Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wishing I could see a live stream of CT courthouse at 10. Please post all that you know or see. This waiting is making me nuts. I can't predict what is going to happen with JD or MT. I'm curious if any of JD family/friends will be in attendance?

MT just walked in@StephanieSimoni
Michelle Troconis just walked into court. She did not hide her face this time.
@WTNH
#JenniferDulos #fotisdulos

0:20

rRk76rIVBzNU1fsv

I think just during the Hartford dump.

Yes, that is correct. But, I have been wondering how they knew the phones travelled together (as it states in the warrant) if they had not seized her phone until last week. Had she given them access prior? Or, did they know some other way?

If she were to have renounced citizenship, it would have been before last year. If she didn’t, good news for her if she goes free?
Also - “Although renunciation may be the most commonly used term when referring to loss of U.S. nationality, renunciation is only one of the seven expatriating acts that may be performed voluntarily and with the intent to relinquish U.S. nationality stated in Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952(8 U.S.C. § 1481).” -Wikipedia, the Internet’s most trusted source :D

Again, not saying she’s not a citizen. Was trying to explain how she could have been born in TN and yet require a visa.

MT just walked in@StephanieSimoni
Michelle Troconis just walked into court. She did not hide her face this time.
@WTNH
#JenniferDulos #fotisdulos

0:20

rRk76rIVBzNU1fsv
Welp. She’s holding her head high now. Makes me think she got a pep talk from FD, through the lawyers. They are going to present a United front. I hope and pray LE is holding the ace. What is LE required to share with their attorneys?

Also - “Although renunciation may be the most commonly used term when referring to loss of U.S. nationality, renunciation is only one of the seven expatriating acts that may be performed voluntarily and with the intent to relinquish U.S. nationality stated in Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952(8 U.S.C. § 1481).” -Wikipedia, the Internet’s most trusted source :D

Again, not saying she’s not a citizen. Was trying to explain how she could have been born in TN and yet require a visa.
Noticed she didn’t have a social security number
Not sure if that has anything to do with anything

Yes, that is correct. But, I have been wondering how they knew the phones travelled together (as it states in the warrant) if they had not seized her phone until last week. Had she given them access prior? Or, did they know some other way?
I believe they had location information from her provider IIRC.

Can you point me to where it was stated that she required a visa? TIA.

I believe they had location information from her provider IIRC.

Then, they would have had her location information from the whole day, which implies they knew she was not in NC based on location information from the start. Can't wait to hear where she was.

While trolling the State of CT Judiciary website looking to confirm tomorrow's court date, I found this case which was settled by arbitration for $50,000 against FD who ran into someone (rear ended the plaintiff) on I84 at high speed. http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=15438199

No update in the court documents that the $50,000 was paid by FD.
Is it interesting that no insurance company or legal representation is associated with defendant along side FD on that document?

Then, they would have had her location information from the whole day, which implies they knew she was not in NC based on location information from the start. Can't wait to hear where she was.
If during her 3 hour interview she detailed her movements and they were verified by her cell phone, what does this mean if she wasn't at NC home, didn't drive the SUV, wasn't around in the afternoon and only was with him during Hartford? hmmm

Welp. She’s holding her head high now. Makes me think she got a pep talk from FD, through the lawyers. They are going to present a United front. I hope and pray LE is holding the ace. What is LE required to share with their attorneys?
MT is obviously shameless, and as noted cut from the same cloth as her boyfriend. Even before this, for a woman to feel no empathy for the mom of 5 children, to move into her home and put her child in their school -- she's a horrible person no doubt, but the murder was probably committed by her boyfriend alone. She knows, but she doesn't care, and they are staying united because she still thinks she can avoid any prison time at all. If she spills, she will get at least some years. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny