Avon, Ct...

I really really hope she is found soon, the sight of FD jogging absolutely impervious to consequence is appalling...

17. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

18. Need2KnowCT

The lawyer he claimed to have met with in his home that morning... is that the same lawyer who accompanied FD down at NCPD later that day as stated and named by Pattis in court yesterday? Is he suggesting this attorney is going to be his alibi?

19. Amster

Amster Well-Known Member

The media is going to give FD and his attorneys what they probably want......change of venue. Chasing him at the grocery store and jogging and leaving a probation meeting is exactly what they want. Wish the media jackals would back off!

20. Need2KnowCT

Only if the lawyer was in fact his lawyer and so they had that privilege. I saw that lawyers name on a FD docket a while back. So in this case perhaps he does have the privileged relationship there.

ChiCubs2016 and AnnaGrace like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.